[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>water heater broke >it's been broken for 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x653
>water heater broke
>it's been broken for 2 weeks now
>been taking cold showers everyday
>I feel stronger both mentally and physically
>feel sharper and more superior

Are cold showers the ultimate redpill?
>>
>>37030359

No but ur Mothers head game is
>>
>>37030394
/thread
>>
Both warm and cold showers have physical and mental benefits. I'll see if I can find the infograph
>>
>>37030474
lurking for this - sounds interesting
>>
File: TUFqIm8.jpg (57 KB, 599x525) Image search: [Google]
TUFqIm8.jpg
57 KB, 599x525
>>37030474
First thing on Google.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 520x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 520x428
>>37030483
>>
>>37030489
what if i take a lukewarm shower
will I get all the benefits or none
>>
>>37030516

Depends

>Do you do sets of 7 reps?
>>
>>37030359
you should start with hot to wash then cold to rinse
>>
what about a cold shower in the morning to jumpstart everything, and a hot rinse off shower before bed?
>>
>>37030559
>>37030516
>>37030533
COLD ONLY PUSSYS
>>
>>37030489
>open pores and cleans the skin
Pores can't "open", they don't have sphincters that control their size or anything like that. Pores are pores.

>toxins
Buzzword used by those who don't know shit about shit.

>prevents colds
Temperature has nothing to do with colds.

Bullfuckingshit. Get some proper sources before going full Reddit.
>>
>>37030359
cold showers make ur dick smaller bro
>>
>>37030652
Maybe your right on the toxins, but pores can open slightly (you know, cause the sphincter allows it) and certain diseases do badly in colder or warmer environments. Ever heard of a fever?

Now shut the fuck up and stop shitposting.
>>
>>37030359
Fix it though.

All you need is a propane tank and torch attachment. Solder and flux. Some elbows and pipe and a pipe cutter which you just spin around. Also some sandpaper.

And a hot water heater but meh. Easy shit to fix. You could also just have to relight the pilot but it's never that easy.
>>
>>37030652
Pores can get smaller and bigger dumbass

>stimulates immune system
>nothing to do with diseases
Literal moron
>>
>>37030489
Quick cold one in the morning, hot one in the evening then.
>>
>>37030726
It's a electric heater that was wired to 220 for ~7 months now it was suppose to be wired to 120 so I think the heating element fried but idk I'm no plumber
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.