[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 750x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 750x882
What did she mean by this???
>>
beta theta pi
>>
>>37023211
That she is a frigid bitch. Fishing for likes but not spreading her legs.

However that could also mean she is not a whore.
But we are on /fit/, so let's go with her being a frigid bitch.
>>
>>37023211
its a frat. something something beta. she doesnt mean beta since she doesnt understand your internet autist langauge.
>>
File: alphawhale.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
alphawhale.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>37023211
>>
>>37023636
kek
>>
>>37023636
that guy with the long hair and glasses in the back tho
>>
>>37023636
When I see this kind of thing I realise I have some awful anger issues, I can feel myself just slapping her the instant she started talking to me like that.

It must be nice being a woman though, being able to talk to people like that without worrying about being knocked out. Men don't speak to each with such huge disrespect like that unless they expect something to happen most of the time. Unless they are one of those 'my daddy is a lawyer' brats.
>>
>>37023636
what is this from?
>>
>>37023812
I don't know what kind of dirt-floored hovel you grew up in, but here in civilization, we don't hit people just because they make us mad
>>
>>37023903
I'm Greek so you are probably right. I recommend trying it though it's very satisfying.
>>
>>37023903
But muh dominance! How will people know I'm a big strong man if I don't get violent at every possible opportunity?? I'M NOT A F F F FUCKING BETA LIKE YOU
>>
>>37023872
https://youtu.be/x1F_qj0vpac
Around 2:30
>>
>>37023812
If some woman is calling you names and ordering you to leave, just be like "no thanks, sweetheart, you're too fat and ugly." Nothing rustles angry women harder than treating everything she's doing as a plea for your dick, and then rejecting her request.
>>
>>37023903
this is another example of why it's worth looking like you lift

>someone is being a cunt
>you don't take the bait and walk away

if you look like a strong guy, people will respect you for not getting pissed at the other guy, because they assume if it got ugly you would wipe the floor with the other guy. "muh MMA" and "muh funcshional strength" don't mean shit to the average person, they see a muscular guy and assume he can handle himself. if you look like a skinnyfat or a skeleton, people will see you as a pussy who was intimidated by the other guy.
>>
>>37023955
>2:52
"Do you know what that means?"

>yeah I do
>n-no not really

my fucking sides
>>
>>37023955
WHITE MALE

H

I

T

E

M

A

L

E
>>
File: 1461485967421.jpg (111 KB, 834x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461485967421.jpg
111 KB, 834x1000
>>37023903
Maybe we should.
>>
>>37023636
What a complete alpha. Doesn't back away, neutral facial expression, level tone of voice, constant eye contact, completely no fucks given.
>>
>>37023636
lmao
>>
>>37023903
this is why you're getting cucked by jamal
>>
>>37023636
i would hate fuck the shit out of her mouth and then leave her upset because i didn't actually fuck her
>>
>>37023812
same here, deserves a slap

imagine her naked, fat, no tits, shitty hairs, no makeup, no glasses or earrings.. she's just a poor human beeing, she will never be truly happy and deep down she knows it
>>
>>37026293
>projecting this hard
>>
>>37023955
Jesus, they're both idiots.
>SJW so flustered that can't string together a coherent argument to save her life
>Trump supporters thinking a reality TV star whose whole platform is based on alienating the Latino vote is at all qualified to run their country
>>
>>37027331
>alienating the latino vote

Legal immigrants love Trump though. They don't think it's fair that they go through the correct process, while others just jump a fence.
>>
>>37023785

Looks like Rocco from the Boondock Saints
>>
>>37027423
something something unqualified racism allegations, something something fear mongering
>>
>>37023636
I want to make sweet love to this high test bunny's soft parts.
>>
>>37027331
Lol what? Trump is winning the Latino vote retard. Legal immigrants, the only ones who can vote, are opposed to illegal immigration. Obviously.

But you don't know that because you're a racist reactionary.
>>
>>37023955
Oh my god that poor kid
His deepest fear just got thrown in his face
>>
>>37023636
ive noticed a lot of ugly women doing this. im looking forward to when it happens to me, ill break her jaw and those problem glasses
>>
>>37027985
He's winning the latino RNC primary vote. You could probably fit them all in the back of a pickup truck.
>>
>>37027331
hahaha. Trump will come for you, and i hope he throws all your hippies to ISIS, lets see you faggots in warfare
>>
>>37028004
>gets called a beta male
>punches woman

and you want her to think you're not beta? kek
>>
>>37028008
So are you arguing that it's important for a Republican candidate to do well with a group of people who have never voted Republican? Lol? Turn off the CNN dude it's melting your brain. You might as well argue that Hillary is not going to do well with evangelical Christians. Well... No shit. But no one cares because it doesn't matter.
>>
>>37028027
id punch you too you fucking faggot.

i bet you think your a somebody, sitting behind a keyboard, eating hot pockets and tacos, with your filthy fedora resting on top of your misshapen skull.

end days are coming kid, and your on the wrong side. When theres no police to protect faggots like you, id gladly put two in your head and use your body as a fuel source.
>>
Weirdly enough the sjw/liberal guys in my class secretly like to be fucked and dominated by conservatives

that guy who got called a beta probably could have fucked her if he played his cards right
granted she has mental issues
>>
>>37028034
I'm saying you need to connect with reality a little more. Trump is in no way, shape, or form "winning the latino vote". You're deluding yourself.

About 25% affiliate with the GOP. A fraction of that vote in the primary. A really, really small fraction of those are latinos.

It's important that a republican candidate do well with any group other than white males. The RNC presidential candidate hasn't won a single minority group since Bob Dole won 51% of Asians. You simply cannot win the POTUS of the sheer will and impotent anger of old, white men. If you don't want to change your platform or embiggen your tent, that's fine, just don't expect to win election.
>>
>>37028027
how did this make sense. alpha is the show of force.
>If you kill your enemies they win
cuck mentality. must be a female
>>
>>37028050
Sure you would, beta.
>>
>>37028071
no alpha is being able to control yourself
fake-alpha's let emotion take control of them like a girl does

what happens if he hits her then she sues and wins in court?
was that really worth the punch to ruin your life
>>
File: 1443465963873.jpg (48 KB, 570x459) Image search: [Google]
1443465963873.jpg
48 KB, 570x459
>>37023955
would hatefuck the shit out of her good god
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>37028050
meet me in the parking lot at mcdonalds and say that to my face fgt
>>
>>37028071
You don't know what it means to be alpha. Alpha never would have gotten in to that argument in the first place. He is confident in his beliefs and doesn't need to engage in this kind of bullshit. He also isn't a psycho and is confident enough not to react at all to childish name calling. Grow up and get laid.
>>
>>37028098
letting women control you by going to court. So because the system is flawed and it wants to appeal to women you should put up with it control yourself and pay that there child support like a real man so your whore wife and keep fucking tyrone? nah man if youre not an extremist youre not doing anything to force the system to reconsider the pressure it is applying on men.
>>
>>37028098
>fake-alpha

holy sweet fuck, we have a genuine hardcore case of a faggot who thinks hes clocked human psychology.

so, wise master of maniless, what would you do? cry? curl into a ball?
>>
File: Markus Ruhl.jpg (62 KB, 525x662) Image search: [Google]
Markus Ruhl.jpg
62 KB, 525x662
>>37028103
dickhead, you wanna go huh? you wanna go? fuck yeah, bring it on faggot, bring it on, i got guns for miles man.

betas need to fear the strong, i am the reckoning, do not underestimate my powers of annihilation
>>
>>37023636
Just call her out on it too, pot calling the kettle black.

She's a fat chick.
>>
>>37028139
I have no idea why you went on the tantrum about tyrone r9k and pol stuff. seek help

Alpha's wouldn't even put himself in a situation where some chick is whispering up close to him at a fucking rally.
she is their to provoke people so she can seem important. Ignore her and move on.

>>37028147
walk away and move on. People like her have no bright future besides being another victim just so she can go post on tumblr
>>
>>37028066
Sheer will and impotent anger of old white men? You're racist and just straight up lying. I'm done talking to you. Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit. I'm sick of your bigotry.
>>
>>37023955
Id just say "well I sure do get a lot of pussy for a beta male, phew I must be the best of them".
>>
File: scoopy.jpg (82 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
scoopy.jpg
82 KB, 715x1000
>>37028173
if u want to tango with the viper, then you're in luck because i got you two tickets to the pain train and it's ready to leave the station.

choo, choo friendo.
>>
>>37028290
>say

well thats where you fucked up. You dont say a goddamn thing. You grab her neck, put your foot behind her, lower her down and squeeze til she is blue.

then you get ready, some hipster faggot is gonna come in swinging, without warning, from behind. Move, immediately, take a defensive stance, assess the surroundings.

whenever a jaw is exposed you aim directly, swing from the hips, do not over extend yourself, do not throw needless punches, remember that when exerting a punch you may leave yourself open to unseen assilants.

ive been in many fights with large numbers of people, the ideal situation is to get them into a bottleneck, perhaps the entrance to a shop, so at the very least you cant be hit from behind. it doesnt matter how trained you are, if you dont see the punch IT WILL knock you out cold.
>>
File: 1459892875127.png (17 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
1459892875127.png
17 KB, 261x195
>>37028401
I can see you acting out this scenario in your basement while mom fixes the tendies.
>>
>>37028147
You walk away while they are in mid rant and forget about them. Anything else is stupid.
>>
>>37028259
>>37028511

right, so the most alpha move, is to run away. got it. thanks bro's
>>
>>37028543
the point is that arguing with people in the streets is a beta move
>>
>>37028259
>confront the idea of cuckolding to pol and r9k

you'll never be woke if you fail to see that a woman can ruin a mans life in a marriage simply because she just doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore and make him pay child support and possibly alimoney etc.

stay sleep
>>
>>37023955
OH SHIT THIS IS AT MY COLLEGE
>>
>>37028646
What school is that?

Chick looks annoying, dude looks like a tool
>>
>>37028646
are you one of us, or one of them?
>>
>>37028543
>run away
>implying there is a threat to actually run from
>>
>>37028689
Portland State University

there are like 10 trump supporters in the entire college

/pol/ actually organized a tiny trump rally there before this video at the student union building to get a response from everyone

they ended up taking pictures of students and spreading their info on 4chan

>>37028726
I'm not /pol/ and I dont support trump, but I think that the way these people are handling the situation is stupid. The trump supporters are literally only there to get a negative response to get attention. Their strategy is working though, psu fell right into what they wanted them to do.

AND since these guys are confirmed to be from /pol/ he definitely knew what a beta male is, since he congregates with them on a mongolian fish weaving forum
>>
>>37028726
>are you one of us, or one of them?

You should read The Sneetches, by Dr Seuss.
>>
>>37023903
True, but only because the trouble you'd get into legally is nowhere near worth the satisfaction you'd get from hurting somebody. If it didn't mean a lifetime felony assault conviction, for sure I'd pop that smartass right across the mouth, and I'd enjoy every millisecond of it.

>>37023812
It's extremely good that you can reflect on your feelings and see potential consequences that might arise from following them.

>slapping
I can feel myself knocking her to the ground and turning her face into pudding with rocks. I also have extremely problematic anger issues.
>>
>>37028726
>>37028781
to more thoroughly answer your question, I'm neither

I considered myself to be a very liberal guy, coming from southern california. When I moved to Portland for college, it exposed me to unbridled, extremist liberalism which is only slightly let retarded than conservatism. Made me a lot less liberal than I was, honestly. Some of the people here are walking sjw thread examples. That being said, its still oregon and I've met a lot of retarded hicks from the sticks who are pro trump.

> tl;dr both sides are retarded

I would describe myself as a moderate liberal
>>
JUst another dumb sloot trynna fit it
>>
>>37027423
Lol wut?
I'm here legally and I hate that idiot. He flip flops more than anyone I've ever seen and he doesn't have a plan for most things. Just because he has a vocal and incredibly small minority of legal immigrants on his side doesn't mean that the overwhelming majority of legal immigrants hat the shit out of him.
>>
>>37023211
Notice how the "d" goes over her body...
>>
>>37023636
she's a fat bitch, she's sexually invisible
>>
>>37029025
so vote hillary? the same hillary who is in the pocket of goldman sachs and citibank?

trump is a billionaire, he cant be brought, he wouldnt sneeze on camera for 150k, but hilary will legislate for them for small change.

the future of the west is at stake. muslim invasions have begun, the average leftist is embracing suicide. our economies will collapse. lets at least go down fighting.
>>
>>37029076
American presidential elections is like choosing whether to be fucked by a barbed dildo or a spiked one. That's what I feel like it is. Every candidate is awful and I rather not feel like a second class citizens in my own country.
>>
>>37029159
yes, i feel the same. i do not like being made to feel like a stranger in a country i was born in. why the fuck should people from some third world shithole get to enjoy the life my taxes have created?

i wouldnt even mind, if they integrated, but they bring their backwards beliefs with them. and the liberal media wants me to embrace it? no, fuck off with that shit culture.

i dont want much, just a nice wife, a nice house, in a nice quiet neighbourhood where i can live my life in peace. thats it, no private jet, no island in dubai, just the chance to live like a civilised human. but no, thats asking too much, so i better shut the fuck up and embrace diversity
>>
>>37023903
You should try living in any city
>>
>>37023903
you sound like a sad cunt
>>
>>37023955
INITIATE
>>
>>37023955
I am by no means a conservative but in all of these videos why are all the people against trump acting so disrespectfully, theres never an attempt at debate, just insults and yelling
>>
>>37023955
>fat girl insulting other peoples opinions
Seem like an average day in The U.K.
>>
>>37023636

This literally made me laugh out loud. I would love for a ham planet to call me a beta male
>>
File: 1461686129710.jpg (65 KB, 600x884) Image search: [Google]
1461686129710.jpg
65 KB, 600x884
>>37025816
Fuckin right we should
>>
>>37032525
Because liberal side is filled with SJWs that are getting brainwashed their whole life and it gets even worse once they come in college. That's why all those shouting kids are 20 something years old. They are indoctrinated, can't think with they own head and can only repeat what they hear from people like John Oliver.
>>
File: 1454007840159.jpg (219 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
1454007840159.jpg
219 KB, 600x408
>>37028353
I'm gonna punch you so hard that your grand grand grand children will feel it. Oh wait, you're too beta to reproduce.
>>
>>37032587
It's different in America because of their racism/sexism/feminism/political drama. I bet women with good banter are a rare unicorn over there
>>
>>37027331
>>Trump supporters thinking a reality TV star whose whole platform is based on alienating the Latino vote is at all qualified to run their country
what are you talking about? he's an incredibly successful businessman who turned a 1 million dollar loan into a 10 billion dollar empire. And he's outrageously popular with Latinos
>>
>>37023955
>INFOWARS
>>
>>37023812
>>37028827
>>37026293
Yeah, on the internet we can all be renegade Shepard
>>
>>37025866
>>37023955

Oh how wrong you were
>>
>>37023955
>A whole video about people arguing about politics and bullshit they learned from their hippy right wing teachers

i fucking hate this world.
>>
>>37035184
>hippy right wing

Did you mean left wing?
>>
>>37023636
>fat, ugly bitch, long snaky turd for hair
>calling him a beta male

Beta is still higher than Omega, cunt.
>>
>>37029274
You're not the only one who payes taxes you know. And different cultures is a good thing thing. I love eating sushi for lunch and Greek for dinner. I live in the South so maybe multiculturalism isn't as strong here as in the West or in the North but people integrate well as well as bring good cultural aspects to America.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (13 KB, 186x252) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
13 KB, 186x252
>>37023785
>>
>>37028071
Turning into a violent psychopath over an inconsequential insult is the EPITOME of acting like an insecure dweeb.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.