[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw almost 30 Can I still get a body like this w/o roids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
>tfw almost 30

Can I still get a body like this w/o roids?
>>
You couldn't get a body like that without roids no matter how old you are, fampai
>>
>>37003870
He's a professional, I doubt he would cheat
>>
>>37003854
Bruh
>>
File: u srs nigga.gif (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
u srs nigga.gif
188 KB, 500x375
>>37004005
>He's a professional, I doubt he would cheat
>>
>>37004515

What'll it be Mr. Torrance
>>
No. Frank Zane was on a fair bit of gear. Pretty aesthetic desu.
>>
>>37004005
Nice b8 m8
The guy competed with Arnold. If you think he was natty you're either legit retarded or a delusional 3 month lifter.
>>
>>37003854
Start now and roid. You're 30, test isn't gonna get any higher naturally.
>>
>>37003854
Yes, but you must make the goal of looking like that be your entire life.

Seriously, whether you use steroids or not, it's going to take a lot of fucking work to look like a person that makes their living from working out and looking good. The idea that pro bodybuilders just take steroids and sit on their ass is the belief of fat ass non lifters.

If you dedicate your every waking moment to lifting weights, doing cardio, eating the precise macros, going to bed on time, avoiding alcohol and drugs, and pretty much ditching all things enjoyable in exchange for looking good, then yeah, you can look like that.

Overall, just stay lean and lift heavy and eat healthy at least 75% of the time. You'll look better than 90% of the disgusting fat asses that are living on this planet right now.
>>
>>37004732
If you think anybody is ever going to look like Zane without using steroids you're fucking delusional. Zane has God tier genetics and he roided to get where he did, there's no chance some random skinnyfat 4channer will look anything close to him ever. Especially natty.
>>
>>37004005
You know his nickname was "The Chemist", right?
>>
>>37004647

Actually test is at its highest around your mid 30s. Then it falls off around mid 40
>>
>>37003854
isnt he from the beatles?
>>
File: natty.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
natty.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>37003854
>>37003870
>>37004005
>He didn't start lifting in his youth in order to utilize his body's abundance of natural hormones and peak metabolism in order to secure himself an Adonis-tier body

Pity.
>>
>>37004826
Wrong it's at its peak in mid twenties, plateaus until 30 or so then gradually declines after that. Fuck fit is full of retards.
>>
>>37004832
Great core, no back, small chest, small arms, probably no legs, classical twink.
>>
File: 1445137393442.jpg (17 KB, 216x251) Image search: [Google]
1445137393442.jpg
17 KB, 216x251
>>37004846
>twink
>>
>>37004647
Jokes on you, I was a skinnyfat nerd for most of my 20's but got significantly more musclar at 28-30. I don't even know what higher test than this feels like.
>>
>>37004836
Lol, link to your study?
>>
>>37004535
Hair of the dog that bit me, Lloyd
>>
>>37004832
Dat gyno tho.
>>
>>37004865
Link to yours?
>>
>>37004836
Powerlifting numbers as well as strongmen show that strenght will only start to decay at 40+.

This is why in ufc they always say punching power is the last thing to go away.

What starts declining at 30 is cardiovascular performance...
>>
>>37004896

Google search pretty much says it, like all the studies
>>
>>37004896
>make claim
>asked for evidence to support claim
>counter with "where is your evidence to not believe?"

I fucking hate you and everyone like you. You are the scum of the earth. You are too retarded to even put into words. Never post again.
>>
>>37004908
Powerlifters and strongmen are on shitloads of gear, their strength will start to decline due to joints and tendons getting weaker due to reduced collagen synthesis that comes with aging. Nothing to do with hormones, they have tons of exogenous being pumped in regularly.
>>
I can't believe there are people in this world who truly believe that athletes/bodybuilders/strongmen of all kind don't hop on the juice, fucking IDIOTS.

No point in trying to reason with them, like you>>37004005
>>
>>37004882

You're fucking stupid and have no clue what gynecomastia actually is.

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>37004933
I'm not that guy, but you bolth could be honest and say "I don't remember, sorry" or either of you actually google it and either post the source or the search terms to link the other to prove yourself right or wrong. Neither of you is "arguing right", and you calling him out for doing what you did doesn't make a lot of sense.

Low quality discussion desudesu~~~
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (213 KB, 639x641) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
213 KB, 639x641
>>37004965
Stay mad gyno boi.
>>
>>37004975
Im actually a third party to the previous posts. If you make a claim you need to back it up. Calling faggots out on that BS is the only way to encourage them to present worthwhile input in the future. So you are welcome for my efforts to improve the quality of posts in the future.
>>
>>37004998
Yes, but the fact is they both did that. Neither was asking for a source until the other made a claim. Ideally they should both have posted their sources with their claims, but once one asked for the source, he should have started by also providing his source.
>>
>>37004998
>worthwhile input
>on 4chan
Top kek m8
>>
>>37005026
Im not your mate, son of my mistress.
>>
>>37004812
Yeah he used steroids, but that's not the point.

People think that you just use steroids and workout and eat like you normally do, and the steroids magically do all of the extra work for you.

Honestly, as a competing NPC bodybuilder and personal trainer, Frank Zane is the equivalent to the modern fitness model. He wasn't that big, he was just lean and aesthetic with a bit of size. But even that requires a ridiculous amount of dedication no matter what drugs or hormones you're on.

Most guys think that if they just keep doing whatever they're doing and add steroids into the mix, then they're going to look like pro bodybuilders and fitness models, and that shit just isn't true. And I will say that if you started lifting and eating healthy religiously at a young age, and kept that up for 15+ years, you could look like Zane while staying natural. He isn't Ronnie Coleman for fuck sake.
>>
>>37005018
>>37004998
>>37004975
>>37004933
>>37004896
To settle this:
The Mayo Clinic's website and The University of Michigan Health System website both state that testosterone peaks in late teenage to early adulthood in males and begins to decline around age 30.
There may be other studies that dispute this, but every major reputable health authority seems to agree that this is the currently accepted paradigm.
>>
>>37005088
>Mayo Clinic

Maybe for fat-asses who stuff their face with mayo, but if you take care of yourself its a different story.
>>
>>37005113
Yeah it's probably for people who do almost nothing physical.
>>
>>37005069
I'm on steroids, I know the amount of effort it takes to get good results. I work twice as hard as my natty mates and eat much cleaner. They spend an hour in the gym 5 days a week and they're done, I lift 2 hours a day 7 days a week eating 5000 cals clean not drinking on weekends etc. What I'm saying is don't give newbies this idea that they can ever come close to Olympia size without fantastic genetics, years of lifting and chemical enhancement because they'll become discouraged after a year when they realize it's all bullshit. Hell the majority of fitness models and actors are on the juice and they arent even that big. I laugh my ass off whenever I see one of those is zac effron natty threads and the amount of retards claiming he's not big or lean enough for juice while missing the glaringly obvious signs in his physique. All I'm saying is don't get these guys hopes up thinking they'll ever look like Zyzz, Seid or especially Zane.
>>
File: 1460252435902.png (732 KB, 595x555) Image search: [Google]
1460252435902.png
732 KB, 595x555
>>37004818
That's cos he was a chemistry teacher you fuckhead

>>37003854
Lol
>>
>>37004858
he's probably barely 5'9 too
>>
>>37006294
Quickly,

What is the first initial of this girl?

Do you have more?

Please, my man. I will be forever indebted.
>>
>>37003854
no u fuktard he was called the chemist for a reason lol
>>
>>37003854

you couldnt get that body WITH roids you delusional piece of shit
>>
>>37006542
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>37004832
oh yeah, i met a few that did, they look like puffball now they are not even 30 yet
>>
>>37003854
It is possible to look like that without roids, if your genetics and hormones are right. Zane wasn't particularly big

But, chances are you don't have those genetics and hormone levels, and getting older means it only gets harder.

Train hard, eat well, and start researching steroids now because you're going to need to start considering TRT at the very least at some point
>>
>>37006659
>to start considering TRT at the very least at some point
okay, it's same as pills to lose weight psychology? why would you do that if you are not retarded?
>>
m8 you won't get a body like that with roids.
>>
>>37006671
>thinks TRT is a placebo

when you get older and your natural testosterone levels start to drop, if you give a damn about your health you would go on TRT to bring yourself back up to normal testosterone levels.
TRT is just a long ester steroid, like testosterone undeconate, dosed at the levels naturally occuring in the human body.

If you are on TRT, it will be under medical supervision, but knowing how it works, its effects and benefits is advantageous.
So learn now, use later.
>>
>>37006671
Because it's retarded to think you'll get there without roids
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.