[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taylor Swift gives you a highly lucrative personal training position.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Taylor Swift 2016.jpg (257 KB, 634x868) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Swift 2016.jpg
257 KB, 634x868
Taylor Swift gives you a highly lucrative personal training position. What do you do to fix her body?
>>
>>37029226
>> implying there is anything to fix
>>
>>37031780
>implying she's not a disgusting board

ss+gomad no joke desu she could really benefit from it
>>
>>37029226
make her actually look like the high test beauty in the pic related.
>>
>>37031808

you just triggered /fit/
>>
>>37029226
If she looked like that pic I'd prescribe cardio and a healthy dose of calorie deficit.
>>
>>37029226
Let her lose that belly pouch and focus on lower body exercises + yoga.
>>
>>37029226
>implying she'd be pearshaped when fat
bitch please she'd be one of those caramelized apples only then on 2 sticks
>>
>>37029226
benis in vagine
>>
Tell her if she eats my cum she will gain immortality like me for i am chad-patient zero.
Tell her sex only with me ofcourse is the best workout. Have her stop hanging with nigs because it kill gainz. Slowly get her to stop singing and shit. Convince her that being my 24hour access slave is good for fitness. Live my lyfe with her as my wife forever immortal making her do concerts every 80 years to get money.

>Unzips Dick
>>
>>37029226
she legit looks WAY hotter in that picture

>huge tits
>wide hios
>thick thighs
>fat ass

yup my dick's hard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.