[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else tired of see guys wearing these stupid "tank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 625x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 625x634
Anyone else tired of see guys wearing these stupid "tank tops"
They look over stretched and unnecessary. Might as well workout without a shirt.
>>
>*le tip*
>>
Yeah, I don't understand that.
>>
Shirtless workouts are great though. When I do homegym I workout in my undies.
>>
>>37038278
It's to show of their gains but at the same time to make their body look slim and not bulky. Kinda like a push-up bra for guys.
>>
>>37038278
you don't like looking at your gains in the mirror?
>>
>>37038323
Pfft why undies, go bear.
>>
>>37038278
J E A L O U S Y
E
A
L
O
U
S
Y
>>
File: lily.webm (134 KB, 782x718) Image search: [Google]
lily.webm
134 KB, 782x718
>>37038323
This. Naked squats are best squats
>>
>>37038323
That's the thing, I'd rather wear a nice snug fitting regular tanktop, or nothing at all, not this weird dangly bed-sheet with holes cut in it shit. Not gonna hate on people who wear them strength wise, they could be strong as shit but it still stands that it's an overdone look that looks pretty tryhard
>>
>>37038278
Nice insecurity. :^)

I wear those in public. I hope someone says something to me IRL. I'll drop a sassy manlet at the snap of a finger
>>
>>37038697
Good thing I carry my glock. You try hard.
>>
Steroid users are mentally ill. Don't try to understand the things they do, say, or wear.
>>
>>37038278
Gyms don't allow you to be shirtless.
This is the closest thing they can wear to achieve "not wearing a shirt."

Very simply. How did you not understand this?
>>
>>37038724
>tips glasses
>>
Put your mind on your workout instead of some faggot you dont know's shirt.
>>
File: aw yeah nigguh.jpg (17 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah nigguh.jpg
17 KB, 305x305
>>37038278
because it's hot as fuck, no homo just being honest
>>
>>37038724
blaha pls go
>>
>>37038724
using a glock, sir you are a tryhard
>>
>>37038697
yeah... you are the one to talk about insecurities.
>>
>>37038724
>Not using a Colt 1911
>Not using your strength
>Not referring to your arms as "Colt" and "1911"
>>
>>37038347
Too high a r8sk of blasting shit all over my bench haha
>>
>>37038278
It wouldn't be so faggy looking if it wasn't always little twinks with babies first lat and abs wearing them.
>>
>>37039328
In my experience it's mostly fat guys who wear them. A fat guy goes to the gym, does ten curls, and suddenly thinks all that blubber on his arm is a big muscle.
>>
>>37038826
>carrying a firearm with a 9 round capacity
> carrying a gun of that size and weight everyday with that limited capacity
It's like you want to die. Any high capacity striker fire is ideal for carrying. Also, colt a SHIT. /k/ fag here.
>>
>>37038347
Tried it once, but every time I deadlift I see my balls dangling under my hamstrings in the side mirror, and I always start laughing and fuck up the valsalva. So boxers are better.
>>
>>37038278
Yeah, it's fucking gay. Want optimal range of motion? Wear something either loose or skin tight. Don't want to wear anything? Go shirtless. DON'T wear some faggy spaghetti-strap nipple-concealer.
>>
File: confus.jpg (107 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
confus.jpg
107 KB, 500x431
>>37039698

>Laughing when you see your own dick in the mirror
>>
>>37040551
Well technically its when he ses his balls

but yeah thats pretty messed up
>>
>>37038278
what do you expect from roiders?
>>
zyzz-level faggotry

shirtless workouts are for crossfitters
>>
ITT: insecure beta dyels

get used to it faggots, its been going on for ages and its not gon stop anytime soon!!
>>
It's a revolution brahzz
>>
>showing off a roid body

>being proud of being a fraud

lol

thats like being proud of paying for a hooker
>>
>>37039622
>fag here
The body of your post already alerted us
>>
>>37038328
This

They make ur shoulders look bomb
>>
>try wearing a cut off tank to the gym
>have to adjust it every 5 seconds because my nipples get exposed
>>
>>37039622
why the fuck would you be in a situation where you need more than 9 bullets? even with two guys going to rob you you wont need 9 bullets unless you're retarded
>>
>>37038278
So what's the consensus on wife beaters tho? I just started wearing them because it got warm here and I run hot as fuck all the time. Felt a little weird being that exposed but I survived. I'm no skelly, I'm 6' at 195lbs so I filled out a large but I just felt odd after wearing t-shirts for so long.
>>
>>37039622
>Not using your hands and feet to defend yourself
>Not doing martial arts in 2016

Never going to be alpha famalam
>>
>>37041900
They also make you look like you have breast.
>>
>>37040551
not finding your own dangling testes humorous

i pity u
>>
>>37042178
Because adrenaline makes you freak out and often magdump too fast. Its better tp have a lot of bullets than a huge gun. Then you can afford to miss a couple of times.
>>
I would honestly wear one of I didn't have gyno. Fuck my nips man.
>>
>>37043166
The average amount of shots in a confrontation are about 2
sry bruv, all that matters is putting stopping power in a small package
so uh, not a 1911 still
>>
There is a squad that wears them at my gym, two of them are pretty big. I've seen some of their lifts though and I'm just as strong (except for curls), just not as lean. They seem pretty chill
>>
>>37038278
I don't like those ones that are really loose, but I wear singlets that are somewhat similar. Literally the only reason I would think someone would have a problem with them to the extent they'd make a thread about it, is they're insecure of the big guys with muscles on show.

Get over it faggot.
>>
>>37038763
pretty much this
Although they do look really stupid, they're the closest you're getting to a shirtless workout
I'd totally lift shirtless if other people did too, but it makes other gym goers uncomfortable.
>>
>>37038278
They look stupidly ill fitting
>>
>>37038724
INNNNEERR CITTTTYYY
>>
>>37038724
>bait someone into attacking you in public
>pull out a gun and shoot them

enjoy assrape in prison, you autist
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.