[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underbite Surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: underbite.jpg (54 KB, 754x319) Image search: [Google]
underbite.jpg
54 KB, 754x319
Anyone have underbite surgery here? what can i expect? were you happy with the results? I already had one surgery to widen my top jaw and have to get the second to retract my lower jaw. While it is for health reasons im also praying i dont come out glier than i came in
>>
>breaking the jaw and repositioning it

That not a small thing. You sure you want that?
>>
>tfw i just realized i have an overbite

Fuck
>>
>>37027601
Welll first off you have to take some human biology into account.
Blacks for example are prone to have extremes on the scale while Whites are more likely to have a slight under bite. The smelly things from Aussie are likely to have overbite. Yellows are prone to have underbite or no bite at all but have fucked up teeth in general
>>
>>37027782
Redskins are fucked up due to rape by Whites
>>
File: 2016-05-04 00.20.51.jpg (366 KB, 1060x790) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-04 00.20.51.jpg
366 KB, 1060x790
>>37027601

Do I have overbite or just a naturally shitty chin?
>>
>>37027814
yes
>>
>>37027814
shave that shit off your face.
>>
>>37027814
Shitty chin. Also shave that neck beard
>>
>>37027841
>>37027855

Yeah sorry. Its exam season, and havent left my room except for shopping for like 2 weeks.

my b
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>37027601
I wanna get this surgery done so bad. It feels like my underbite is a real mental block.
It may not be noticeable to people, but to me, it effects my speech and sometimes even breathing. And eating fucking sucks, burgers, sandwiches and pizza are so awkward to eat when I'm with others.

When I was 16 I hit a growth spurt and went from 5'8 to about 6'0, everything grew and my lower jaw just kept growing. I literally evolved into a Neanderthal lol.
19 years old now and gonna visit the orthodontist in June and I hope to fuck that I'm done growing and able to get the surgery procedure started. Fucking hate this shit bro, but it'll be over eventually.
>>
>>37027811
Aw shucks thanks, it did take a while to fuck up all their jaws though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.