[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat burner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: garcinia x.jpg (5 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
garcinia x.jpg
5 KB, 200x252
Anybody have any experience with this fat burner supplement? If not what fat burner would you recommend?
>>
>>37021862
Eating less you fat fuck
No 'fat burner' will work if your diet isn't in check
Now, if you meet the qualifications, ephedrine+caffeine stack works pretty well
Clen sides are too detrimental
I've done 600mg DNP ED too, it really isn't that bad IF you can be neet for the duration of your cycle, if not run a low dose or do something else
Yohimbine hcl is good too
There now fuck off, this should've been a qtddtot
>>
>>37021862

You found the super secret shortcut.

Don't tell anyone
>>
File: garcinia.png (124 KB, 836x1156) Image search: [Google]
garcinia.png
124 KB, 836x1156
>>37021862
Doesn't seem to do much of anything
>>
>>37022064
>tfw can't buy ephedrine anywhere around here

Just fuck it all
>>
>>37022231
Where do you live anon
Some pharmacies carry it under a brand name
>>
>>37021862
I personally use the Now brand green tea extract.
Like others have said, don't expect any miracles, but if you use it as a supplement to your diet and exercise it can help you out
>>
>>37021862
You know that the guy that first recommended this got sued for being full of shit when he did, right?

The closest thing there is to a "magic pill" is dnp, and if you're stupid enough to fall for this shit, then you'll probably kill yourself using dnp.

Just use eca.
>>
I've tried them, they don't seem to do much. They might slightly (and I do mean slightly) increase your TDEE.. by like less than 100 calories a day.

I think they are aimed at competitive bodybuilders trying to cut that extra tenth of a percent body fat, NOT at your average fatty just trying to lose weight.
>>
>>37022371
yohimbine works great if your're not a retard and bulk to fattymode
>>
>>37021862

Nothing beats EC stack. Not even dnp. Huge increase in tdee is fine, but total lack of appetite and maintaining energy in a deficit is better. You can do both if you really want.
>>
>>37021862
>garcinia cambogia
>fat burner
isnt that just an appetite suppressant? if thats bad just go adderall, but honestly just eat less and if you get hungry go do something productive
>>
>>37022213
what site is this?
>>
>>37024842
examine dot com
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.