[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At 5'10, what should your stats be before you start to look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: this_woman_works_at_Google.png (1 MB, 1357x1281) Image search: [Google]
this_woman_works_at_Google.png
1 MB, 1357x1281
At 5'10, what should your stats be before you start to look really good?
>>
>>37043253
2/3/4/5
>>
>>37043424
3/4/5/6
>>
>>37043455

4/5/6/7
>>
>>37043253

>cd
>cd

what is she doing? can someone explain, I know nothing about coding
>>
>>37043471

oh wait nvm

>cd..

its the basic dos promt command for going back up in folders

so..wtf
>>
>>37043471
cd is change directory. Its pretty much the first unix command you learn as a beginner and shes not even doing it right.
>>
>>37043471
I feel like a grandpa now...
>>
>>37043253

you realize that you cant lift to change your face right?

you might look ugly forever, that's just how it is.
>>
>>37043471
literally just means "change directory"

so she's doing literally nothing
>>
She's getting paid to bullshit. Cd changes directory in windows and DOS. Ls changes directory in Linux/unix/mac. She isn't using any of those commands correctly despite then being basic as fuck. She still getting paid tho because pretty girl doing guy stuff. Yes I mad
>>
>>37043471
>>37043500
cd stands for "change direction", it lets you navigate through your folders just like opening them up by using a mouse. "cd.." is not a command, it's a typo, she meant to type "cd .." which navigates you to the parent directory. She made the same typo two times in a row and then later she made more mistakes trying to open a folder that didn't exist.

It's not just that she's using baby tier beginner commands and pretending that she's writing code, it's the fact that she's also failing at using them properly.
>>
>>37043535
cd does the same thing on linux and unix. ls lists the directory contents
>>
>>37043253
noone on fit will ever tell you but the secret to looking good is lowering the weight and getting good use of your eccentric and concentric movements, your stats are just for ego
>>
>>37043253
Any 15 year old can learn Python and this bitch still can't even learn while commands
>>
>>37043535
wow how do u kno this stuff ur such a nerd
>>
>>37043644
>wow you know things I dont so you are a fucking nerd

Go to learn something, you fucking faggot.

Knowledge is something you earn by putting your time in, not something gave by bitching.
>>
>>37043709
I was making fun of you for explaining easy stuff like it's difficult. You didn't even explain it right.
>>
>>37043709
wah he's not an overworked and underpaid coder like me wah

fuck off nerd
>>
>>37043583
>eccentric and concentric movements

You mean like circles and shit?
>>
>>37043462
5/5/7/8
>tfw no 5 plate OHP
>>
>>37043644
No he isn't. He's a faker, just like her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.