[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do I have to lose water weight to achieve this face? im at 12%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1456857225829.jpg (87 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
1456857225829.jpg
87 KB, 600x853
do I have to lose water weight to achieve this face?

im at 12% bodyfat yet I have deep puffy wrinkles around my nasolabial fold
and im only 21
>>
i've read lots of threads about people complaining that no matter how much they cut and drop their bf %ge, they still can't that male model hollow cheek look

was doing some research into tooth grinding/excessive gum chewing and found out that both these things can significantly englarge the masseter (the main muscle used in chewing). A lot of people suffer from tooth grinding at night (1 in 4 people) due to stress. This enlarges the masseter and changes the shape of the face, especially the lower portions of the cheeks near the mouth. that why some people have that ugly chipmunk cheek look even when they cut (like myself)

so if ur cutting and have defined cheekbones but still can't get that 'sunken in' look, it's either cos you store too much fat in that area or your masseter muscles are overworked and are too large. like any muscle, not using the masster as frequently will cause it to atrophy and shrink... gonna get on dat dere liquid diet for my cut and see if anything changes
>>
>"achieve this face"

yall insecure little shits need to accept your damn selves

you can't change your face ffs

well you can but it's called a.) confidence* and b.) a good haircut

*not douchbagginess

also optional c.) makeup
>>
>>37027521

>tfw when i get too low bf% i get that sunken look but don't want it because i look better with a little fat on my face

D:
>>
>>37027451
You'd have to have better bone structure. You're face is fat but not because it has it excess fat, but because you have insufficient bone structure.
>>
>>37027451

keto
>>
>>37027451
>cheek implants
>jaw implants
You'll have a poor mans version of pic in OP
>>
>>37027521
this is stupid
>>
>>37027521
i have large masseter and still have hollow cheeks, im pretty sure its all about the positioning of your cheekbones.
>>
>>37027778
not necessarily

i mean, i doubt it would have drastic effects. but it certainly could help to follow that advice. if for nothing else, it's good to stop grinding teeth.
>>
File: 1431761578736.jpg (10 KB, 215x276) Image search: [Google]
1431761578736.jpg
10 KB, 215x276
>>37027451
Reincarnate with better genetics.
>>
Pretty sure it's bf%, unless you drink alot
>>
height, FACE, frame

You can't change these. You are either born with superior genetics, or you aren't.
>>
>>37028270
You can change all those but frame
>what is leg lengthning surgery
>what is plastic surgery
If you really wanted to change them, you could.
>>
>>37027521

This is the opposite of how it works. The "sunken cheek/defined cheekbone" look comes form having larger, broader cheekbones, and your cheekbones grow in response to the tension put on them by the muscles attached to them. The more you work your jaw muscles, the bigger your jawbone and cheekbones will get. It is a very subtle effect after a person is done naturally growing but it can be achieved. Look at pretty much anyone who has defined cheekbones, they will also have a more square jaw than average.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.