[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell for the "exercise gives you more energy" meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Sleepy-Ducky.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy-Ducky.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>fell for the "exercise gives you more energy" meme

>constantly sleepy all the time

>barely able to keep my eyes open after workouts

what's the deal /fit/ you sold me a bill of goods
>>
>>37046518

You're doing way too much stupid shit, overdoing it on the stimulants or something really weird is going on.
>>
EAT MORE(NO TRANSFATS)
>>
>>37046518
get your test-levels checked
>>
They meant energy during lifting itself.
>>
>>37046518
No takesy backsies.
>>
>>37046518
keep working out

black coffee has zero calories
>>
>>37046518
Cardio gives you more energy when you increase your capacity.
Lifting weights just fatigues you.
>>
>>37046518
Same here. I felt better when I was drinking and playing video games all night.
>>
>>37047178
Same. But I also felt like a useless, lazy piece of human garbage.
>>
>>37046518
kek I know the feeling; you are probably burning yourself out or not eating enough. Make sure you get enough calories and moderate your volume (seriously; if you do not know what a proper amount of volume is, just stick to a true and tested routine like SL/SS).

Also, eat healthy, get your sleep and do your cardio.
>>
Cardio is mainly what gives you extra energy.
And be sure to get enough sleep. That is a BIG part of it.
>>
>>37047536
5 hours is enough?
>>
>>37047536
7 to 8 hours.
>>
>>37047586
That's a 3rd of my day!
>>
>>37047676
No, that's your night. the rest of the 24 is the day m8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.