[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She dated a sub-par cunt for a long time >Now she wants you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1462001432474.gif (672 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
1462001432474.gif
672 KB, 260x200
>She dated a sub-par cunt for a long time
>Now she wants you
>>
fuck her. dump her. don't get into relationship.
>>
>>37019269
Redpill: the "sub-par cunt" is YOU.

She didn't "break up" with Chad, Chad left HER and now she's crawling to you as a last resort. LMFAO.
>>
>>37019339
I am better than her "Chad" in every manner. I saw him once.
>>
>>37019345
Why, because your max deadlift is higher? Lmao.
>>
>>37019377
Literally better in every manner. What I am saying is he was the lowest scum of society so how would I date someone who dated that. It feels disgusting.
>>
>>37019385
But that's what girls WANT. The low inhibition drug dealer badboy? They NEED that. He probably was good looking too, so he had the total package.
>>
then nothing's changed
>>
ITT: More losers being losers
>>
>>37019402
He was not a drug dealer badboy. Just a loser.
>>
>>37019483
Guys always convince themselves that a girls ex or current bf is a lowlife loser. Just swallow the pill and realize that people are people, with a bag full of pros and cons. Trust me, I've been on both ends of this multiple times
>>
>>37021605
Just want to add, try to empathize with your fellow man, the guy on the other end isn't the douchebag you've led yourself to believe, maybe you're the douchebag. There's a great video by swoozie about vultures, check it out.
>>
>>37021605

Lol wtf is up with /fit/ lately? Is this the dad era? Is everyone on here fucking dads now?

>mfw I see my lil baby boy

I wanna get shredded as fuck when he starts getting into girls so I can be his Arnold.
>>
>>37021660
Kek, I'm 18. I'll take it as a compliment
>>
>>37019339
WHY do YOU capitalize random WORDS you useless /r9K/ SHITposter
>>
>>37019402
this meme is getting stale. you guys are too good at pulling off the autism note.
>>
>she dated a dipshit
>he fucked her over
>now she doesnt trust anyone
>>
>>37019269
>>>/r9k/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.