[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw only 5'10 https://youtu.be/cMLkNVKkaOQ?t=3m12 s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
>mfw only 5'10

https://youtu.be/cMLkNVKkaOQ?t=3m12s
>>
>>37043647
do you REALLY want a low class shallow bitch like this? cmon now dude. i bet you $100 if you're ripped she wouldnt care if you were 5'10, hell, i bet she cant notice the difference between 5'10 and 6'0
>>
>>37043647
i couldn't sit through it.. what does she say about height?

yet another vain, silly girl who thrives on the attention.. boring?
>>
>>37043647
how about giving a timecode you insecure manlet fucking faggot
>>
>>37043726

skip to 3:12 brah
>>
>>37043726
she has a boob job too
>>
these fucking "fitness" girls and boob jobs

Nikki Blackketter, Geo, Robin Gallant

into the fucking trash they go
>>
>>37043737
god, i hope she gets hit by a bus.
>>
>>37043745
Cant really tell lel
>>
>>37043647

God I'm really becoming cynical.

The more I realize that the "masses" as in the majority of humanity will just blindly listen to a pretty face no matter how dumb what they are saying is, the more I have just accepted that mostly human is idiotic, and a handful of us have a brain and purpose and will contribute something that changes the curve of humanity.

And those people should have the most. Fuck the idiots who sit down and watch shit like this. In other words fuck most of humanity.
>>
File: 1456714754192.jpg (42 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
1456714754192.jpg
42 KB, 600x326
>>37043647
>what do you call a guy who's shorter than you? A friend.

LMFAO AHAHAHAHHA MANLETS BTFO FRIENDZONED
>>
>>37043647
>breast augmentation update

Why didn't she just say boob job update?
>>
>>37043647
>how do you call a girl that needs breast augmentation? A plank
I'm 6'0 (inb4 king of manlets) but I really hate when bitches shit on manlets openly
>>
>>37043647
Size queen. What else is new? I prefer natural redheads.
>>
6'1 here, my family is split down the middle.. you're either 6'1 or taller, or you seem to get unlucky with being below 5'8.

Obviously guys are allowed to rip shorter guys but bitches like this piss me off, I doubt she is even 5'9 (watching some of her vids (looking at where she is with funiture, cars, equiptment etc she should be close to my ex but isnt), or that she even has a solid mark of what 5'10 or above looks like:

My gf is 5'6 and her ex claimed to be 6 foot but he was noticeably shorter than me, probably only 5'9 or 10... guys inflating their height then means guys like me are "6'2 or 3"... he'll I remember working with a qt who thought she was 6 foot but I could see the top of her head. .. and she said 6'3 would be the shortest she would date and said she would date me because I am 6'3... all probably because a 5'10 girl had a 5'11 boyfriend at one point tell her he was well over 6ft.

Basicly what I'm trying to say is girls dont have an accurate idea on height, I've seen girls claim their boyfriend was 6'2 because they know I'm 6'1 and then when I meet these guys they are obviously shorter than me.. its an ego thing for girls to have a tall guy.. but ultimately they don't care as long as you are above their height level in most cases... and given most girls aren't anywhere near above 5'8 .. most guys will be fine.

There is a qt for everyone, why would you care what this 6/10 basic thinks... it looks like she has braces or retainers in ffs, she's a mouth breather and female equilivent of a neckbeard
>>
File: wellp.jpg (78 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
wellp.jpg
78 KB, 460x459
>>37043647
She's right about this. Short guys should be with short girls, tall guys with tall girls. Its eugenical too.
>>
>>37043647
What an ugly jaw she has.
>>
>>37043647
She's actually being pretty reasonable.
I blame tall guys for having low enough self esteem that they let short girls talk to them. It's like when fat girls get laid, nobody is benefiting.
Fat girls stay fat and fatty fuckers stay insecure.

Not that short girls would improve if they fucked short guys, just... stay with your own kind. Status matters.
>>
>>37046243
If this continues, everyone will be averaged. Yuck.
>>
>5'5 kv but don't care since I have friends and enjoy life even tho I'm a virgin and only match with fatties on tinder
>>
>>37043647
fake woman giving shit advice
>>
>24th Feb 15 Boob job update 5
>24th Nov 15 Boob augmentation update
>caring this much about a shallow, insecure ho that clearly doesn't think of herself as good enough
>>
>>37047497
>Doesn't think of herself as good enough
>still wont date a manlet

You cannot make this up
MANLETS BTFO
>>
>>37043737
First off, Thank you so goddamn much because im not watching a 20 min video for a 30 second speech

Secondly What the hell are you guys raving about? she is 5'9'' which isnt that tall for a guy and she said in the fucking video how she wouldnt rule you out if youre 5'10'' or even the same height as her
Whats more disturbing is that she said most short girls are already taken by taller guy, that makes me sad as fuck
>>
>>37046617
>I blame tall guys for having low enough self esteem that they let short girls talk to them.
What? Dude short girls are top of the ladder
Im 6'1'' so i dunno if youd count that as tall(above average atleast) and id kill for a 5'2'' maybe atmost 5'3'' cute girl
>>
>>37043647
im 5'8 but honestly whats wrong with what she said.
>>
>>37043647
stacy the vapid whore vlogs, part 8579

who the fuck cares about these people, srsly they're so boring why even bother
>>
File: lion.jpg (125 KB, 735x720) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
125 KB, 735x720
>>37047553
>>
File: bretygud.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
bretygud.png
262 KB, 680x661
>>37043647
>mfw 6'5"
>>
>breast augmentation update

who fucking cares about this slut

btw she looks like 30
>>
>>37047666
>>37043647

5'9? then has said nothing wrong, why the hell would a woman want to be with a man who isn't physically bigger than her? it's perfectly natural, it would be odd if she said she was willing to date men her height or smaller to be honest.
>>
>>37043647
5'10 is the average male height, it's higher in many white countries so she is saying

>i'm close to the male average height therefore i won't date men below average height

that is absolutely fine and is completely reasonable, deal with it manlets
>>
File: pepe4.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe4.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>tfw below average height

>tfw well above average penis

it's not so bad
>>
File: HEIGHTISM.jpg (53 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
HEIGHTISM.jpg
53 KB, 575x1024
>>37047971
>Thinking this is the only one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ63nOoOw4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tij9OxEzWQ
>>
tfw 5'10? did I make it? i still dont like this feel tho
>>
>>37047666

manlet mad as fuck lmao
>>
>>37048032

height doesnt mean much if your face looks ugly though

id argue aesthetics > height
>>
>>37048032
>>Thinking this is the only one
Are you dumb or something?
The girl in OPs vid and first one in your both are very kind and reasonable about it
They dont prefer guys who are shorter than them! first girl was 5'9'' so you COULD argue here since its close to average for guys (youd still be wrong but fuck it) however the girl you posted claims to be 5'3''...FIVE THREE
And! she even says "its not the end of the world, it can happen" etc so its not like she is dumb bitchy "lol id never even look at a sub human short guy, they should be sent to camps"

She also says she gets that question alot, guess who is asking? insecure guys who think about their height, thats who
>>
>>37048089
>And! she even says "its not the end of the world, it can happen" etc so its not like she is dumb bitchy "lol id never even look at a sub human short guy, they should be sent to camps"

So because they don't want genocide they must be willing to date shorties? They aren't gonna respond in full force with their actual thoughts. They dance around the topic so that they don't offend anyone.

>Small guy asks "Would you date a small guy?"
> "I mean I guess, I haven't but IDK maybe?"

They don't wanna be mean.

Also short guys on suicide watch based on a recent study

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLbOllSDQ1c
>>
well, I dont want to date old girls like her

I guess everyone is allowed to have preferences
>>
>>37048032
why would height NOT matter to women?

on the most primal, instinctual level women want a man who can protect them. it's perfectly natural for a woman to want a man who is physically bigger and stronger than her by a large amount.

they can't help feeling this way, it is literally hardwired into their brains. who do you think got the first choice of reproducing when we were all living in caves, the big, strong men who could fight off wolves, or the teeny tiny little manlets? fundamentally all women want to be bred by the man who will give them the strongest children. even when they're on tinder and just want to get fucked, this is still on their mind.
>>
>>37048148
>They dance around the topic so that they don't offend anyone.
Now how do you know this?
Im not trying to poke holes because i like fucking with you but you claim she says one thing and means another so youre gonna have to provide me some proof dude

They both say being shorter is a disadvantage for guys and it is, the one you linked was pretty spot on
girls want to feel feminine, so they want a guy who is bigger than her
Ive had a gf who loved that i was more fit than her ex who was skellymode since it made her feel like more of a woman, the logic is there mate

What they do say is that its possible to succeed despite this disadvantage and even though you might not get to date girls at 6'4'' if youre 5'5'' there are plenty of short girls around
>>
File: e4d00909.jpg (92 KB, 658x524) Image search: [Google]
e4d00909.jpg
92 KB, 658x524
if height mattered then pic related would still be a virgin
all about the money and social status
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with what she said,being shorter than your girlfriend is beta as fuck t b h

Also,she didn't say some delusional shit like "I only date +6'2" guys"
>>
>>37048169

dude it doesnt matter if you are 7 feet tall

you lose to the guy with the gun every time
>>
>>37048257
He is talking on a subconsious level you dumbass, its still wired into their brains
>>
>>37048276
nah pic related is
>>
>>37048276

im not tall and I agree height matters to some degree, but it's not like you need to be a full foot taller than the girl

if you are around the same thats all that matters really
>>
>>37048257
JASON BLOLOOOOOOOO PLS GOOOOOHOOOOOO
>>
>>37048292
they would marry a rich manlet to get his money, but they will happily cuck him with the 6'3 mailman, then the kids will wonder how they outgrew their father by their 14th birthday

>he thinks money makes up for being half a man

KEK
>>
>>37048325

no im serious

people dont settle things like men anymore, everyone has a gun or knife

regardless, everyone has preferences but not all women and men are the same. some men like ass, some like tits. some like petite girls, some like tall girls.
>>
>>37048295
His logic made sense and thats what i was pointing out, its a left over from older times and still hardwired into our brains. Alot of things are and are still visible today despite there not being a reason for it to exist
You must admit /fit/ is obsessed with height for some reason
>>
>>37048330
and then the rich Manlet gets another wife without paying child support :)
>>
Don't worry manlets, I'm 6'5" and a virgin
>>
>>37048348
>without paying child support :)

you think something as trivial as a paternity test can sway a biased jury and judge? he will get cucked and will still have to pay child support, such is the life of a hobbit
>>
File: cruise.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>37048346

it's a meme that gets to people because it's something you cant change.

you can lift, get stronger, but you cant change your stature. that's why it bothers people when they are told "lol you arent 6'5, why even live".

regardless, this guy is short and fucks more than all of us combined. so there has to be something to that.
>>
>>37048402
Well its also been scientifically proven to make your life better.

Taller people are generally happier and more successful in life
>>
>>37048387
i believe in our court system :)
>>
>>37048409

well you have two options

1) let it get to you and be miserable

2) not care and do your best regardless

pick one.

you cant make every girl love you, are you going to give up because of that?
>>
>>37048402
I think youre right, im starting to think this board is responsible for my shitty outlook on life
I wasnt so gloomy before i started browsing here and alot of good its done me
>>
>>37044085
the title of the video had breast augmentation update in it m8, those titties are fake
>>
>>37043647
Why are you linking to some vapid cunt talking about makeup?
>>
File: dreams of companionship.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dreams of companionship.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>caring about these basic bitches
>>
>>37048348
In many places (like parts of the USA) a man can't question in court the paternity of children born to his wife unless she also agrees to it.

I know a few guys irl who were stuck raising children that weren't thrirs because of this.
>>
>>37048452

all we can do is do the best with what we have

want to know why people talk shit about height? they want you to give up, so they have less competition.

are you going to let some douche on the internet dictate your life? no.
>>
File: bed.jpg (42 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
42 KB, 612x612
>>37048498
These setups are completely inaccurate fantasies to how couples sleep.
>>
>>37048532
>all we can do is do the best with what we have
Agreed
Ive had a strange feeling about this board for some time now and how its mostly negative and youre right, it would make sense for guys to try and put other guys off dating so there is less competition
You seem like a good guy man, i wish you all the best
>>
>>37043761
>Nikki Blackketter, Geo, Robin Gallant

Nikki Blackketter is the only real one around, at least now that she is single.

The again most male youtube fitness celebrity's are raging autists
>>
>>37043647
fuck me she has an annoying way of speaking
>>
>>37048567

I have a lot of perspective cause ive been to both ends of the spectrum: fat and really fit (almost at 10% bf now)

yes, people are shallow, but ultimately you have to do the best with the cards you were dealt. you can either let other people make you insecure, or you can be confident in yourself. why feel bad based on other people? I wont be a billionaire, should I be mad about that?

all you can do is your best. and frankly it doesnt matter if you dont appeal to everyone, if you are happy with yourself then that is all that matters to be honest. just cause one whore says guys under 6' are bad, doesnt mean all other girls feel the same way.
>>
>>37048589
Is this the /fit/ of the future?
>>
>>37047850
This, don't be autistic enough to get mad about some dumb whores on the internet. If you're that easy to send into a tissy-fit you're not going to make it.
>>
>>37048589
Youre right, it shouldnt matter to you what other people think or do
Nice progress man, whats your routine?
>>
>>37048640

just doing a PPL at the moment

chest/shoulders/tris on push day

back/bis pull

and legs ofc

biggest change was when I got really strict with my diet, id argue nutrition is even more important than time spent lifting

but it doesnt happen overnight, as long as you make steady progress (1-2lbs a week is safe) over time it makes a huge difference.
>>
>>37048552
Is this a useless anecdote or do you spend your time off of /fit/ monitoring the sleeping habits of couples?
>>
File: Brie-Larson-Picture-1680x1050.jpg (170 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Brie-Larson-Picture-1680x1050.jpg
170 KB, 1680x1050
>>37044196
this
>>
>>37048658
Good split, leaves alot of room for other things
Im guessing youre getting close to target if youre at ~10% bf so no need to go overboard on the lifts
What is the goal anon?
>>
>>37048659
You wouldn't sleep face to face inches from each other because your breathing on one another would keep each other up all night.
>>
>>37048691

well im close to 10, not quite there yet

I guess my goal is abs while sitting, so almost shredded I guess? my goal body isnt that bulky, just lean with a good amount of mass/v taper

also nice shoulders, my biceps are ok but I want nice delts: from training them hard clothes already look a lot better than they used to
>>
>>37048758
Alright, cool. sounds like you really know what you want my friend
Think youll be able to get it until summer?
>>
>>37048552
>women always stay as close to the man as they can

actually that's kind of sweet
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.