[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Wii Fit /fit/ approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Wii-fit.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wii-fit.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1080
Is Wii Fit /fit/ approved?
>>
Walking in circles is also approved

Are you looking for zero gains
>>
>>37040555
It's not bad. It's a great starter
>>
>>37040555
For a soccer mom sure
>>
>>37040555
haha 40 year old suburban mom detected
>>
I'd fck the trainer so hard brehs, l would do some shit straight out of hentai, l'd make her scream like the whore she is and cum inside her, over, over and over again until she learns her dyel place. After she totally gives up l'd just use her as a cumdumpster and leave her alone in the basement until l come back home and fuck her silly once again, and l'd do this until my dick falls off.

Other than that yeah wii /fit/ can be great cardio.
>>
I use it as my scale for tracking my weight loss.
>>
>>37040555
Checked!
I tried it once and it told me I'm fat, unbalanced (wtf!?) and will never get another gf.
I was barely able to hold back my tears.
>>
wtf I've been doing wiifit and zumba for 3 years were you guys lying to me?
>>
>>37040555
The yoga and stretching are actually decent. They're only really supplemental to other forms of fitness though.
>>
>>37040555
>playing video gaymes

/v/ermin get the fuck out
>>
File: good work.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
good work.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>37041770
You're my nigger, was going to post more or less the exact same thing, I skimmed through yours, saw "cum inside her" and "dick falls off" and yup...good job.
>>
>>37040555
wii fit trainer is /thisdickapproved/ if you know what i am sayan
>>
No, you fucking moron
>>
>>37042321
:]]]]]]]]]
My boi
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.