[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I realized I'm a better person when i'm smoking pot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: arnold is numero uno.gif (2 MB, 285x198) Image search: [Google]
arnold is numero uno.gif
2 MB, 285x198
I realized I'm a better person when i'm smoking pot, 2, 3 times a week, /fit/.

What is a healthy weed habit?
>>
>>37045904
0 times per lifetime is the best amount
Now instead of relying on illicit substances to improve yourself op how about you take that cock out of your ass and go do something useful
if that fails off yourself so your pathetic genes don't spread
>>
>>37045904
>I realized I'm a better person when i'm smoking pot

Oh yes, I'm sure that's what everyone thinks of you.
>>
>>37046062
>drugs are bad
>cocks in ass are bad
>eugenics is cool
are you a time traveler from the 1950's?
>>
>>37045904
I'm the same bro, but I study a lot, and I recover slowly. so for me it's once a week tops. varies from person to person.
>>
>>37046109
kek, cuck
>>
>>37046062
>implying you don't want to get high and have tranny Cock
Why are you on this board again?
>>
>>37046062
>instead of relying on substances

yeh man fuck food and all of dem substances
>>
>>37046163
>cuck
Whoa fuck off with that nonsense
>>
Why havent you graduated to LSD yet OP? Are you still in highschool?
>>
>>37045904
Weed is for niggers
Have some self respect
>>
>>37046421
Not OP but started microdosing ~18ug 6 days ago, once every 3 days. Haven't noticed too much of a difference, might up the dose. Does anyone else have experience in microdosing?
>>
>>37045904
DUDE
U
D
E
>>
>>37045904
A healthy weed habit? don't post about it 4chan. People here dislike weed, tattoos, bodyweight training and a bunch of other stuff for the sake of contrarianism. If you're gonna post make it about squats, caloric surpluses, male fat acceptance, steroids or about other people who go to your gym whom you've never spoken to but spend a lot of time thinking negatively about.
>>
>>37046583
ok American History X calm down breh
>>
i bet smoking weed during cutting season and after workouts generally helps recovery and leaness. why are stoners so godamn skelly? its fucking scary
>>
>>37045904

Depends if you got your shit together. If you don't, you can't smoke- drugs are for people who don't need them.
>>
>>37045904
>thinking you need drugs to be a better person
confirmed not making it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.