[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It doesn't matter how much you lift >In 100 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1399360656279.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1399360656279.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>It doesn't matter how much you lift
>In 100 years you will be forgotten and others who worked hard on their crafts will be remembered
>>
>>37035236
You will be remembered if you get children
>>
>>37035236

why even be remembered when its all about HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME?
>>
In 100 years people wont even be lifting because you'll be able to get packages of drugs injected into new born babies that have life-long slow release gear that will turn everyone into 10% bodyfat 100kg with the strength of a present day strongman.
>>
>>37035242
>tfw people will remember my frame
>>
File: ourfuture.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ourfuture.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>37035236
Wat
>in 100 years people are only getting remembered by their family
>in 200 years 99.99% of the current population will be entirely forgotten about
>in a few billion years the human race, and the greatest of its achievements will be obliterated by the star we are currently orbiting
gif very related
>>
>Tell me about granddad, pa
>He was a sick kunt, son, 100% natty
>>
>>37035236
why don't you just kill yourself at least you'll be remembered that way
>>
>>37035236
>not wanting to become next hitler

fucking step your game up faggot
>>
>>37035236

Lifting isn't my life. It's just a minor part of my lifestyle.
>>
about 95% of the people who worked hard on their crafts aren't remembered
>>
>>37035657
says the tripfag
>>
>>37035236
im too dumb to make a change to the world so i might as well just change my body instead
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 960x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 960x710
>>37035236
You are your deeds. What have you done to have history judge you as a good man?
>>
>>37035236
Why do you have to be remembered though? Why does your life need to be remembered?

We aren't seperate; our minds tell us we are but we aren't. We aren't a result of the big bang; we are the big bang; it is an ongoing process.

You consciousness may die but life will continue; you are as much you as you re me, as you a tree, as you are a rock, as you are the sky. Everything came from the same original energy.

We're told by the media that our lives need to mean something; that we need to be remembered. Why? Why does it matter if we're dead? When your mind ceases to exist will you care about how people remember you? No because you won't exist to contemplate it. So why try to be remembered?

The media tells us we need to achieve; we need to amass material possessions and status, that success is impressing everyone else. We live our entire lives scared of being judged; trying to impress everyone else and working our asses off for material posessions, accomplishments or status just so we can brag. Is beauty really important? Does having a fast car really make your life better? All that money you earn is exchanged for time; so is your limited time on this earth really worth squandering in the pursuit of happiness when all you need to be happy is to simply change your perception of the world and wake up from the shallow material consumerist system we live in.

You don't need to be remembered; you only need to enjoy your time when you're here. There is no purpose to life we're just self aware animals; so just live, be happy and love your life. Don't waste your time on the pursuit of happiness and status; don't fool yourself into thinking this life is serious and you need to work hard and achieve. Just be with friends; having a laugh; stop chasing status and have fun instead.

inb4 I'm encouraging becoming a fat; I'm totally against consumerism and that includes falsely associating happiness with both food and sex.
>>
File: 1460770305051.jpg (50 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
1460770305051.jpg
50 KB, 620x428
>>37035708
Lmao
>>
File: 1455493603970.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1455493603970.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>37035299
>Tfw men like Julius Caesar will be remembered till the end up civilization while you'll fade two weeks after death.

JUST
>>
>>37035708
REKT
E
K
T
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.