[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just ate 1600kcal of ground turkey and mac and cheese and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>just ate 1600kcal of ground turkey and mac and cheese and washed it down with a big glass of water
>eyes literally tearing up, stomach in immense pain and can feel food bubbling at the bottom of my throat

How am I supposed to eat this much food, /fit/? I... I can't do it...
>>
>>37042492
Are you a manlet?

wtf I could eat twice that without effort.
>>
you gotta burn the calories to make your body want it you cuck. when i started i ate 5000 calories and 8 meals a day every 2 hours and it took me like a week for my body to crave food every 2 hours and if i didn't eat i'd get sick. muscle through it you pussy.
>>
>>37042492
drink whole milk dog
>>
yeah it's tough, i don't how people get obese. i used to eat 1 meal a day before i lifted. i weighed 160 at the peak of my bulk at 5'7". after that i said fuck it it's not worth constantly having to eat and feeling full literally 24/7. now i'm starting to lift again after a year and goddamn i forgot how hard it is to cram food down your throat and force feed yourself. i want to puke after every meal but i need them calories. shakes help but theyre nasty.
>>
drink whole milk and smoke pot
>>
>>37042592
>>37042671

W H O L E M I L K

H

O

L

E

M

I

L

K

Seriously you fucking cunt, drink whole milk. throw that shit in everything. Oatmeal, whey, milkshakes, whatever.
>>
>>37042686
>>37042592
>>37042671

milk gives you gyno. dem hormones mang.
>>
>>37042492
Spread it out over the day nigger jesus christ.

Also that's not a lot of food. Are you built like a 10 year old girl or what.
>>
>>37042705
don't listen to this retard
>>
>>37042492
>big glass of water
There's your problem, the stomach of non-fat people only has a volume of approximately 1000mL, if you drink a 250mL glass of water(which is pretty small) then you've already filled up a quarter of your stomach
>>
>>37042705

Gyno has officially turned into a word nobody actually knows the definition to or knows what it looks like. Like 'shill' is on /v/
>>
Why the fuck do you eat 1600kcal on one meal? How much are you aiming for, fucking 7000 a day?
>>
File: Clover-Milk-Whole.png (235 KB, 375x328) Image search: [Google]
Clover-Milk-Whole.png
235 KB, 375x328
>>37042705
>implying I drink hormone laden milk
Step up your milk game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.