[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the gym today >do my usual lame bench routine >take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1386114730908.png (318 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1386114730908.png
318 KB, 500x499
>go to the gym today
>do my usual lame bench routine
>take off sweater
>get lots of stares
>whatever, go do dips
>huge dude asks if i wanna take turns doing dips
>weird crossfit dude asks me to watch his squatrack while he goes to the toilet
>girl with huge ass staring at me

what the fuck is going on? am i attractive or approachable all of a sudden? i got a really bad temper and look angry most of the time and hate dealing with people i don't know
>>
Kek this was legitimately me today. All the bros kept looking like they wanted to talk and two cuties kept staring at my 3pl8 squat for reps (no one lifts moderately heavy at my gym) . My autism kicked in and I pretended to be angry so no one would approach me
>>
I think you're dreaming mate.
>>
>>37041208
Good luck, mate, erotomania is a hell of an illness
>>
>>37041208
post body BITCJ
>>
>>37041333
>>37041538

what a faggot
>>
File: vegetaface.png (202 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
vegetaface.png
202 KB, 1024x640
>>37041238
>My autism kicked in and I pretended to be angry so no one would approach me

I do this too. I put on my "Vegeta face" and I like to pretend that I transformed into a Super Saiyan in my mind. It scares the normies.
>>
>>37041863

This is the definition of autism
>>
File: vegeta_trunks.jpg (20 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
vegeta_trunks.jpg
20 KB, 217x320
>>37041885
>implying pretending like you're Vegeta doesn't help you break PRs
>implying looking up to Vegeta for inspiration doesn't help you train harder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhMFt10JYKo
https://youtu.be/hD5S7BvEGZc?t=346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=copDFCwqlgY
>>
>>37041969

>Look up to
>Vegeta

You sure people aren't avoiding you for being sub 5'5?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.