[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this something I could hope to achieve with only 4 - 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: yoakedasfaark.jpg (5 KB, 100x250) Image search: [Google]
yoakedasfaark.jpg
5 KB, 100x250
Is this something I could hope to achieve with only 4 - 5 years of training?

Please give me advice on diet, routine and supplements (illegal ones if necessary) I'd need to use to get to this body type.
>>
looks like u can get this body by being born with it and never going to the gym
>>
Oh look its this thread again.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>37020231
Do you have nothing better to do than shit post on a fitness board?
>>
>>37020220
cool bait now find something better to do with your time
>>
>>37020237
>>37020243
wtf is up with this board tonight

stop shit posting
>>
>>37020231
First reply best reply
>>
>>37020220
Never mind his body, how do I get his hair and dick?
>>
Only and ONLY if you get drunk every day, eat pizza with Chad, wear basketball shorts to the gym, sip water between sets and tip the receptionist
>>
>>37020220

Two months of gym if you're not a fat or skinny
>>
>>37020251
>tonight
>posted at 7:34am
Learn to eastern time master race you tard.
>>
>>37020546

but would any of that give you Mike's HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME?
>>
The irony here is that guy in ops pic has probably been seriously lifting for that long

Oh Valhalla I worked so hard for this let down genetic heaven
>>
File: 1448878478018.jpg (6 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
1448878478018.jpg
6 KB, 191x264
>>37020220
Sorry, anon. That's the king of /fit/, Big Mike P.

Natty limit for the genetic elite. Most guys aren't even going to get there by juicing.
>>
you might as well get him printed on a T-shirt and stand on a street every day because that's what you're doing here
better get a job or something. not saying anything about a gf because no girl would ever want someone who gets entertained by posting these threads
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.