[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mirin/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1456303392305.jpg (89 KB, 465x622) Image search: [Google]
1456303392305.jpg
89 KB, 465x622
>CTRL + Z "Miri..."
>zero results

Smh senpaitachis

>be me
>working as club bouncer for some uni rave
>bitches constantly smiling at me while they're entering
>one decides to throw herself at me pretending it was her heels
>Tell her to watch herself in a friendly manner
>Says "I don't have to if you're here for me"
>her friends start giggling
>whatever

Another one

>standing outside classroom waiting for tutor
>the usual chit chat and stuff
>classmate who is a qt 3.14 is standing next me, while we're both leaning on the wall
>claims she is tired and wishes she was a bit taller so she could rest on my "comfy" shoulder

Brehs
>>
>be at work.
>coworkers wife comes in with their kids to see their dad. It's cute.
>coworker is gone for a second.
>his wife: "anon what are you doing to get those arms so big??" As she touches my delt.
>"uh, working out."
>mfw she's a fat black woman whose birthed 4 children.

First mire worst mire
>>
>>37020688
Honesty, I'd respect mires from a fat black mom a lot more than if it came from a skinny blonde bimbo. She's got a higher bar dude, be proud.
>>
>>37021444
Haha, I got trips again, woot woot.
>>
>talking with qt3.14 blonde from class
>out of nowhere she grabs my arm
>ask her wtf she's doing
>"sorry Anon, I didn't think about it, I just wanted to feel your muscles"
>>
>>37022964
The double standards are too real
>>
>>37023020
Yeah man, it started out as flattering, then it got uncomfortable and now it's gotten to the point where I just get annoyed. Hate getting felt up. Except for when my granddad squeezes my arm and says I look just like he did my age :^)
>>
>>37020656
Those girls sound like total whores
>>
>>37023279
this is how I felt when I used to have a beard and girls would feel up my face all the time
>>
>>37020656

>sat on bench on campus
>buff guy sits next to me
>legs touch
>ignore
>arms touch
>silence
>silently mirin' each other
>n-no homo
>>
I got mired from basically everyone I Know atleast twice but it means jack shit to me.

>Objectively became superhuman size and strenght wise compared to my former self
>Not even quater near my goals
>Compliments feel undeserved

For some reason the bigger i get the more i want to cover myself. When being a scawny gymcel i went With t shirts even in Winter but now i barely go out without atleast a Sweatshirt even though its hot as shit.

Send help pls
>>
>>37020656

>mirin

>uni rave

it doesnt count when they are on drugs btw
>>
>>37023324
RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This constantly happens with men and women alike and it makes me want to kill myself and the earth
>>
>be me
>get call from random girl who i failed to hook up with a few years back
>"nice fucking muscle anon"
>she saw me on the road after gym and called,now wants to meet up

gonna meet her this weekend. feels good.
>>
>>37023316
Yep, thats college enjoy it. You wont ever get it back once you leave
>>
>>37022964
>grab her ass in response
Problem solved familia
>>
>>37020656

People who are truly mired don't need to make a thread for validation
>>
>>37024258
HEIGHT FRAME FACE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.