[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stalling on lifts >bf getting high again >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1433257157566.jpg (41 KB, 424x640) Image search: [Google]
1433257157566.jpg
41 KB, 424x640
>tfw stalling on lifts
>bf getting high again
>Still ugly loser who can't get gf at 22
>tfw you hate your life and lifting is the only thing that keeps you going

What's the point anymore, /fit/
>>
>>37038088
if lifting is the only thing that keeps you going then you don't have a problem

keep lifting
>>
>>37038088
We're literally twins bro. Except I've thankfully found something else I'm interested in/giving me hope. Learning another language and visit the country/make some friends there
>>
>>37038114
yeah, speaking with a broken accent and being spastic about unfamiliar social norms should definitely fix things
>>
>>37038088
If you're stalling then it might be a good idea to forget about strength gains and focus on losing weight. If you're interested in being aesthetic (especially to girls) low bf% is more important than having big lifts. Just cut hard, set a goal (ex lose 20lbs by July 1) and go hard. Losing weight will do more for your confidence and evnergy than anything else.
>>
>>37038140
lol look at this guy

being placed inside an unfamiliar culture where you have to develop your skills at language and meeting people are huge confidence builders. unless somebody is moving to japan, africa or a muslim country people don't need to worry about serious societal differences that much
>>
>>37038088
Do something creative too so that when you're done lifting you still have an escape.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>37038190
the japanese are much more polite than the other two though.. I mean you won't get beheaded for not getting social mores.

I just picture japan as a country where you could literally fuck someone's wife and the husband would apologize to you if she wasn't into it. =/
>>
File: 1445956077939.jpg (14 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
1445956077939.jpg
14 KB, 388x500
>>37038447
>>
>>37038495
did you just tip a tiny fedora at me? you little shit.
>>
Oh man, this picture bummed me the fuck out the first time I read what it was about.
>>
>>37038088

the point is to get a gf and lower bodyfat for you. The point is whatever you want it to be, Anon. Your problem is that you are being arrogant, impatient, and selfish.

No one owes you anything, nor will things come to you so easily. You have to work each day, and struggle to get what you want.

You should learn to be content, humble, compassionate, but never settle; continue to lift. Once you do these things you'll have peace of mind in your lifts. Good luck, Anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.