[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Max Lang one of the few natty Olympic lifters? He was Eur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: B083agaIEAAT1oN.jpg (31 KB, 599x574) Image search: [Google]
B083agaIEAAT1oN.jpg
31 KB, 599x574
Is Max Lang one of the few natty Olympic lifters? He was European weightlifting Champion for 77kg. Soft appearance (compared to roiders), small size, small muscle built over time for strength. I think he's natty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6_gGle9NDQ
>>
>>37032340

here's a better video, I think there's actually a good chance he's natty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLiyvZOfA-s
>>
>>37032340
>german
Yeah, pretty good chance of being natty.
>>
>>37032340
>olympic lifter
>natty
>>
>>37032340
what is anavar OP
>>
>>37033071
I don't know what is it?

It would still increase his T
>>
>>37032340
olympics lifters are not natty
>>
>>37033096

Great explanation. You really articulated your reasoning well.
>>
Olympians use a million other PEDs, roids probably aren't even used by most athletes
they never train for hypertrophy either

OP is a top retard
>>
Some people just look like that. I look like that, soft but strong as fuck. People don't fuck with me because they know I'm stronger than them; fuck I'm stronger than 95% of the population. You don't fuck with a guy that looks like that or me because you just know you're inferior.
>>
>>37033117

And what are those PEDs specifically?

>inb4 "Google it"
>inb4 "lurk /fraud/ more newfag"
>inb4 some other vague bullshit reasoning because you don't know
>>
>>37032340
Given his high level of performance I'd be pretty surprised if he was natty, at the end of this video
>>37032366
He squats something like 190kg for a really easy triple, with a pause on the last rep, at 77kg

After doing a bunch of other shit first
>>
>>37033074
anavar does not increase T
>>
>>37033150
>le anavar meme
>>
is he supposed to be hopping like that
>>
>olympic
>natty

Please don't be this stupid on my board.

NO ONE

AND I MEAN NO ONE

CAN BEAT A DRUG-INDUCED ATHLETE NATURAL

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PEOPLE THE "NATTY" IS COMPETING AGAINST ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

This guy is 100% not natty.
>>
>>37032340
you understand that if you gonna train just for strength you are not gonna be as muscular as bodybuilders? If you gonna use steroids and concentrate on strength you will get stronger a lot easier, but that doesn't mean that you will become huge at the same time and same goes with building muscles.
>>
File: roid-flow-chart.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
roid-flow-chart.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>37032340
"– I know that Yury Vlasov is actively against doping nowadays. How was it in your times? Were people actively doing it or just starting out?

– In my times, in current times, and in the future they used, use, and will use. It’s inseparable from sport. There is doping and anti-doping preparation. There are many ways to protect yourself against positive tests. The more developed the country, the better the system, the less chance you have to get caught.

– It’s impossible to become a champion without doping.

– Of course, not. You can say that a person can be clean in competition, but to go through the preparation is impossible."

taken from Anatoly Pisarenko Interview posted on allthingsgym.

this should sum up professionals weightlifters and roids, also note hysen pulaku's physique and he was busted for roids..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.