[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you thickin that muscle near the armpit. I want mine to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462434948285.jpg (403 KB, 1140x1820) Image search: [Google]
1462434948285.jpg
403 KB, 1140x1820
How do you thickin that muscle near the armpit. I want mine to look like my friends in this pic. How do you get that contour. Mine are flat, is that from being a fatass? I want my pits to be pits. Mine are not, is there a workout or do I just need to lose weight.
>>
Where the fuck do these threads come from? Sage and hide.
>>
>>37046422
Overhead press.
>>
>>37046422
Lose weight faggot
>>
>>37046422
that's the chest. Train chest and shoulders and lose weight
>>
Just get a star tattoo on your armpit. It'll give the illusion of a big muscle near the armpit.
>>
u mean the deltoid and the pecs? that's shoulders and chest bro.
>>
>>37046422
Chest and front delts for the right part to come out further, lats for the left part. And lose weight for that, a lot
>>
>>37046422
my bench seems to pump that shit up
>>
>>37046500
O, guess I need to train my chest more. Differently need some weight loss also.
>>
>>37046422
You are just a fat fuck. Your friend has sexy looking armpits you'll never have that. Take a picture of his cock fatfuck be useful.
>>
I kind of want to lick that pit for some reason...
>>
>>37046422
Dude just workout with your friend more. He obviously works out, get into a workout program with him. And quite mirin his pits.
>>
>>37046422
pit thred?
>>
>>37046422
That contour look is a combination of high biceps, large front deltoids, and upper chest. Do the incline dumbbell press and preacher curls.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.