[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Chad really weigh all his food out on food scale, count
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 32959032509325.jpg (320 KB, 700x739) Image search: [Google]
32959032509325.jpg
320 KB, 700x739
Does Chad really weigh all his food out on food scale, count his macros and calories, and have some scientifically proven lifting routine?

I don't know of a single chad who does any of that. They all eat whatever they want, don't own a food scale, wouldn't ever dream of weighing food out, and they just goto the gym and do whatever the fuck they feel like on the day.
>>
No, chad eats pizza while we spend hours at the gym.
>>
I do whatever the fuck I want, not what some idealized version of someone that isn't me. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1462411818468.png (247 KB, 453x805) Image search: [Google]
1462411818468.png
247 KB, 453x805
Ive followed IIFYM and a upper/lower routine and fairly good results for a natty for 4 years of lifting.

But I am still only barely 5'7. Being this height, you can't ever be a chad. My mum actually apologized to me recently about my height and said she feels bad for me that I am so short (not even fucking joking)
>>
>>37043380
Murder this bitch my damie
>>
Chad does brosplits, gets out and does normal human activities, and doesn't follow some weird antisocial retard diet

FACT

Everything on /fit/ is a meme you stupid faggots
>>
File: 1462237810107.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1462237810107.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>37043324
Who gives a fuck, we're not chad. If you consider yourself chad, terrific. Chad can slay bitches and whatnot while I better myself however I want to
>>
>>37043392
This. Do you faggots think Chad ever once even considered SS? Not a chance in hell, you all fell for the memes
>>
I don't think I've ever actually met anyone named Chad
>>
>>37043432
My manager at my old supermarket job was named Chad. Hearty keks were had.
>>
I'm a chad and I weigh out my food and count macros. I alternate between 8 weeks of bodybuilding routines and 8 weeks of strength training for my routine.
>>
>>37043392

I did all of these things and still experienced massive gains. SS is a meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.