[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fatties are raging again, do you think you could take hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: EDP.jpg (48 KB, 830x454) Image search: [Google]
EDP.jpg
48 KB, 830x454
The fatties are raging again, do you think you could take him on /fit/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG_uq74n65s
>>
>>37029505
Killing niggers is why I own guns
>>
>>37031792
Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>37031792
There's literally no reason to hate black people
>>
>>37031860
>There's literally no reason to hate black people
Have you met one?
>>
>>37029505
>i can knock your skinny ass the fuck out
youre still fat as fuck tho
>>
>>37029505
He needs to stop talking to that Dehliadelphia or whatever the fuck that bitch is

>hang out with her when she have no bf
>hang out for a long as time with her at her house alone watching football
>just recently posted a vid of her being preggo by some beta
>>
>>37031870
this i live in the ghetto, theyre garbage
>>
>>37032055
Some black people are garbage.
Some white people are garbage too. Just because you've had some bad experiences doesn't justify hating an entire race.
>>
>>37029505
>hating on based EDP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR9wpOjzp2U
>>
>>37032143
ya it does
>>
>>37032157
You're right. I should entirely disregard human free will and the ability to choose the path you take and start judging people based on the circumstances of their birth.
>>
>>37032143
More like 95% of black people are garbage. Whenever i meet niggers i do still view them as individuals and give them a chance instead of blind hate, but it doesnt change the fact that majority of them cant even be called human.
>>
Niggers are a cancer to this planet
>>
File: blm women.jpg (738 KB, 1600x911) Image search: [Google]
blm women.jpg
738 KB, 1600x911
>niggers
Haha
>>
>>37032260
This LA turned me into a racist.
>>
>>37032260
I grew up in the ghetto too, I don't hate anyone based on their race. I have problems with black culture in America (not exclusive of my problems with our culture, period) but that's not the same thing. Too many edgy /pol/ kids on here right now.
>>
>>37032143

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.