[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your opinion on this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: infinite.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
infinite.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
whats your opinion on this guy?
>>
who?
>>
who dis gook
>>
King of bants.
>>
>>37018382
Asian Jared Fogle?
>>
yo forreal wtf is that second word next to infinite. i have dyslexia and it looks like eligibility to me
>>
>>37018382
Tryhard limpwristed faggot who would never be able to stand up for himself in real life
>>
i think he's cool.

>>37018405
"elgintensity"
>>
>>37018385
>>37018393

probably one of the best shit talkers on youtube elgintensity
>>
Epitome of a keyboard trainer/warrior

Engages in shitty middle-school-girl-tier drama on YouTube

Obviously bitter about something going on/missing in his life

Overall faggot
>>
>>37018441

Thread/
>>
>>37018382
He looks Asian and probably has a bad vision
>>
>>37018405
>/fit/ browsers

Jesus.
>>
>>37018441

Which one of your man-crushes did he make fun of? Are you just upset some deadpan faggot can lift more than you?
>>
>>37018441
>keyboard trainer
>425 squat
>335 bench
>545 deads

i'm 100% sure he cal outlift you
>all with perfect form
>>
>>37018382
ZERO
>>
>>37018482

Why are you nuthugging so hard? It's possible for people to dislike someone without ulterior motives.

>>37018487

His standards for form are incredibly more strict for everyone else than the standards he has for himself. It's dishonest and not really even necessary.
>>
I'm subscribed to his channel. He's pretty funny sometimes.
>>
He's the trapvenador lamborghini
>>
He has really funny commentary and he calls people on their bullshit in a witty way as opposed to "durr your a faget bro". Plus he obviously browses /fit/
>>
His wordplay is outstanding at times. He's sort of one-note but he does that note really well. I also respect his views on lifting: crossfit sucks, PL is stupid because ROM, etc
>>
>>37018554
>projecting that you have shitty form and lift like a little bitch
>>
autistic form nazi with a superiority complex who attacks sub 85 iq retards (kali, ct fletcher).

>WOW LOOK AT THIS RETARD WITH BAD SQUAT FORM

no one cares. get a life.
>>
>>37018441
>Obviously bitter about something going on/missing in his life

hes a manlet
>>
>>37021615
obviously people care when a fuckload of people sub to him, and watch his videos. Keep aspiring to be that sub 85 uq retard.
>>
>>37018382

The trap lord. I think he's funny calling people on their bullshit without just being a shitty person.
>>
>>37018382

He's Rocky Trapatoa!
>>
>>37018441

He's cool, plus he has vids of him lifting. Plus he's a fucking lawyer, what more can you say you dumb cunt?

Advocacy skills + physical awesomeness
>>
Talking about Kali muscle being a snitch and doing gay for pay was funny imo. Kali's response video was so cringe worthy
>>
>>37018382
Don't know who he is, don't care.
/youtube/ when?
>>
INNNNNNNNNERRRRR CITTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>37018382
>solid lifts
>lawyer
>deadpan style humor
>gives the middle finger to several YouTube fitness bullshitters
He's alright
Nothing to write home about
>>
>>37021651
keep aspiring to suck his tiny g00k penis you pathetic nuthugger.
>>
his vince g videos are hilarious
>>
I'm starting to think he made this thread himself...and proceeded to samefag with none of us being the wiser
>>
>>37021701
Here is something you cayun't understayund, I can legally kill a man. For slapping my titties at the gym
>>
eh pretty cringey at this point.

his whole gimmick is played out now though

its very 4 chan style humour

repeat memes over and over as the joke.
>>
>>37022022

> zero zero zero zero zero zero

this is his ONLY joke.
>>
I like him but his deadpan style really isn't for everyone considering how butthurt it makes most people
>>
>>37018487
Are these meet attempts or fake weight youtube lifts?
>>
He makes the /lit/ in me happy.
>>
I just checked him out. He's pretty jokes. Decent banter.
>>
>>37018382
We know it's you. You suck. And your samefagging in this thread shows how insecure you really are.
>>
>>37018382
Traptian Jean Luc Picard.
>>
Sometimes his bants break down into pure namecalling of the 'motherfucker' variety and that's pure filler, just something to fill silence
better to have silence than to dilute the quality of ones bants
>>
Biggest phaggot on youtube, why hate on people trying to better themselves. He is constantly shittalking peoples bad form or their weird exercises but they probably are just gym newbies who are trying their best.

His boring voice also makes me want to comit sudoku
>>
>>37023245
I WANT MISC TO FUCKING LEAVE!
>>
He ruins a lot of /fit/'s memes for me.

I appreciate the effort he goes to finding and compiling the gym idiots videos, I like that he comments over them but he just seems like an ass. He's not very funny and I don't like him and I am 50% certain he started this thread.
>>
File: 132.png (1 MB, 837x877) Image search: [Google]
132.png
1 MB, 837x877
>>37018382
pretty funny but the audios off in most his videos
the video he's playing is too quiet compared to his commentary
>>
>>37018382
GOOD FUCKING MORNING,RICH PIANA HERE WITH MY NEW CROSSFIT PROGRAM "SMALLER BY THE DAY"
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.