[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've heard that if you were to listen to any noise above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rsz_onix.jpg (4 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
rsz_onix.jpg
4 KB, 128x128
I've heard that if you were to listen to any noise above 90 decibels for 30 minuets it will destroy your hearing.
I'm wondering if it is possible to build an immunity to sound like the Kings of old did with poison.
>>
>>37042642
>immunity to sound
What you are describing is deafness.
>>
this is the most retarded thing i have ever read
>>
earplugs
>>
OP, dont listen to them bro.
I did the caliber method, which is a surefire (get it? sure-FIRE) way of developing an immunity.

Lets go over the 5 Caliber Immunity Program:

Rule 1: This will be done with all pistol calibers, as you can easily practice ay any gun rage, and purchase ammo easily yourself from your local Wally World.
Rule 2: Preferably done in an indoor range an outdoor range will not be an beneficial. An indoor range also exposes you to different calibers, which research shows can benefit this program.
Rule 3: As you go up to a larger caliber, decrease the shots fired by 100, but increase the weeks you stay on that caliber by 1 week.

THE PROGRAM!

FIRST STAGE - Start off by shooting toy cap guns, preferably 500 rounds a day with no ear protection. This will build up your primary base of sound resistance. Perform this for a week straight.

SECOND STAGE - will be the .22 Caliber, preferable 400 rounds a day. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you decrease by 100, as with each consecutive caliber, you decrease by 100. Perform this for two weeks straight.

THIRD STAGE - will be the 9mm, which you should shoot 300 rounds a day. This is a caliber used by most law enforcement officials, state and federal level, and most citizens. Meaning after this stage, you should be accotomzed to most firearms. I urge you to continue though. Perform this for three weeks straight.

FOURTH STAGE - will be the .357 magnum, a whole new beast. As the rules imply, take off 100 rounds and shoot 200 rounds a day no ear protection. With this stage, it is very important you bust through the plates and the urge to quit by being consistent with your shooting, and taking no rest after your first rounds are fired. Perform this for four weeks straight.

FIFTH STAGE - the infamous .45 COLT with a decibel of 154.7. 100 rounds a day, no rest, no quitting, and you will develop an immunity to any loud noise. Perform this for 5 weeks straight.
>>
>>37042642
Your ear drum develops resistance to sound over time. Do progressive overload of loudness.
>>
>>37043152
See this > >>37043077
>>
>>37043077
>How to fuck up your ears: the program
>>
>>37043077

I thought this was gonna be about getting a resistance to bullets by shooting yourself with an increasing higher caliber
>>
>>37043204
Did you not read the program?
You are building a tolerance.
When you up the caliber, decrease the rounds fired, but increase the weeks you stay on that caliber, you develop a tolerance.
>>
>>37043222
No, but do you want that program?
I have Smith and Wessons original program that they were forced to seal away from the public, as ordered by the government.

PM me for my paypal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.