[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keto tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image_13.jpg (18 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
18 KB, 500x374
Keto tips?
>>
>>37021666
protip: keto sucks
>>
don't
>>
>>37021675
Why? Isn't it good for shedding fat?
>>
>>37021666
Watch your protein intake, overeating protein can and WILL take you out of ketogenic too.
Most of your calories should come from dietary fat.
Check out lyle mc donald " The ketogenic diet 2.0" for more info. this book pretty much covers everything you need to know
>>
>>37022077
Thanks anon. I'll check it out.
>>
step 1: start keto
step 2: end it as soon as you realize it doesn't do anything beneficial that a normal diet doesn't
>>
>>37022098
not true
+Keto diet natural hunger supressant
+energy after you are into ketosis
+ No or minimal muscle loss for calorie deficit since all comes from protein
+Better insuline /glucagon regulation
>>
>>37022197
you will never believe it but posting that is an obvious sign you're literally DYEL
>>
>>37022271
Lel
If anything, try lifting on calorie deficit AND making muscle out of that, i dare you, fuck, i do :)
asshole.
>>
>>37022296
another proof you're still a noob

it's really clear from your posts and I'm giving you good advice: don't do keto. none of the things you listed are true
>>
>>37022344
well did wonders for me. Also i attended a pretty decent amount of pyshiology classes and read tons about it.
But disaproving with no aparent argument seems more reasonable of course
>>
Dont eat carbs
>>
>>37022523
if you looked like you lift you'd know that any possible advantages of keto don't apply to people who lift
normies who simply have lost some fat think that's the ultimate fitness goal and love to give advice though. that's the problem
bench 1.5 bw and then tell me keto helps
>>
>>37021666

keto is fucking garbage

your muscles will look flat as shit without glycogen
>>
Buffalo wings are a fucking godsend on keto. Make sure they're unbreaded, obviously.
>>
i'm really enjoying keto. My cravings are gone, completely, and i'm in a deficit. also i don't even feel shit like usual when cutting.
Oh, and my acne is finally gone. i don't get why people hate on keto.
>>
>>37022634
well... I can say for my gender my muscle defintion is pretty high and in cyclic keto i lost 20 pounds, and achieved a 180kg deadlift. Juuuust saying. But anyways, each on their own, im just giving advice on my exp and knoledge man
>>
>>37021666

Don't eat carbs.
>>
>>37022906
We need more galz like you in /fit
All we get is the attention whores, you are magnific!
I mean, wow! no, but sly thou, back to the kitchen
>>
FUCK keto

>sleep goes to shit since carbs help with melatonin and serotonin production

>flat and depleted from lack of glycogen

>overly restrictive (have to watch even cottage cheese and greek yogurt intake)

>good luck pooping
>>
>>37021717
So is just eating less. And that has far less risks.
>>
>>37021666
>>37022952
also don't keto.
>>
go vegan
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.