[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unhealthily fast weight loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Y4E9KDA.jpg (245 KB, 720x732) Image search: [Google]
Y4E9KDA.jpg
245 KB, 720x732
So my work is running a competition where they track everyone's weight, and whoever loses the most weight in the next 4 weeks or so gets plane tickets or something dumb. I'm currently a lardass, 6ft 230 big fat belly (down from 275 so fuck you.) What would you intelligent specimens do to lose weight as fast as possible (with no regard for the weight bouncing back after 4 weeks.)
>>
Calories in < calories out
>>
>>37035757
Load up on salt and water before the initial weigh-in, dehydrate and fast before the final weigh-in. There's 10+ pounds right there.
>>
This worked very good for me but it was a horrible experience, it lasts 1 week, basically i cut all diary, except protein powder, only eat 3 meals consisting on meat and vegetables a day and 1 fruit when hungry and do cardio 1h-1:30h everyday, and also full body calisthenics 3x a week to mantain size, pretty much feel like shit at all times but any fat is obliterated in my experience.
>>
>>37035757

1k cal deficit and 500mg DNP ED. You'll lose 1lb a day.
>>
>>37035757
easy as fuck

cut your leg off the weight wont come back on and you win
>>
>>37035757
Wasnt there a whole The Office episode based on this? Just watch that ffs
>>
>>37035757
Eat literally nothing more than an apple and protein shake a day, and take multivitamins.
>>
>>37036097
Scratch that, at your weight you could certainly do a 30 day water fast, OP. And since you can't go any lower than 0, that's guaranteed to get the maximum results.
>>
>>37036112
yh you would loose all kinds of weight and not the good kinds
>>
>>37036118
>lose weight as fast as possible
>(with no regard for the weight bouncing back after 4 weeks.)
>Unhealthily fast weight loss
>>
>>37035945

This, make sure to drink water. It's the most proven way, but you'll never have the help of a doctor to safely guide you through with it. Your personal safety rests solely on you reading up on this supplement.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.