[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our kids are being poisoned. Don't take drugs. Okay? Raise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 547295317.jpg (27 KB, 635x452) Image search: [Google]
547295317.jpg
27 KB, 635x452
Our kids are being poisoned. Don't take drugs. Okay?

Raise your hand. Come here, raise your hand. Raise them. Now this is what people ask, what do I say to my kids. NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES

Raise your hands kids. I promise, Donald J. Trump. That I will never take drugs.I dont want to say no alcohol but take it easy on the alcohol. And you know what else, no cigarettes right? Alright kids come here. Okay.

They're beautiful kids. But you know what happens, once you get hooked on the alcohol or the drugs it makes your life really hard. The one thing I can tell you is if you don't ever take it you'll never get hooked. You know? You'll never get hooked. So thats good.
>>
Saw that live. Love that man
>>
>tfw cruz is out

maga family the future is bright
>>
>>37030368
>is straight-edge but not a libcuck pussy
God I hope he wins and it causes a ripple effect all across Europe, so that we too may become great again.
>>
File: ratsacked.webm (271 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
ratsacked.webm
271 KB, 720x720
>>37030368
The rat is finished
>>
File: anime girl laugh cry ok.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
anime girl laugh cry ok.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>>37032052
What the fuck Cruz
>>
File: 1460152735697.jpg (91 KB, 594x577) Image search: [Google]
1460152735697.jpg
91 KB, 594x577
>>37030368
I'm starting to like the "Trump is a legitimate candidate" meme. I'm kind of excited to see America crash and burn, and then slowly it dawns on Americans that it wasn't the Mexicans or the Muslims that did it to them.
>>
>>37032294
Same here desu
>>
>>37032013
not realizing the right wing of germany has been growing hugely since the waves and waves of rapes and murders from immigrants.
>>
Drug lifestyle and subculture is bad, but not using drugs for legitimate goals is one of the biggest regrets of my life.
>>
>>37032453
Doesn't matter, they'll just pull a Sweden and block them from the Reichstag.
>>
>>37032294
Trump is going to severe Israel's hold over America. That takes care of 80% of our problems right there bud
>>
>>37032466
What do you mean exactly
>>
File: dead gay idiot.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dead gay idiot.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>37032479
He's one of those idiots that think staring at your eyelids and other inane chemical introversion is equal to shamanism or religion.
>>
>>37030368
Is his wig on too tight?
>>
>>37032499
I think he means roids.
>>
>>37032499
I was thinking he regretted not juicing or using stims but I agree that psychedelics seem silly to be regretful about not doing
>>
> Flip-flops mid speech

> NO ALCOHOL
> OKAY A LIL ALCOHOL BUT TAKE IT EASY

People unironically think he will be a good leader. America.
>>
>>37032499

No but your description is who I thought of when i said subculture.

>>37032479

I use stimulants occasionally for work. No addiction and I definitely dont rely on them but somedays I take it for fun and it just makes me want to do something but nothing. I end up being overall more productive.

Some people can just handle drugs and i feel they shouldnt be seen negatively for it. But there are other people who fiend for drugs, they chase a high and thats their one and only goal. They fall into a destructive loop and its too bad they ruin it for everyone else.

My first degree in college set me back in life actually since i quit work for school.

I Know if i used drugs back then it would be different.
>>
>>37032617
So you regret not using adderall or Ritalin during college? What would change in your opinion?
>>
>>37032644

Its not about the focus, but when i do stuff on stims it just feels more pleasant for no reason. I guess dopamine in action.
>>
>>37032729
But what goal do you think you would have achieved w the use of stims?
>>
>>37032612
Kill yourself, cuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.