[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing to define your cheeks brah? >tfw Chewing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: DemCheeksTho.jpg (77 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
DemCheeksTho.jpg
77 KB, 500x670
What are you doing to define your cheeks brah?
>tfw Chewing gum every fucking hour I'm awake
All you need is real meat, vegetables and fruit.

or heroin
>>
>>37035684
>chewing gum every fucking hour i'm awake

you'll get lockjaw you fucking idiot
>>
>>37035684
And the factor one million times more important than anything you listed, genetics.
>>
>>37035713
Atleast I will get some sick cheeks
>>
Looks just like me, if I wasn't balding and had terrible skin

Serioulsy though, my jaw and cheekgame are on point; rest is just fucked

>inb4 pictures
been on /fit/ long enough that whatever jaw I'm rocking it won't be good enough for you mouthbreaters
>>
>>37035748
Show them cheeks mane, and only your cheeks if you want
>>
>>37035766
Let me clap dem cheeks as well.
>>
>>37035720
the cheeks your pic related has comes from sucking them in, moron. Don't do that either or you'll accidentaly bite them, which takes an eternity to heal
>>
>>37035785
Listen baby, I don't need those Skelly Johnny Depp cheeks. I'm trying to fix my fucking hamster cheeks
>>
>>37035713
lockjaw is a disease aka tetinis or however the hell you spell it.
>>
>>37035684
fuck. what's his bf% on that picture?
>>
play a wind instrument.
>>
File: pepe suicide.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>>37035684
>chewing gum
While that may add a superficial amount of muscle to the corner of your jaw, I don't see it doing much for your cheeks. The only way to build those up is to smile hard and press down on the muscle there. And maybe that will make a 0.02% difference with several hundred workouts.

>tfw cheeklet
>>
>>37035684
Whistling also helps popping out those mouth muscles
>>
>tfw young dumb fat face from bulking

I dont give a fuck about abs desu right now but the face thing sucks
>>
Here's my cheat for an aesthetic face.

1) Lower bf%.

2) Fuck gum, eat apples and "solid" fruits.

3) Smile. Smiling uses so many muscles in your face, helps develop those cheek muscles

4) Facial washes. Get yourself a Calcium Bentonite clay. My favourite is Aztec Secret. Make sure to mix it with apple cider vinegar.

5) Repositioning of your jaw. Many people have their lower set of teeth too far behind their upper teeth. Your bottom set should be directly underneath your front teeth, ever so slightly behind. Keeping this posture brings your jaw out and forward, giving you the illusion of a longer and more angled jawline.

6) Eat pussy, or suck cock. Whatever is easierl for you.
>>
File: King of Fit.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
King of Fit.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
How do I get a jaw like Big Mike?
>>
>>37039207
>Smile. Smiling uses so many muscles in your face
Fuck that advice. I'm 27 but have so many wrinkles already that I look 40 when I smile
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.