[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you only had 5 exercises to do for the rest of your training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: 1427603233841.png (306 KB, 338x516) Image search: [Google]
1427603233841.png
306 KB, 338x516
If you only had 5 exercises to do for the rest of your training life, what would they be?
>>
>>37015028
Hiking, running, swimming, cycling, and skiing.
>>
OHP
Deadlift
Squat
Row
Chinup
>>
Bicep curls
Skull crushers
Lateral raises
Wrist curls
Hammer curls
>>
File: biceps!.jpg (75 KB, 634x669) Image search: [Google]
biceps!.jpg
75 KB, 634x669
>>37015183
I imagined this...
>>
I only do 5 exercises already cause I do SL
>>
>>37015028
Squat
Bench
Run
Pendley Rows
Yoga
>>
>>37015028
Bench, curls, ohp, ab crunches, running. I hate back exercises.
>>
Why do you fags always make these kinds of threads.

If you're really lacking the time to do stuff and want to minimize your training do an UPPER/LOWER split and just pick 2 exercises per day and go through all the exercises you want to do throughout the entire time.

Say you have like 12 different upper body lifts you want to do that involve using the same muscles(6 pushes and 6 pulls)....just write them down, and divide them by 2.

So your routine would look like this

Upper = Flat Bench + Chinups
Lower = Back Squat + Calf Raises
Upper = OHP + Pullups
Lower = Deadlifts + Calf Raises
Upper = Dips + Barbell Rows
Lower = Front Squats + Calf Raises
Upper = Barbell Curls + Skull Crushes
Lower = Stiff-Leg Deadlifts + Calf Raises
Upper = Klokov Press + Barbell Shrugs
Lower = Leg Press + Calf Raises

etc

You get the point.....
>>
>>37015028
Loaded carries (farmers walk)
Log or sandbag clean and press
Atlas stone loading
Loaded carries (yoke)
Loaded carries (sandbag or zercher yoke)
>>
OHP
Chin-ups
Dips
Front Squat
Deadlift
>>
>>37015484
calvelet detected
>>
>>37015028

Squat
THE PRESS
Bench press
Back rows
DL

Did I do good?
>>
Bench press
Pull up
Dips
Squat
Bicycle
>>
>>37015516
autism, the post
>>
>>37015559
mount bicepius
>>
File: 1455283548685.png (421 KB, 671x879) Image search: [Google]
1455283548685.png
421 KB, 671x879
>>37015613
Strongman competitor, the competitor.
>>
>>37015559
I literally do not understand why he just doesn't fix his diet and switch to a hypertrophy based routine...

It's not like he has zero muscle mass. He's just fat as shit.

Imagine how his fucking channel would blow up if he just fucking took 6 months and trained specifically to look good.
>>
>>37016435
>I literally do not understand why he just doesn't fix his diet and switch to a hypertrophy based routine...

lol @ you for actually thinking routine matters. Yes he could stand to stop eating like a fat fuck (Which he admits he can't) but even if he did and got lean he'd still look like shit because he has HORRIBLE insertions and some loose skin, the main problem is his insertions, they're fucking awful. No amount of anything can fix that besides plastic surgery.
>>
>>37016458
I've been lifting less than a year: the post
>>
>>37015028
Push up
Sit up
Run
Jumping jack
Pull up
>>
>>37016501
12 years actually.

Started at 16 in 2004.

You're delusional if you think routine matters, end of story.
>>
Squat
Row
Pull-up
Weighted push-ups
Power clean (and press if you want to be a cheating fag and make it 6)
>>
>>37016518
Pics of your 220lb, 10% body fat physique and 600lbs+ deadlift or it didn't happen...
>>
>>37015028
Calf Raises
Triceps Extensions
Dumbbell Flys
Preacher Curls
Pull-ups

>I wouldn't do them though
>>
>>37015658
>england
>not cucked to death
>>
overhead press
cleans
dumbell snatches
squats
pushups
>>
Bench
Weighed Pull-Ups
Squats
Running
Zottman Curls
>>
>>37016543
How you look is diet + genetics. Your routine has very little to do with your overall outcome so long as you progress.

A "shit" routine that someone does well and enjoys will get better results than a "good" routine that someone does shit and doesn't enjoy.

I am sorry you don't understand this yet, you will soon though.
>>
>>37016501
>I've been lifting less than a year; the post.

You're talking about yourself right? Because that guy is 100% spot on.
>>
>>37016575
Still waiting babe...
>>
>>37016595
I feel sorry for you in that you actually think routine matters. I bet you also buy over-the counter pro-hormones and take bio-grow. You also probably buy routines off online coaches.

You're funny.
>>
>>37015028
Squat
Deadlift
THE Press
Bench Press
Chinup

The only one I would miss is Power Cleans.
>>
>>37015028
Bench, squat, ohp, diddly, sled
>>
Fuckin your bitch, fuckin your bitches bitches, fuckin your bitches bitches bitches, fuckin your bitches bitches bitches bitches, and fuckin your bitches bitches bitches bitches's bitches.
>>
>>37016575
>>37016589
>>37016612
If you think you build the same amount of muscle on routines like SS, SL, ICF, TM, Sheiko, smolov, and the like using rep ranges of 5 and below compared to a 2x per week full body hypertrophy specific PPL or the classic:

A - chest / triceps
B - back / biceps
C - shoulders / legs

Then you are just wrong...

Why do bodybuilders do certain routines? Why do Olympic lifters do certain routines? Why do piwerlifters do certain routines? Think logically... Also waiting on that sexy bod pic you have yet to post.
>>
>>37016575
Bench, Squat, OHP, Bent over row, Close grip bench
>>
>>37016708

Going by your logic all olympic lifters should look like Klokov, which just isn't the case. Most of them look like shit, and they all train exactly the same.

Same goes for powerlifters, all train the same, some look aesthetic as fuck, most look like shit.

Same goes for bodybuilders, all train the same, some look aesthetic as fuck, most look like shit.

How you look = genetics (insertions/joints) etc.

Stop trying to fucking debate this shit already, you're just 100% incorrect bro. What else do you want me to say? That's fucking it. This shit is common sense.
>>
>>37016741
The ones in the top (unrestricted) weight classes look like shit because there's no incentive to limit bodyfat. They're also the only ones that get any attention. The ones limited weight classes look great.
>>
>>37016791
Nope, false again. I just told you the example with Klokov. He lifted in the Olympics in a weight class and got beat by a DYEL skinnyfat looking guy in his same weight class, multiple times in fact.

It's the same with powerlifting and bodybuilding as well. People can have a ton of muscle and still look like trash based on their genetics, joints and insertions.

Just take a look at the fucking world around you, I cannot believe I am having to explain this. Why am I even bothering lol.
>>
>>37016831
I forgot to also mention the Chinese lifter that everyone loves on here. /fit/ loves to obsess over 1 dude looking aesthetic as fuck doing X routine, but then ignores the other 9000000 people doing the same shit who look like trash.

Nigger if you have the genetics to look good you will look good no matter what you train for.
>>
>>37016741
Klokov is known for incorporating shit loads of bodybuilder type accessory movements, so are lu and all the Chinese lifters

Powerlifters? What this guys said >>37016791

Some IFBB bodybuilders look like shit...compared to other fucking IFBB professional bodybuilders.

Are you seriously saying that the average IFBB bodybuilder would have the same muscle mass as the average powerlifter?

>Muh genetics
You're no fucking better than the fatties. Guess that's the reason why you have been working out for 12 years and won't post your body because you look like shit...it's just your genetics and insertions making you look like bad...not the one dimensional lifting philosophy and superiority complex
>>
Squat
Deadlift
Bench
Chinup
Close grip bench
>>
>>37016873
Im done arguing with you. You've clearly mind up your mind and refuse to budge even when the facts and evidence is right in-front of you. Good riddance.
>>
>>37016831
Andrei Aramnau isn't DYEL, he's fat.
>>
>>37016912
Stay fat
>>
>>37015028
golf, tennis, arnold press, bench press, pull ups

or something really close to that
>>
Power clean
Squat
Bench
Ohp
Vagina machine
>>
>>37016979
Your the one who will stay fat. Because you probably think you can outtrain your bodyfat.

I stay lean year round because I know how the game fucking works you little shit.
>>
>>37017061
Post body and I will post mine babe. You won't though
>>
>>37017061
>>37017078
Didn't think so
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.