[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOG SkIUX6D4&feature=you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 1462100535453.png (1 MB, 894x1170) Image search: [Google]
1462100535453.png
1 MB, 894x1170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOGSkIUX6D4&feature=youtu.be
>talks shit
>gets slapped around like a bitch
>cries to jewliner
>continues talking shit
>>
And now SJW cucks are upset at Rich because Jason has a learning disability. Having a learning disability doesn't equate to being a piece of shit. He was perfectly aware of what he was doing and he is the product of a bad upbringing. He deserved a lot more than a few slaps. Rich could have hurt him, but decided to teach him a lesson his mom should have taught him years ago.
>>
>>37011605
actually, this gets jason more views. rich played right into his hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1024x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1024x607
That slap sounded yummy
>>
so what did jason do to get slapped?
>>
>>37011946
his dick didnt hang lower than his balls
>>
>>37011605
Piana went full retard and that's all. People surrounding him included his crew were ashamed of what they were seeing, it's ridiculous. Playing hard with someone who didn't even tried to attack, didn't even wanna slap box... What a douche, and I've seen so many fucking videos of him... Fuck It
>>
>>37011796
>>37011972

this
>>
Florida anon here
Was at the europa (UCF student)
Look guys. Jason literally blew up Rich and his wife Sara's IG with death threats using a ton of fake accounts.
Jason is a pariah back south (from so flo yo) and nobody takes his shit seriously.
Did Rich act childish? Yes
Did Jason deserve it? Yes
Is Jason serious? Actually no, yes he is retarded as fuck but no I have literally talked to him, he's a moron but he feeds into it for the exposure. SAME exact shit he is doing by whining and tarding out.

Actually had a convo with the panini himself; dudes a smart but greasy business man.
Jason is a man child douchebag that is an idiot.
>>
>>37012057
>Look guys. Jason literally blew up Rich and his wife Sara's IG with death threats using a ton of fake accounts.
okay, pianoman
>>
>>37011972
U call that playing hard? That fucker has like 30 Inch arms he could've ripped that aspire guy in half
>>
Whats the deal with genova? Is he truly retarded?
>>
>>37011605
wait, is THAT it? THAT'S the big slap? They're just horsing around?
>>
File: lolz.jpg (31 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
31 KB, 573x609
>>37011605
ahahahahahhaahhaha
>>
>>37012078
Believe me or don't dude. I don't care. I was there, spoke with both of them and have spoken with Genova numerous times. Shit posted wildly, got smacked the fuck up. Why is this an issue?
>>
>>37012081
rich cant even bench 4pl8 hes a fucking pussy.

nigga does like high volume shit and has fucking crotizone and collegin and synthol in his arms. pussys so outta shape he gass after slapping a retard like 6x. fuck bitch piana id knock that nigga the fuck out if he come in my hood. old ass nigga catch an L
>>
>>37012108
If you actually think janoy has the dedication and technical savviness to make hundreds of troll accounts you are a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>37012096
Yeah dude. When i was there it didn't even make its way around the fucking expo that it happened, literally nobody cared. The internet has put kore attention on this than the people there. I was more interested in the 10 min convo with rich and getting free samples of tons of whey (then going back for more using diff emails of course) than Jason getting slapped around for tarding out as usual
>>
>>37012129
Have you met the dude in person? Have you seen his crew? They're all trolls, but Jason is in fact a retard. But his crew is literally on Social Media all the damn time dicming around on fake accounts. You'd be surprised what some losers from Delray get up to
>>
File: 1461329255003.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1461329255003.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
This is fucking fantastic. The lord vader's army will grow to insane levels
>>
>>37011971
Lost
>>
>>37012158
yeah bro its totally big lenny just trolling everybody on fake accounts...

holy shit you are more retarded than jason
>>
>>37012081
Of course he could have killed him, and you know what, this Jason guy wouldn't even have tried to push him out. You could see the way Rich talks and looks, aggressive as the shit he was during that minutes.

It's disgusting and shameless, I just thought he was not that stupid, plus the shit he wrote in FB and Instagram claiming Jason has hundreds of accounts? Is he pretending to be retarded or he just simply don't fucking understands how the social media (= people) works? Man...
>>
>>37012271
you do realize making fake accounts is really easy don't you? You do realize that if you have five of your friends make 20 fake accounts you can violently shit post right? You do realize Jason Genova and his friends (not big Lenny, not just the guys you see on youtube) are trolls right? You do realize this is mostly an sct but the guy is in fact an idiot right? You do know Piana is a fucking greasy business man, but Genova is also a fucking idiot for walking up to the guy after fucking with him and his wife really hard and not expecting him to do something right?
>>
But Oh wait. I'm the idiot and the retard despite being the only person in this thread that lives in Orlando, is from South Florida, has encountered Genova on multiple occasions, has spoken with Piana, and actually saw how little of a fuck everyone there gave or even how few people knew that were also working at the expo.
I seear, social media is fucking ridiculous for starting even more idiotic and ridiculous shit like this. Fuck both of the clowns. But kostly fuck Luimarco, he's just blowing this shit out of proportion despite people being there being ignorant of the events or just not caring.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHQbGWyUwIo
what did he mean by this?

did he mean order 66 bitch piano?
>>
>>37011796
>enjoying pianas bigger by the day for motivation
>never heard of genova
>see this topic yesterday
>unsub piana
>marathoning misfit videos

I think Rich honestly believes all of the pro-genova forces are fake because he has no real social media savvy.
>>
>>37012349
My man... Nice bait
>>
>>37012405
Exactly this. I knew, mostly because even Rich himself said it, that he used to be like a douche in its times, but common boy, this shit is disgusting as fuck
>>
>>37011605
can someone post video for the pic of OP?
>>
>>37011605
dumbass faggots need to stop enabling this retard
>>
>>37012405
>>enjoying pianas bigger by the day for motivation
>>never heard of genova
>>see this topic yesterday
>>unsub piana
>>marathoning misfit videos
your life sounds eventful
>>
>>37012589
here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPgI5W916hY
>>
>>37011745
>everyone with morals and ethics is a SJW
>>
>>37012057
Get the fuck out of here piano. You piece of shit.
>>
>>37011745
>>37012791
A person with a learning disability just needs to be slapped several times instead of just once. Sometimes it's good for a person to be slapped. It can be a powerful tool for correction.
>>
Rich Piana and his 8 Scoop Shaolin Style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9muxCM-Vr0
>>
>>37012846
it doesnt work on somebody whos fucking retarded

jasons been catfished like 100 times and it wont stop.

a person who slaps around somebody with a 'learning disability', is a worthless piece of shit. rich deserves everything hes getting for this.
>>
>>37012877
hahaha i had a good laugh
>>
>>37012382
Orlando isn't south Florida you nigger.
But yea. Fuck Jason. I miss Broward
>>
>>37012744
Whats up with the bubble gut?
>>
Those slaps were nothing. I can't believe people are getting upset over this. Did none of you have a proper childhood? When someone talks shit you have a friendly fight to put it all behind you.
>>
>>37011605
I just realized in the original 66 video he's say "oneaday" instead on one day you may lol
>>
>>37012979
>literally being a nigger
>>
>>37013021
More like a socially functional male.
>>
>>37013047
>he thinks acting like a nigger is being a socially functions male
kek maybe a male chimp
>>
>>37012933

You are confusing a learning disability with actual mental retardation. Jason has dyslexia and dysphasia, not mental retardation. He knows full well what he is doing.
>>
>>37012057
Jason didn't use fake accounts. The guy can barely keep one account for a week without giving the password away. He's not some fucking mastermind spending all his time making hundreds of troll accounts.

Jason's pisstroopers made out the threats. Keep in mind Jason made the Order 66 at a point where he was most likely off his meds. Was making a half dozen Order 66's a day, and uploading a dozen closeup videos of his nostrils while making Yoda and Ric Flair impressions.

Rich Piana had, and still has, thousands of people completely unrelated to Jason or the Order 66 trolling him. Piana is just a fucking retard and thinks Jason is behind literally everything. He used the slaps as an excuse to take out his frustrations.
>>
>>37013047
>socially functional adult male
>thinking it's acceptable for 45 year old men to slap handitards over social media trolls

K
>>
>>37013208

>socially functional adult male
>posts on /fit/

FTFY
>>
>>37012933
>somebody whos fucking retarded
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
Jason is a small cocked faggot. He bashes the dead, says racist shit, and is just one big retard in general.
>>
>>37014580
so hes just like everybody else on the internet?
>>
>>37014580
It's pretty big for a bodybuilder...
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.