[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a DNP equivalent drug that suppresses appetite really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 4386346097436347.jpg (68 KB, 602x484) Image search: [Google]
4386346097436347.jpg
68 KB, 602x484
Is there a DNP equivalent drug that suppresses appetite really well? Inb4 amphetamines, meth, coke or ritalin.
>>
>>37020646
Well I wouldn't know about all that DNP bullshit but if you have like the asian markets near you hobby a Chinese medicine called Fruta Planta. Take that shit once a day, hunger is non existent as long as you drink lots of water.

I'm not joking about the drinking water part. You will be drinking ALOT of water, and pissing almost every 45 minutes.
>>
>>37020646
caffeine
>>
Willpower
>>
>>37020646
Nobody ever mentions it, but: caffeine and nicotine. If you don't want to inhale cigs, get a cigar. You'll still get the nicotine.
>>
>>37020695
Is this stuff safe? How long have you been taking it for?

>>37020697
Already consuming shitloads of that stuff every day.
>>
DNP isn't an "appetite suppressant", it cripples your electron transport chain
>>
>>37020710
See the thing is you're probably better off buying it online rather than at any market. There are alot of knock offs of it, and some knockoffs contain siburtamine, which fucks up your heart.

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I get no cravings for anything unless I don't drink water. Just remember if you do take it you NEED to eat at least two meals or you're gonna get shitty headachea.
>>
Is the EC stack a meme?
>>
>>37020729
Refer to my original post. Obviously you haven't read it.

>>37020749
But isn't Sibutramine the stuff that actually causes appetite suppression? What does Fruta Planta with no Sibutramine contain that does the appetite suppression?
>>
Anything that will tank your estrogen. Arimidex, aromasin, letrozole.
>>
>>37020780
>sibutramine
Wasn't that the magic ingredient that "contaminated" the original Venom? If so it's a god-tier appetite suppressant, even if it makes you sweaty and nervous.

>>37020768
no, it works
>>
>>37020646

Hot water
>>
>>37020807
It is the stuff that got banned but, generally speaking the stuff that gets banned/can kill you is usually the stuff that actually works i.e. DNP, steroids, clenbuterol

>>37020833
Serious?
>>
Nicotine suppresses appetite pretty good. When I was still a dirty smoker I found it much easier to cut weight, despite my cardio being much shittier.
>>
>>37020646
Albuterol
>>
>>37020646

ADHD drugs
>>
I'm an American living in Norway and got my hands on snus. This shit works magic to suppress hunger, I just do it privately when I'm alone though, I fucking hate how people look with that shit jammed up their lip in public.
>>
>>37021590
pic related
>>
literally ec stack or ritalin/addies

works wonders for me

by the end of the day i even have > 500 cals still left to eat that i dont want
>>
>>37021610
>500 cals
Four scoops bro
>>
>>37020875
I'd quote you but I'm on my phone
Please never give advice on this board you absolute bafoon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.