[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>backwards hats make you instantly approachable wtf /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: nascar_hats_045.jpg (48 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
nascar_hats_045.jpg
48 KB, 1200x900
>backwards hats make you instantly approachable

wtf /fit/

I usually wear a beanie to the gym because my hair is too long. I changed to pic related yesterday to mix it up

Wore it forwards and people I've seen at the gym for years were looking and making eye contact

flipped it backwards for OHP and people started talking to me almost immediately. Girl approached me to chat within 2 mins, this ex army SF guy who always thought I was a faggot started talking to me and we worked in squat together

my workout took 40 mins longer because random people kept talking to me
>>
>>37048661
>NRA
That hat made you a magnet for white trash. Kudos?
>>
>>37048713
nah I'm South Dakota m8, everyone here loves guns and pretty much everyone is middle class or higher
>>
>>37048789
Middle class in South Dakota is like 20k a year tho lol
>>
>>37048970
nah it's like $35k plus ($70k household) which goes way further anyways because cost of living is miniscule

>tfw $480 rent for 1bed 630 sqft downtown apartment
>>
>>37048990
Yeah but it's downtown Sioux Falls or Yankton
>>
>>37048990
Downtown where? Walking distance to the combination Golden Corral and Walmart?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 834x960
>>37048661
Good on you anon, I'm thinking of getting a gun myself because of how down the shitter society has gone thanks to liberals. homes with liberal parents who are like "oh I don't want to spank or discipline my kids because it'll stifle their creativity". Then 18 years later little baby liberal junior is all grown up and busting in my car stereo for more heroin money. This is why I need the right to bear arms. If liberals will not discipline their children, then I will and the lesson will be written in hot lead.

This is also why I support abortion as a Republican.

Think of who gets abortions. Liberal women with no morals anyway, they'd rather attended feminist rallies and freebase crack cocaine than discipline their kids. I say fuck em, abort all of their bloodline, every dead liberal is a blessing. They should hand out vouchers for free abortions in front of the democratic national convention.
>>
File: 534209.jpg (350 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
534209.jpg
350 KB, 1152x864
>>37049026
>he doesn't live in the Black Hills

are you even American

>>37049032
nah m8 that's a drive to the big lot district, but my apartment is on the bar stretch for weekends and within walking distance of all the craft restaurants, 3 gyms and the nice little downtown square shopping center/park thing

>>37049046
OK
>>
Next time wear something like this.

Post results after
>>
>>37049075
are nudist gyms legal?
>>
I have a Winchester hat that I wear and I swear, it's like the greatest conversation starter ever.

People constantly approach me to talk about it.
We talk guns and exchange small talk (sometimes phone numbers).

Pic related: said hat
>>
>>37049032
>this assblasted faggot
>>
>>37049046
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>37049165
Easy, Tonto.
>>
>>37049046
I really appreciate ya thank you for your opinion you have contributed so much good content to this board

T. Liberal
>>
You may be on to something OP

I had a hair drug test recently and they lopped off too much of my bangs, fucked shit up

I've been wearing a hat out the last few weekends and I'm getting approached by girls significantly more
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.