[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you live up to your father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: _1403648099.jpg (126 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
_1403648099.jpg
126 KB, 600x600
Who is/was athletically superior, you or your dad. Thats saying you're both in your prime.
>>
>>37037460
My dad had a better body in his prime but I'm stronger.
>>
>>37037460
My dad was always fat and weak, so I win.
>>
>>37037460
No. My dad was hardcore strong up until his 50s. Gives me solid liftan advice tho.
Thanks dad :)
>>
>>37037685
Same here. I not only look worse but I'm 3" shorter. But I'm waaaaaay stronger. Hopefully my sons will be blessed with the total package.
>>
>>37037460
he's
>5 inches shorter, lazy, fat, weak as fuck
>still more alpha due to not being mentally fucked up
he also has a way bigger dick
>>
I'm stronger, but he was really good at surfing
>>
>>37037460
My dad is 6'1" and I'm a turbo manlet at 5'6".

On the other hand, he's a fatass who's never exercised, and I'm not. He also went bald at 24 and I'm hanging on (though receding a bit)
>>
>>37037460
He is wayyyyy stronger in his prime i am only faster

:(
>>
File: When felecity bitchin.png (82 KB, 1040x760) Image search: [Google]
When felecity bitchin.png
82 KB, 1040x760
He was a manlet, depressed drug addict who died when i was 16.

Yes I supprased him, but damn dad would be proud.
>>
>>37037460
Me. My dad is 5'9 and never weighed more than 130 lbs. In the navy, he didn't weigh enough to be a heavy equipment operator. That's after he tried bulking. Lol

I'm 6'1 / 175 / 12% and farrr from my final form.

Also, pretty sure that i'm adopted.
>>
>>37037460

He was a pudgy smoker in his youth who did little of any athletic quality, and he's fat now.
>>
Wow a lot of mixer results here
>>
he's like 50

5'10 200lbs been lifting for probably 8 years, huge hands, solid chest and arms but slight beer gut w/ abs underneath

looks like one of those bear powerlifters

I got his huge hands and feet but otter at 5'9 150lbs

everytime he calls me, or messages me on fb he tells me to lift lol <<3
>>
>>37037460
My dad looks like a potato with toothpicks for arms. I win
>>
old-ass dyel marxist, used to be semi-pro handball player, but that's it so I've surpassed him.

he's intimidating as fuark tho, like it seems like he is destined to only roll natty 20s on intimidation.
>>
>>37037685

Completely opposite here.

In his prime, my dad was FAAR stronger than I currently am, but I have a much better body.
>>
My dad was a cyclist when he was young and has been a farmer for 30+ years now. He is 61 and probably has a better body than I do. Huge forearms and visible abs with good insertions
>>
>>37037460
Dad in his prime was in the army and in decent shape. I'm a bit bigger but probably can't run around as much as he could.
>>
>>37039178
Oh and he still runs half marathons regulary and skies full marathons.
>>
>>37039178
It must be awesome to have fathers who were/are fit. They must have shared many lessons about a healthy lifestyle and discipline my fat father couldnt. I love my dad and hes a good guy. But i feel i missed out on the training while young thing because my dad had no knowledge of that
>>
>>37037702

Same, but if feels like a shallow victory.
>>
>>37037460
My dad was athletically superior in his prime at some point, but if it were me vs his prime right now, I'd say were about equal, except that I'm bigger and heavier than he ever was and so I'd have an advantage in certain things

He's disappointed me, let himself go, stopped being a role model, smokes and drinks and yet tries to give me health and fitness advice
>>
>>37037460
My dad was a powerlifter/bodybuilder until he tore his bicep or some shit when I was a kid. I doubt I'll ever be as strong or as aesthetic as he was, considering he openly admits that he was using steroids during that time.
>>
>>37037460
I surpassed my dad in his prime tenfold

He was a skinny hippy, he's now a skinny fat with a dad gut
>>
Physically I will probably surpass him in a few years. However to really surpass him I need to make more money than he did, build a better house and provide for my family like he does.
>>
Me by far. My dad wasn't a bad athlete when he was younger but he never really went hard at it.
I've played hockey at fairly competitive level and I'm in excellent shape.
>>
File: 1.jpg (68 KB, 1000x552) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68 KB, 1000x552
>think dad has low-T at this point
>all he ever does is bitch about shit and mope around like a faggot

How do I tell him in the nicest way possible to go see a fucking doctor about it
>>
>>37039424
You've posted this twice now afaik
>>
>>37039424
My bad nvm I just read it twice, I'm out of it
>>
I'm definitely stronger than my dad, but he was a street brawler/possible mafia kneecapper so he would probably kick my ass

He's proud of my gains tho
>>
My dad is a skinnyfat faggot with long hair and who posts statuses on facebook containing "witty" edgy political satire with over the top use of vocabulary and metaphor in a clear bid for likes. But really all he is doing is parroting whatever opinion he just read on some huffington post article written by another self-obsessed "witty" journalist.

He left before I was born and only got in touch with me when I was 24 for the first time, because he's depressed and needs to make things right.

Now he's given up trying because I am not making the effort to see him.. because it clearly should be on me.

I don't give a shit though.
>>
I am stronger and more athletic, but my father is taller (for now, grow grow grow) and he could rock a motherfucker in a fight.
>>
File: 1239623526325.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1239623526325.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
My dad is 5'5" and 120 lbs; I'm 6'2" and 210. He stopped using physical discipline around 7th grade when I grew larger than him. He played sports growing up but never made any team that had cuts; I played multiple sports in highschool and ran track in college.

Most people laugh with incredulity when he introduces me as his son.
>>
My dad was a much better runner than me. He ran cross country in uni. I'm much stronger and more muscular than him at my age.
>>
File: my face my soul.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
my face my soul.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
Definitely my dad.

He was a national champion in boxing, i'm just a weak faggot that doesn't even lift.
>>
My dad and I had a lot in common at similar ages
We were both pretty good skelly runners in high school, but I was a little faster because he was a degenerate stonerfag
In early 20's I outweigh him by at least 20 pounds and am taller by a couple inches
I'm also not an incipient alcoholic, though I have great potential in that regard
>>
>>37037460
I'm far stronger, but a bit overweight. He has always been a skeleton. That said, I've seen the man hold a 40 lbs motor in one hand for 10 minutes straight while we tried to bolt it onto a machine. Looking back at it, it was his offhand too. I could push far more weight, but that kind of steel cable endurance in one arm only comes from decades of hard work. You just can't find that in a gym.
>>
>>37037460
me
dad is totally unathletic, though good with mechanical shit that i suck at.
>>
>>37040001
>doesnt even lift

Why are you here?
>>
File: nightmare vision.jpg (213 KB, 1600x746) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision.jpg
213 KB, 1600x746
>>37040145
Looking for motivation to start.

Like fuck, these kids are more ripped than i am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFP5iy7Idgw
>>
Lol
Me

By a long shot
>>
>>37040221
>go to gym
>pick shit up
>run on treadmill

There you started
>>
my dad is a tall marathon runner, but he don't lift, so while he can easily outrun me, i can push around heavier weight.
I have a lot of respect for him still doing marathons as a 50 year old man though
>>
File: DD.jpg (76 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
76 KB, 1280x1024
Dad was a 5'9 manlet who stopped lifting after high school. Still had lots of girlfriends and was married at the age of 27.

I'm 6'0, jacked, and can bench 2.75 pl8s. Still 23 year old kissless virgin.

Not sure if I won or not?
>>
>>37038493
Dad Dicks are HUGE.
>>
I'm stronger but slower and he was better at basketball and baseball where I was better at football and rugby. I'd give it to him because he didn't have the training and coaching I did.
>>
>5'5 dad
>6'2 son

Did your dad marry an Amazon or something?
>>
Dad never lifted. I win by default.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>dad is 6'4
>i'm 5'8

JUST
>>
My father was an amateur bodybuilder. Pictures I've seen of him at my age (20) show him as being fucking massive. He was also the star player on his high school basketball team. Ended up being an alcoholic that was in an out of jail though.
I never really played sports, but I'm pretty strong. I doubt I'll ever get to his size or strength though, especially since he's admitted to using several kinds of steroids.
>>
>>37040412
No, my mom's 5'5" too. The men on my mother's side of the family are all over 6 foot, and my brother is 5'10". My pediatrician asked my mom how tall the mailman is when he looked at my bone growth chart as a kid.
>>
>>37039234
Yeah mang, a /fit/ dad is awesome as a role model. I hope to be that if I ever have kids. You learn a lot of life lessons from someone older who loves you and wants the best for you.

Those father/son feels.
>>
Dad
>Collegiate rower
>Officer in the Army
>airborne badge
>air assault badge
>Ranger tab
>3 Masters Degrees
>Ph.D.

Mom
>MVP Athlete in high school (track and Basketball)
>NCAA basketball player
>Officer in the Army
>Air Assault Badge
>Helicopter pilot

Yeah I have a lot of living up to do.
>>
>>37040440
Or maybe your mom was a whore
>>
>>37039857
It's time to find the mailman
>>
My dads a carpenter with a perpetual beer gut
Before I started lifting our bodies were carbon copies, but now I'm starting to get stronger, I can certainly keep up with him when he asks me to help out at work
He was in the army in Poland so I'm not sure if I'm physically more fit. I suck at cardio so there's that limiting me.
He's 60-something now and his hair has yet to begin thinning.
I can thank him for my Slav strength and full head of beautiful hair
>>
>>37037460
superior
outwrestle him
outlift him
outrun him
taller than him (6'1 he's 5'10)
bigger arms than him
bigger legs
>>
>>37040221
thats not why you start dumb dumb
you start because you want to
only sod that can change you is you
>>
>>37037460
My dad and all his friends were neckbeards who played D&D throughout high school. He has always been fat, has never run more than a mile, and now has dangerously high cholesterol at 55.

I'm still not at my goal weight, but I'm well beyond where he's ever been and am improving everyday
>>
>>37038845
Stay strong brah we all gonna make it
>>
do i live up to my sociopathic, psychologically abusive, power-tripping father?

....fuck, don't ask me that
>>
>>37041599

Are you implying that a manlet cucked his father?
Wouldn't that cause the implosion of the /fitiverse as we know it?
>>
My dad is about 5'7" and always been a skinny fuck.

I'm 6'1" and lift a little, so I've already surpassed him.

My uncle is another story. My uncle is Julian with multiple blackbelts. He lives with his mum on a trashy estate and people know his name well enough not to fuck with them. Anyone has trouble, they get in touch with my uncle. I don't want to know any more than that.
>>
>>37037460
Me

My dad is 1/16 Indian and I am 1/32, he got the indian's addiction alcohol so he is a fat degenerate
>>
I was shorter than him until 22, a few months before 23. Shot up 4 inches.

6' vs 5'10". Now he is just an alcoholic manlet to me.
>>
>>37040412
>>37040512
Top kek.

My great grandfather on my mum's side was very tall.

Dude worked in coal mines and lived in a house where some rooms were < 5 foot tall. I moan about short tables, awkward chairs and countertops etc but really I have it easy.
>>
My dad. He was legit NZSAS.

But he killed himself when I was a toddler so I guess growing up I was the athletically superior one
>>
My dad has always been a big dick ladies man executive. But he got hurt and has been later off a couple times since 08 and is slowly losing his shit. But he just started lifting and reps 250 on the squat last I checked. I'm proud of his progress especially since he never played sports his whole life and is 58
>>
in terms of cardio, my dad. in terms of flexibility and strength, me.
>>
My father. He joined the army at 15 years old, and was in for 9 years.

I'd reckon I was physically stronger, but I'd never have been able to keep up with him.
>>
Dad was a pretty good euroball and hockey player. I don't think they lifted in those days.

I was a terrible euroball and basketball player, but redeemed myself somewhat in football. Far superior to him in lifting, i'd say, but he was the better athlete.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 332x443
>>37042064
>NZSAS
Isn't that 99% Maori War Chiefs?
>>
>>37041941
I know that feel, famalam
>>
>>37037460
I am smarter, stronger and more capable than my Father in every way.

Love you Dad.
>>
File: body4.jpg (24 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
body4.jpg
24 KB, 480x640
>>37037460

Dad's stats

>no abs ever
>benched 300 once supposedly
>doesn't DL
>does quarter squats
>6'3" couldn't dunk
>best 2 miles was 12:00 something I think

Me
>6' used to be able to dunk
>see pic for abs
>repped 315x5 bench
>pulled 500x5 DL
>squatted 405x4 ATG
>ran 2 miles in sub 12:00 in fucking 9th grade lol

He makes a shit more money than I ever will. Can't lift for shit though.
>>
>>37039035

>abs underneath

Literally every human ever born without a serious disorder.

>mfw
>>
>>37042618
you are shorter than your dad? wtf
>>
>>37042618
>He makes a shit more money than I ever will.
>6'3

So he wins? Just tell us that.
>>
>>37042641

My mom is like 5'2" mane

I'm the second shortest male in my extended family :-P
>>
>>37041599
Remember that thread yesterday where that manlet was complaining that there is blacked but no manleted...
>>
>Who is/was athletically superior, you or your dad?

I'm pretty sure I could kick my dad's ass, and I am female.
>>
>>37037460
My dad is a push-up bro, did 1000 a day for some months, still does regularly but only a few hundred. He goes running, does pull-ups. He has an active and physical job.

I'm so fucking close to catching up I can taste it. I will revel in it.
>>
>>37042641

I'm 186cm, my father 188.

He grew 4cm from 25 to 30 while nothing in between 17 and 25.

Yeah, it makes no sense. But I'm fine with 6'1.

I'm also stronger and a better businessman.

My dad > my grandfather. I > my dad. Family business and I'll kick my father out in about 4 years.

Waiting for 2 friends who do have brains to finish their degrees and internships. Also, my father thinks he's "the shit" and I've called him out on being in love with his own voice several times on local TV and radioshit.
>>
>>37037460
My dad was never athletic
Swam in highschool for fun, now he runs a lot
>>
>>37042691

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Quads or gtfo.
>>
>>37037460

My dad was better at more things
, but I'm way, way better at the thing I'm best at than he was at the thing he's best at.
>>
My dad had his oen farm from when he was 15 and worked nonstop, although he never looked particularly /fit/ apart from legit cannonball delts he has that OP farmer strength and is way stronger than I am.

I would be happy to be half the man my dad is.
>>
>>37037460
I've had 3 inches of height and 40 pounds on my father since I was 16 years old.

Not that it matters. He always been a confident extrovert and a social and financial success, while I'm a NEET loser who shitposts on a chinese cartoon imageboard all day and leaves the house 3-4 times a year.
>>
>>37042789
This is pretty much me, except I somehow worked my way into a middle class job. I'd prefer to be NEET but I figure I'll get a few extra years of life out of trying my best to be a wagecuck.

I'm pretty much a carbon copy of my dad. He has iron-will endurance from a lifetime of hard physical labor, but he's a spineless extrovert who never protected his family from anything because he was out cheating on my Mom while she slowly spiralled into madness.

I'm probably gonna kill myself before I turn 30. I achieved shit and it's not fun up here, so I'll probably peace out once my own cheating scandal blows up. Should be soon. Both girls want to move in with me and I have no excuses anymore. I'm a gigantic pussy.

Oh, since this thread is on /fit/, I'm one inch taller than him, smarter (book smarts, anyway), and much stronger if you look at lifts. Practical strength he's way better. If I had some of his street smarts or general life wisdom I'd probably be better off, but he has an adopted son who he invests more time into. I get it, though. It's my autism that chased him away. Nobody wants to raise a busted son from a deranged mother. I can't blame him.
>>
>>37042862

Well, that's depressing.
>>
dad was in the marine corp
top basketball and baseball player in upstate new york, but he played football and hockey too
almost selected to marine corps baseball team when they were considering making one
took up boxing instead
won weightlifting competitions where he was stationed at
athletic as fuck
in his prime he was 6 foot 4. 200

now he is 320
sleeps all day once he gets home from work
eats like a pig
feelsbadman. but hes still strong as a fucking bull but its fading now hes in his late 50s

unfortunately, i hated sports and im almost as big as him but getting back in shape
i feel like im a disappointment to him but he still supports me and gives me weightlifting advice here and there and he still has a squatrack i use in the garage
he gave up a lot to support my family and i got nothing but respect
>>
File: 1452455064268.jpg (170 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1452455064268.jpg
170 KB, 2000x1333
>>37042867
Yeah. It's a pretty depressing story. I don't think the anons in this thread should be too upset at not being like their dads. As long as you don't inheret the heinous shit, you're in the clear.
>>
>>37042967
Jesus Christ. Just stop being such a pussy.
>>
Have dad who was gym rat until he dislocated his shoulder. Tfw nigger never got surgery tfw it pops out of place every once in a while.
>>
>>37037460
I'm dyelaf but already stronger than him. But he's more of a man than I man, by far and away. Worked his way out of the lower class and put me and my sister through college. I'm still going but my grades are shit, I'm depressed as fuck and I'm a disappointment to him. I tried to kill myself once and the disappointment in his eyes was enough to keep me from ever trying anything stupid like that again. I just want to make my parents and myself proud, but every time I take a step forward, it's another step back. :/
>>
>athletically superior
Me. Just injury prone.
>aesthetically superior
Him, and my older brother who is his exact clone.
>>
My Dad, and my grandfather before him were both hyper athletic, 6'4 turbo-cunts who were those guys that could dominate at any sport the second they picked it up, on top of being massive.

I am the complete opposite. I have their frame but absolutely no athletic talent. Everything I've done comes from practice but those fuckers can just show up and win shit and I've always been jelly. My dad was 8% bf and relatively ripped when he was lifting in the 80's.

People say they lift for girls or for their looks. I lift to beat my Dad. I will be stronger than he was, even with all of his natural advantage. I will be better than him at least once in my life.

Thanks for the blog /fit/
>>
He was a coke dealer that lifted a bit (solely upper body, i'm pretty sure)
He has been in some crazy shit and I'm honestly surprised he's alive. He got fat quickly after that and is obese now

I was his fat CS major kid up until recently, lost 30lb and am now bulking
He was better by my age, but I know for a fact I'll surpass him in the long run
>>
>>37037460
My dad was probably stronger than me although I'm 3" taller and a couple pounds lighter I probably look bigger than him
>>
I'm bigger and stronger than he ever was but he competed in the early 90s and got shredded ad hell natty.

Something I am yet to achieve.
>>
Dad could probably kicked my ass back in the day, benched more and was ripped as fuck
>>
>>37037460
I'm aesthetically better looking but he is one of those stumps made of muscle that is perfectly centered. He grabbed me by my thigh last thanksgiving and hung me upside down
>>
My dad is a pathetic asshat constantly trying to start drama so he can feel important. He's also a liar and a cheater. I'm better than him in every way, it's kinda sad really, he's got cancer, I hope he dies soon
>>
I am taller, wider, and stronger than my father ever was.

Even by age 17-18 I had surpassed him, benching 210, squatting 275, and deadlifting 340... He never benched more than 135 and was pretty much just a big bodyfat dude.
I am bigger and stronger than he ever was.
>>
>>37037460
Father is a chubby manlet, so I exceed him physically.
Unfortunately, he's the CFO of a large Palo Alto - based tech firm and pulls in close to half a mill annually before bonus + stock options. Not to mention a plethora of post graduate degrees that I likely won't obtain.

Yea, being 2" taller than him is nice, but knowing I won't come close to his achievements in the board room is kinda depressing
>>
>>37039425
You go to him and say:
>Dad, you're almost as low t as mom, go see a doctor about it.
>>
>>37037460

me but only because my dad grew up in a farm in rural algeria with not enough food to eat.

he went on to study abroad, worked super hard and got a phd in montreal, and made fuck tons of dosh to feed me shish kebab every day so now im juicy-

thanks dad youre my role model
>>
>>37037460
My father was, by my family standards, a runt.
Born 2 weeks premature, standing at 5'10, probably about 160lb most of his life, 180 the effects of old age hit, strong but not big or muscular.
Still, he's fairly active even in his 60s, in better shape than most, and he has some skills I would never match, but I've dwarfed him from about 20y/o
>>
I am much more athletic and far bigger but he lifted the front of a kombi van once to turn it around in a tight space.

Why am I so weak if I'm so much bigger? I couldn't dead half of what he did.
>>
>>37042003
> not taking advantage of living life around your alpha uncle
>>
my dad was bigger and stronger back in the day but doesn't lift anymore but still has big biceps.

right now im more athletic then him and working on getting more strength
>>
>>37048632
Assert dominance. Fuck his wife.
>>
>>37037460
My dad is 5'9 whereas im 6'0. Pretty similar build/insertions/face etc. But he juiced back in the 70s so yeah, ive seen pics of him that make me look dyel, and im 81kg/11% right now..
>>
>>37038779
baldness comes from the mothers side iirc
>>
Dad was skinny/otter. Didn't really lift and smoked a pack of cigs a day (like everyone else). He was in the military though.
>>
I've beat up my father once for being a cunt, he begged me to stop.
>>
I look better than my father did in his Prime but I will never even get near his natural strenght. There are stories of my dad and uncle beating 10 guys near death at once, him moving furniture from one house to another on his back and shit like that.

I ocassionally Fight With my +220lbs Boxer brother and bunch of mma friends but He can make me cry like a bitch.
>Cunt grabbed me by my head With two fingers With his manlet skeleton Hands and made me Fall off my chair earlier today
RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37041591
u left out the most important part how many people have they killed u gotta beat that
>>
>>37039425
>all he ever does is bitch about shit and mope around like a faggot

iktfb
>>
>>37042703
>He grew 4cm from 25 to 30 while nothing in between 17 and 25.

wtf didnt know that could happen

thought you either kept growing, not grow pause grow

but rather grow grow grow
>>
Fett Sr and Nr are both retarded cuckolds
>>
File: 1460941173069.jpg (43 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460941173069.jpg
43 KB, 600x900
Let me tell you a story OP. I'm a lurker so give me a chance to greentext.
>My dad is 5'8
>In his prime he was a skinny dude with long hair
>Fast forward to 2009-2010
>Living with my dad because mom is getting her shit together
>Dad is 300lbs of pure fat
>I'm about 4'8 (7th grade)
>Dad gets drunk beats me everyday
>Calls me a fat fuck
>move out to live with mom
>fast forward to end of sophmore year
>Fat, acne, depressed
>Go to Colorado with my grandpa "Papa"
>My Papa is about 70 and this guy has always been a health nut so when he sees me he gets on my ass
>Everyday we go to the gym and this kickboxing studio
>He cheers me on every step of the way
>Gets me back into religion
>I'm confident in myself again
>After two months of extensive training I lose more than 40 lbs 199 to 146
>I'm eating better acne is going away
>Go back to my shit hole city
>I haven't been lifting as much but I keep the weight off
>Fast forward a month ago, see dad in Walmart
>Looks like he is 400lbs and he's bald now all he needs is a neck beard and he's what we all make fun of
I love my Papa for helping me out so much.
>>
File: hug.gif (2 MB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
2 MB, 300x270
>>37037460
no
>6"6
>virgin at 22
>cant do a single pullup
>my dad, a full head shorter than me and nearly 40 years older can do 5
>constantly at me hinting being a failure
fuck you dad
drinking with you is fun tho
>>
I've heard he used to lift and even drink raw eggs. We don't talk anymore though so I can't verify that.
>>
>>37037460
I'm stronger and fitter than my dad was in his prime.
My dad is a legitimate genius though. I don't think I'll be going to Cambridge and getting a doctorate to go with a masters and 2 Bachelors of science.
>>
>>37049616
>drinking with your parents

Sounds like a quality family...
>>
my 'dad' is the biggest omega male I know

how to deal with this feel
>>
>>37049763
you sound sheltered
>>
>>37049792

No, just not trash.
>>
>>37049763
I mean i know this is an american forum so most people have barely 1 or 2 cousins they know. but i have about 30-40, cba counting it. it's quite common for someone to have a big birthday on some weekend. or whatever other fuckin celebration.
or i just come around and we're doing a campfire at my parents house and drinking a little along
>>37049815
are you frequenting /pol/? because you sound like you're about to talk about iron pills or something
>>
>>37049830

If you get drunk together with your parents, you are almost certainly trash. That is that.
>>
Dad flight in the Korean war and in Vietnam. He's was old as fuck when i was born but I have no doubts he could scalp me at the drop of a hat.

That was before he died of course.
>>
File: grin (3).png (73 KB, 493x381) Image search: [Google]
grin (3).png
73 KB, 493x381
>>37049851
okay brother
you go back to counting the calories of your broccoli, okay?
>>
>>37037460
My dad has always been unexceptional. Saw a picture of him in his young 20's once dude was a complete lanklet twink.

Think I won by default.
>>
>>37049776
iktfb

My mom's shouts at him most nights then he skulks off to smoke weed in the shed. I've had to defend his argument myself multiple times only for my dad to ask me not to get involved as "my mother is right" when she's clearly being a cunt.
>>
Dad was 5 7 5.5 in wrist 30in waist idk about ankles 9.5 maybe 190 built

Be me now 21 5 10 7.6in wrist 28in waist. 12.5in ankles be 190 and bulking
>>
>>37049851
>never had wine for dinner
but plenty of beetus juice amiritie
>>
>>37049763
I drink scotch or a few cans of guinness with my father and 94 year old grandfather every sunday.

Don't get anything more than buzzed, but it keeps my gramps happy, considering it's the only adult activity he's allowed to do.
>>
He was a linebacker but was skinny af in his 'prime'. He was nicknamed 'Chicken' due to this. Now he is overweight but plays tennis so he has a GOAT condition.

Could I beat him now? No but I could totally beat him when he was around my age
>>
>>37042862
If you kill yourself, do it by whey overdose.

>Die ripped.
>>
My dad was a skinny long distance runner in his time. I'm ~20lbs overweight but I've been much stronger than he was for a while
>>
>>37037460

dad was a great athlete in his prime. Also, my 80 year old grandpa is 6'3 and is built like a brick shit house. Hes really mild mannered and soft spoken, but Im pretty sure he could crush someones hand from giving them too strong a hand shake
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.