[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here opiates before the gym? I'm stronger high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Who here opiates before the gym? I'm stronger high
>>
File: BWP.jpg (323 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
BWP.jpg
323 KB, 1200x1600
I used to opiates before everything.
Then it just became opiates before more opiates.
>>
>>37043081
Nice bro
>>
How do you lift on opiates? Every time I do them I have to force myself to breathe and I pass out and wake back up like every minute
>>
>>37042991
Living on skid row in 5...4...3...
>>
Before workout? i take them to relax and cope with my life, how am i supposed to be pumped and ready for a workout when im feeeling the bern
>>
>>37042991
You're not stronger when you're high; you're just addicted to fucking oppiates and when you're sober you're weak as fuck. GTFO degenerate
>>
You are literally going to end up crying to someone to help you from some god forsaken crack house in maybe 5 months. I have seen this happen >20 times. Everyone turns out the same. But honestly your going to do everything every junkie does no matter what anyone says. My advice is don't fuck around go straight for the speedball it is the best feeling a human can feel
>>
>>37043988

This
>>
I'm a recovering fatty and I started lifting 5-6 times a week, I pop a hydro just cause I feel sore as fuck ( but obviously not in any actual dangerous pain ), and then I go lift.

Kinda odd really, I know you build up a tolerance but I never really get that opiate high that I got when I had my first pill, even after taking a break for a few weeks or a month, I literally just use it as a painkiller so I stay committed to lifting and dieting.
>>
>>37043081

The best summary of drug addiction I've ever seen.
>>
>>37042991
Today is 30 days clean for me, bros.
>>
Heroin makes you lose muscle mass what, how, and why the fuck are you doing this
>>
>>37044150
Taking one hydro.
>probably a 5/325

Expecting to get high.
>>
>>37044102
Crack != opiates u mong
>>
>>37044272
each day is a journey, take it easy homie
>>
>>37044288
Please don't talk about things you don't know about
>>
>>37044347
TIL everyone who does opiates gets into crack and speedballs.

>k m8. Please share more of your infinite wisdom
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.