[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Genova gets his shit slapped in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 346457452.png (808 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
346457452.png
808 KB, 750x750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA

God damn
>>
>>37001407
Gym Bully Thread? Gym Bully Thread!

Took this dyel asian's rack today at the gym.

#GymBullyFeels
>>
seriously dude? how many threads do we need?
>>
>>37001407
wtf is this
>>
>>37001407

So what's the deal with Janoy? He's no little man or little Bo Peep. Why would Pianoman want to fuck with him? Seriously bro, he ain't no little man bro. He's like 230 and he's fucking taking supplements. He shouldn't be slapping him bro, especially not in the morning. Don't talk shit in the morning bro. They're fucking internet celerys
>>
>>37001407
he wasn't really a douch about it

>got shit on
>didn't like it
>went up to him
>hey bro mutual combat
>genova gives the go for mutual combat
>gets shit slapped in

nothing illegal was done and no crime was committed
>>
>>37001407
rich is a fucking scumbag
>>
>>37001514
>got shit on
How did he get shit on? Literally just wondering. Had no idea what he was talking about. Also is that Delray Misfits dyel the one recording the video?
>>
Why is everyone pretending this isn't exactly what Jason wanted?
>>
>>37001514
this lol.

it's actually kinda funny that pianoman got so butthurt over the whole 'order 66' thing. he's only gonna get trolled even harder.
>>
Why is everyone pretending they don't see these SICK DUBS
>>
>>37001561
methhead nate recorded the video

hes a slimy little chink who was rejected by the delray misfits because hes a scumbag
>>
>>37001407
Wow
>>
Awesome. I'm new to this scenario but with great power comes great responsibility lmao no matter how autistic you are. Rich is one evil looking cunt haha
>>
Thanks god for rich piana
>>
>>37001546
i hope he has an excruciating heart attack and/or aneurysm
>>
>>37001537

fucking kek but i still reported
>>
Apparently the Order 66 shit also went after Rich's wife

I think he held back a bunch by only slap boxing him
>>
Who cares? Retards aren't as dumb as they pretend to be. He knew exactly what he was doing. Rich was pretty nice about it, 3 little slaps all things considered. So many bleeding heart liberal faggots in here.
>>
>>37001615
What did Genova even do?
>>
>>37001603
order 66 goes after everybody, the only reason he got order 66ed in the first place is because jason is a fan of rich piana and emailed him asking about doing a video.

rich never responded so after a month or whatever jason order 66ed him for completely ignoring him.
>>
Thanks rich
>>
>>37001620

Same thing he always does
>>
>>37001603
>>37001625
What does order 66 mean? I saw it mentioned on Rich's instagram and I didn't get it
>>
>>37001415
snuck up on like 12 dudes and sucked their dicks lol sure showed them fuckin dyels
>>
File: CMON.jpg (23 KB, 259x324) Image search: [Google]
CMON.jpg
23 KB, 259x324
gotta slap the shit out of a literal retard to confuse the law
>>
Can someone bring me up to speed how Piano's wife got 66'd?
>>
>>37001641
Basically just spamming theory social media pages

The kinda shit those autists did during GamerGate
>>
>>37001641
its when jason tell his fans to troll people

its a reference to star wars, order 66 was to execute the jedi.

basically jason is a fan of rich piana, hes left comments on his videos saying supportive things, he asked rich to do a video with him in an email, rich has always completely ignored him. jason got sick of it so he told his fans to troll rich for a while. then he told them to stop and apologized. when he went to apologize in person, rich beat him up.

rich is a faggot, basically.
>>
Rich Piana actually hit Jason pretty hard if you look slow mo...and this was all because of some internet trolls...

Jason could claim physical assualt and sue Rich
>>
>>37001671
I dunno, man. Going after a guy's wife is pretty much asking for a beating
>>
>>37001620

Apparently went to his house or something. Id be pretty pissed too if retards were coming to my house fucking with my shit.
>>
File: pfft (1).jpg (31 KB, 364x275) Image search: [Google]
pfft (1).jpg
31 KB, 364x275
>>37001407
>>37001514
>gets shit slapped in
>>
>>37001674
He agrees to it in the video. Jason can't afford a lawyer good enough to collect on something like that
>>
>>37001407
Man Im pretty damn sure theyre both equally retarded. Not sorry for either side, theres no victims or criminals here.
>>
>>37001681
he didnt go after rich pianas stupid golddigger wife.

the trolls did, jason never said 'order 66 sara piana' he said to troll rich. his fans just troll everybody.

like half of the comments on rich pianos videos are pisstroopers who stayed after the order 66, if anything all jason did was give him more fans, that is, until rich decided to beat up a retard who had already apologized to him.
>>
>>37001686
jason didnt go his house. kek
>>
fuckin homo
>>
>>37001701

Lol he got slapped a couple times. Why are you so butthurt over this? Rich probably doesn't even know the guy is retarded.
>>
What's with all the bullying claims? This is better than anything Janoy could have imagined. All he cares about is how many more yootoob subscribers this gets him.
>>
>>37001701
>hmmmm

that fucking retard deserved it, you don't get to start a mass troll movement cuz you feel like it. what a fucking dick, can't believe rich didn't take this more seriosly
>>
>>37001728
>Why are you so butthurt over this?
people who beat up the retarded are pathetic pieces of shit.
>Rich probably doesn't even know the guy is retarded.
rich knew exactly who jason is.
>>
Not really sure why everybody is defending Jason Genova in this scenario, my guess is that you're all part of his pisstrooper army.

Jason is mentally handicapped and its really sad but this kid fucked with not only another mans business but another mans wife too. Jason is both a victim and villain in this scenario.

Who knows, maybe this will spark a little Pavlovian conditioning in to Jason and he'll stop behaving in such a way. At the end of the day Piana asked Jason and he agreed, and he gave him a few harsh slaps, he didn't punch him or hurt him badly at all. The people directly responsible for this are his legion of pisstroopers - i understand it's all good fun but you guys need to remember you're the 'army' of an autist and you caused this to happen.
>>
>>37001743

>Jason genova
>retarded

pick one
>>
>>37001415
Yeah man lemme tell you, there this faggot long haired jap whos only 5 feet tall, and always comes dressed up like a fucking homo. Yoga pants and a tank top like a girl. And yknow what? He just got his hair dyed blue. He asked me to spot his bench, only 95 lbs. what a dyel.

He blushed and ran to the locker room after failing a set because he caught a whiff of my manly scent. Couldnt handle my Alpha aura and aroma! Followed him in and asked if he was a fucking homo or what and kept slapping him around in the showers until he stuttered "H-hai-yy-yes". Then kept whipping him with a rat tail until he agreed to meet me at the bar. It was funny as fuck man, great to feel so damn alpha. Gonna show him how a real man drinks. Then Ill tell him to come home with me and Ill wrestle him in bed until he sees whos boss.

Alpha as fuck bro!
>>
>>37001765
kek

it just a learning disability bro it piss
>>
>>37001514
Genova's about 14 mentally though, that's the real issue here
>>
>>37001701
That autistic asshole has been enabled for so long. He needed someone to literally slap some sense into him. He's an entitled little shit.
>>
>>37001776

He's not mentally handicapped, he's a dumb guy who's also socially stunted. Jason has learned that he can get away with anything if he acts like an idiot. Everyone in his life shields him from the consequences of his actions.

He had a video up on Instagram today playing up the slap fight as the greatest thing ever. He's since taken it down, probably because someone realized how much more lucrative playing the victim could be.
>>
>>37001801
Therefore he deserves special treatment? Jason came to this guys fucking house with some trolling shit, order 66'd his facebook and youtube (which is what makes Rich money) and did the same to his wife who wanted to start a YouTube channel.

Jason got a harsh slap but maybe the fucker will learn now, the real villains in all of this are the pisstroopers who enable Jason.
>>
>>37001938
>He had a video up on Instagram today playing up the slap fight as the greatest thing ever. He's since taken it down, probably because someone realized how much more lucrative playing the victim could be.
lobliner said jason called him in tears
>>
Rich is a boss. Slapped a spastic for fucking with his social media, talk shit get hit straight up
>>
>>37001951
>Jason came to this guys fucking house
no he didnt, what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>37001965
See the other mega thread, Jasons piss troopers ordered shit to Piana's house on numerous occasions. Sorry, it's late, i should read my posts before submitting.
>>
ITS PISS
>>
>>37001953

Crocodile tearening
>>
>>37001415
Last night I had a late workout. I usually don't go in so late but school had me busy. Anyways, the gym was closing and I was just in the locker room washing my hands before I headed out. I was shirtless just mirin my gains and this little dyel Asian bro came in.

He immediately looked at me and put his head down. I already knew what's up. The way he prances around the gym texting all his faggot Asian friends. So weak. It was obvious my pure man-ness made him insecure.

I asked him if he had a problem. He said no and I said well take a fucking picture if you wanna stare. I then began posing for him. I did double biceps, quads, most muscular, lat spread, glute spread. He started getting uncomfortable so I yelled at him to accept it and enjoy how a man is supposed to look. I ran over to him and began jerking him off with my asshole until he came like the little faggot he is.
>>
>>37001982
yeah wow, some guy who watches a retard on youtube sent a pizza to my house, guess i better assault the retard who made the video on youtube after he apologized to me in person, on social media, and on video.
>>
>>37001953

Hes a human bean hes entitled to it

apology assepted
>>
>>37002008
Jason ordered his army via 'order 66' on Rich Paina simply for the reason Rich didn't know who Jason is/was and wouldn't reply to his comment requests wanting to be a 5%er.

Jason responds to this by calling in the order, in which Jason's fanbase order pizza's and shit to this guys house, threaten his wife over social media and try to fuck with Rich's instagram and facebook account.
>>
>>37001601
Kek
>>
>>37002043
which is also all stuff rich's 'fans' do to him already...

and i say 'fans' because rich doesnt have any anymore
>>
>>37002051
No, Rich's fans troll his page with his regular comments 'Right babe' and shit like that, but i'm sure thats part of the banter and one of the reasons he's so popular.

Theres a huge difference between leaving a few cheeky comments on a thread/video and making personal threats and sending shit to a mans house. Lines were crossed and it's Jasons legion who are responsible.
>>
>>37002079
>No, Rich's fans troll his page with his regular comments 'Right babe' and shit like that, but i'm sure thats part of the banter and one of the reasons he's so popular.
you are now aware half of those comments are pisstroopers

go to a delray misfits video, all the top comments are the same people
>>
>>37002094
So? You're point is invalid. Not all the pisstroopers are cunts, infact i'd say the minority are. Most pisstroopers leave comments on videos and follow Jason's antics, but the minority of them who actually make threats of violence and track down this mans house are the ones who caused this.

>Without Jasons Order 66 Rich Piana wouldn't have slapped him
Thems the facts. Jason Order 66's people because hes a fucking child and thinks it's funny, and this is because of his pisstrooper army.
>>
File: 11.png (100 KB, 618x237) Image search: [Google]
11.png
100 KB, 618x237
>Jason Genova is the same height as Marc Lobliner

I never knew Jason was that short

https://youtu.be/_dpJ9CZE7o4?t=207

So if Jason is 5'6 and hes half a head taller than Bradley Martyn claims 6'3. LIARS
>>
File: received_1168437083209173.jpg (110 KB, 2048x1674) Image search: [Google]
received_1168437083209173.jpg
110 KB, 2048x1674
>>
>>37002123
>Without Jasons Order 66 Rich Piana wouldn't have slapped him
no, without jason coming up to rich in person and APOLOGIZING to him, before being assaulted, rich wouldnt have slapped him.

remember that one big bodybuilder who went up to rich and tried to fight him in a parking lot? and rich bitched out? then the guy said it was just a prank bro and left rich alone and rich was nervously laughing it off?

rich is a fucking pussy who backed down when somebody his own size wanted to fight him, but when some fat little retarded manlet comes up to him and apologizes for trolling him, he beats him up.
>>
>>37001415
reported for being an insecure fag
>>
File: smug42.png (213 KB, 302x422) Image search: [Google]
smug42.png
213 KB, 302x422
>>37002157
Kek.
>>
>>37002171
It was an MMA fighter, and it was a random guy. If some random guy wanted to fight me in the street for no apparent reason who i didn't know I wouldn't want to fight them either.

So fuck, Piana accepted his apology but also gave him a slap to make them even. Stop being a fanboy, Jason fucked with this guys livelihood and because of his actions lead to his wife being threatened. If you wouldn't have done the same in Piana's shoes then thats the reason you'll be a beta male faggot for the rest of your life who can't keep a decent woman.

That is, assuming you're not gay (no homo)
>>
>>37001951
>Therefore he deserves special treatment?
yes basically
>>
>>37002198
Then he should be locked up and monitored at all times, without access to YouTube unsupervised. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>37001982
yeah that was a joke,I'm pretty sure it didn't went beyond people commenting order 66 on rich instagram and dislikes on his channel
>>
>>37002194
>If you wouldn't have done the same in Piana's shoes then thats the reason you'll be a beta male faggot for the rest of your life who can't keep a decent woman.
if you wouldve assaulted a literal retard after he apologizes to you for trolling you online, then you are a fucking pussy.
>If some random guy wanted to fight me in the street for no apparent reason who i didn't know I wouldn't want to fight them either.
and this just proves that you are a fucking pussy.

if somebody comes up to me wanting to fight me, ill fight them and use lethal force. if somebody comes up to me with an olive branch, i will shake their hand.

but im not a pussy who thinks beating up retards is alpha, so whatever. pussy
>>
>>37002212
or maybe rich could be the better man and just ignore or just tell him to fuck off instead of slapping him in front of the cameras, heck he could at least have let jason give him a couple slaps so he wouldn't feel so bad
>>
File: scumbagening.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
scumbagening.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
Reminder that Janoy will cross the line one day and seriously hurt someone
>>
>>37002223
> ill fight them and use lethal force.
Calm down Mr. Blaha.
>>
>>37002232

But how do we stop Jason from being a scumbag?
>>
>>37002249
I LITERALLY CANNOT

IM A FUCKING NAVY SEAL CIA BLACK OPS MERCENARY AND I WILL DEFEND MYSELF

seriously though blaha has been trolled and abused by jasons order 66 harder than anybody, and hes still the first person to defend jason.
>>
>>37001743

Clearly you've never had a retard be a dick to you. Theyre like baboons.
>>
>>37002238

Explain this picture
>>
>>37002223
You're an idiot autist online. If you would openly fight a stranger requesting to fight you for no apparant reason then you're a fucking moron because you know nothing about their capability, mindset or what their intentions are.

If said person proceeded to come at you, by all means, fuck their shit up to the best of your ability - but you're clearly an insecure faggot if you feel the need to actively prove yourself on an occasion like that.

There was nothing Alpha in what Rich did in the slightest, but i understand why he did it and i don't hold that against him. If somebody fucks with your shit for no reason then they deserve to be punished in one way or another. Jason is handicapped so his punishment shouldn't be as severe as a normal person, but he still needed to be punished.

Who knows, Rich Piana might have actually fucked up somebody who didn't have mental issues, and i mean properly fucked up, with fists. I think all you kids thinking Jason's been bullied really need a reality check. Have you ever had a fight in your life? A slap is literally fuck all.
>>
>>37001641
fans spam your pages
dislike al your content with bots
dox you

etc.
>>
>>37001407
So he changed his shirt immediately after? I always bring two shirts to any given event

> I call bullpoop on this pic as a result of that vidya
>>
File: goatening.png (612 KB, 1094x839) Image search: [Google]
goatening.png
612 KB, 1094x839
>>37002285

You don't remember when Janoy sent a video of himself jerking off to a 17 year old girl a few months ago?
>>
Why are so many grown men being drama queens about a couple of slaps? Rich gave him a chance to slap him back but he was too fast too black.

Rich wasn't even slapping him hard either.
>>
>>37001407
i LOVE HOW RICH WAS JUST GENUINELY ROUGH HOUSING LIKE ONE DOES IWTH BROS AND JASON JUST SPERGS OUT ABOUT IT. SHAME BOUT HIM AND HIS MOTHER AND THOSE POISONS SHE GIVES HIM
>>
>All this butthurt

Are none of you aware that Janoy used to be an MMA fighter? He was far from defenseless
>>
Ill just leave this here
>>
>>37002298
>You're an idiot autist online.
>says the pot to the kettle
>If you would openly fight a stranger requesting to fight you for no apparant reason then you're a fucking moron because you know nothing about their capability, mindset or what their intentions are.
i know my own capability, and if somebody tries to assault me psychically i fuck their shit up without hesitation.

assaulting a literal retard who came up to you and apologized in person for trolling you online, is some fucking pussy shit.
>>
>>37002373
WE ARE NOT FUCKING ANTS
> REEEEEEEE
>>
>>37002373

see

>>37002238

You dummy
>>
>>37001407
this is an edited pic. He posted the original on instagram a few weeks ago. Janoy made an IG post today saying he's fine.
>>
>>37001801
Yeah I liked the part where Piana hit a thunderous haymaker and finished him off with those amazing Pride-esque soccer kicks.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1398x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1398x340
RIP IN PIECES RICK PIANO
>>
>rich piana said that he literally thought jason made 100's of accounts and trolled him personally
holy fuck my sides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lybtD-XZPc
>>
>>37001575

He didn't though dumbfuck. He was recording it from a different angle and it got out of hand before he could do anything.
>>
>>37002484
OH SHIT

THE SITHLORD CALLING IN BOBAFETT
>>
File: 17kg2Xk[1].jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
17kg2Xk[1].jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>37002484
Is this blahas new tactic? To ironically build up his image again or is he legit when he says stuff like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 496x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 496x476
>when white boys try to fight
>>
Jason has had over 100 new subs in the past day alone off this and is going to break 26,000 tomorrow probably

The Iron Uploader's plan has come to fruition.

It's a shame that he and the Misfits are going to get so many new viewers at a time when the ments seem all but over
>>
why would you slap around a autistic kid with no motor skills after he says no?

Also richie looks like he's melting
>>
>>37001686

He didn't go to his house. Did you actually believe that pizza comment in the other thread you fucking retard lol
>>
>>37001763

He didn't fuck with his business, can we stop that bullshit excuse?

He fucked with Rich's ego. Rich was mad because a literal retard insulted him because he's an insecure manlet.
>>
>>37002538
Melting from how pissening the ment is
>>
>>37002538

Bitch please, Janoy used to do MMA
>>
>>37002507
i still dont get why people hate blaha all he does is make hopefully informative videos and call out faggots like mike otren
>>
he didnt' even fight back. I don't understand.
>>
>>37002556
Also hes been in 5 car accidents from being a hotshot bro the cars still in the shop.
>>
>>37002574

Hes no little man or Little Bo Peep bro. Don't fuck with him bro. You don't want to fuck with fucking him. Bro he ain't no little man bro. Hes bigger than you, he's like 230 and he's fucking taking supplements. Don't talk shit bro in the morning, fucking please. You're messing with a fucking Internet celebrity.
>>
>>37002507

He's obviously trying to style out of the dumb shit he's said and done.
>>
>>37002573

Jason knows his place.
>>
>>37002373
>his cucktroopers defend this

Rich should have killed the paedophile.
>>
File: big-lenny3.jpg (68 KB, 703x1050) Image search: [Google]
big-lenny3.jpg
68 KB, 703x1050
>mfw big rich beats the shit out of rich paiana
>mfw big lenny assrapes pianos unconscious body
all dem anal circumference gains via golemcock
>>
>>37002570
Correction, he used to do informative videos. His more recent videos has been about himself claiming to have killed people, claiming that he would kill people if they attacked him(in a fist fight) and so on. People dont like liars thats why they call him out on it.

Even if he was talking the truth, why would he talk about it on a freaking YT channel? He is such an autist man

Remember this quote? It was some internet fight between him and some other dude and he wanted the other person to pay the flight tickets/income lost for blaha and his GF because
>my gf needs dick twice a day
>>
File: laughing komodo.jpg (14 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
laughing komodo.jpg
14 KB, 226x223
>>37001415
there was this girly looking twink boy at my gym and i cornered him in the showers and he got a 10 inch boner so i fucked him in the mouth and butt pussy with my 11 inch boner and i came in his butt pussy and he came all over the wall hahahahahaha what a homo
>>
>>37002626

>wanting to fuck a 17 year old is pedo

Amurika everyone
>>
>>37001743
>a mutual slap fight
>a few slaps
>beating up

inb4 u went to the principle when someone gave you a titty twister.
>>
When were retards allowed to be "adult" with no parent and/or guardian supervision?
>>
>>37002635
but bro that informative bro

he was informing mike otren (who threatened to assault blahas gf) that if he met him hed kill him. it piss
>>
>>37001569

piano's a faggot for beating up an autist
>>
>>37002629

I don't know about Richard or Lenny fucking him up. Richard is in his 70's I think. Maybe fat fucking Leonardo could fuck him since he's huge as fuck.

Jay Masters could annihilate him though. He'd probably be able to hold Rich over his head.
>>
>>37002672
he drives a car.
hes not so retarded that he has no independence, he is just on heavy medication that he comes on and off randomly.
>>
>>37002665

Think about where we're posting right now. The majority of guys on /fit/ never had any friends growing up. They see this video and they flashback to high school
>>
>disabled guy emails internet celeb about making a video
>internet celeb probably gets 100s of emails a day and can't read them all, doesn't respond
>disabled guy freaks out and launches social media attack
>celeb roid rages and pressures the disabled guy into a fake fight
>celeb slaps the disabled guy kind of hard
>disabled guy continues social media war, celeb joins the war
Both of them are fucking retarded desu
>>
>>37002672

>retard

First Jason Genova video? You're the type of person he preys on
>>
>>37002679
>Jay Masters could annihilate him though. He'd probably be able to hold Rich over his head.
kek it wouldnt even be fair. it would be more 1 sided than the video of piano beating up jason

the motorcity madman big jay masters vs rich 'the oil rig' piano, coming to PPV. it piss
>>
>>37002685
>hes not so retarded
So then he should take responsibility for his actions. Look, jason isnt the victim here but at the same time rich piana didnt do the correct thing either. Both are in the wrong, but playing the retard card on jason is just wrong
>>
>>37002705
Are you his care taker? Or another retard feeling some sort of vicarious achievement this dope gets more than a 100 views and gives you "hope" people will see you as normal? Is he not retarded? Or just as dumb as a bag of rocks? He must be really be lacking self awareness.
>>
>>37002758

>So then he should take responsibility for his actions

Why would he do that when everyone in his life, except Brad, lets him get away with acting like a scumbag
>>
>>37002758
>So then he should take responsibility for his actions
he did when he apologized to him in person
>>
>>37002797
If he was ever genuinely sorry for doing this shit then he would stop doing it to people.

The first time he ever did it after apologizing to someone showed that he is not actually taking responsibility for his actions and understanding why what he did was wrong.
>>
File: 1460844714858.jpg (17 KB, 435x312) Image search: [Google]
1460844714858.jpg
17 KB, 435x312
>Rich Slapiano
>>
>>37002705
>You're the type of person he preys on

And how retarded are you? Who gave you a real internet device and let you off the leapfrog?
>>
File: bamboozled.jpg (38 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
bamboozled.jpg
38 KB, 1050x591
>>37002792

His scumbag behavior has been enabled his whole life. Recently, as the result of a failed t-shirt scam and sexting incident with a 17 year old girl, he's began playing the "retard" card to avoid all responsibility for his actions. If he was intelligent then he would be a full blown sociopath.
>>
>>37002797

hes a human bean hes entitled to it

apology assepted
>>
>>37002819
bro he come to break bread bro come to extend olive garden

he a man of god bro he humble he come to forgiveness bro
>>
>>37002487
this god damn this is just further proof that if you're over 40 you don't know a god damn thing about the internet
>>
>>37002678
You're a faggot for thinking that. The autist was not labeled and was on an excursion without its handlers. Of course the autist will get into trouble. This is why it needs to be kept in a safe place, it can get into trouble with strangers
>>
>>37002797

>A Janoy Cresva apology

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBqsSv1xpm_/
>>
File: 121354253268.jpg (10 KB, 548x451) Image search: [Google]
121354253268.jpg
10 KB, 548x451
>>37001407
what is going on here

also has anyone ever noticed how crazy Piano's eyes look?
>>
>>37002298

>calls someone autistic
>proceeds to type like an autist
>"if said person proceeded to come at you..."
>>
>>37001953

Did he sound like this?

https://youtu.be/UnIlSTz8W4A
>>
>>37001603
dude all piano man did was bring the 66 down on himself tenfold
>>
>>37002912
nah lobliner said jason texted him saying he felt like shit, and then lobliner called him like 6 hours laters and jason was still in tears and shit.

rich was like a hero to jason bro it piss
>>
This thread is retarded. Seems like it could be interesting drama, but I have no idea what is going on and I am not sure I want to know. Have you guys tried spending your time lifting weights instead of this petty bullshit?
>>
The fact that jewnova has fans is the most surprising thing of this entire situation.
>>
>>37002928

>still in tears
>>
>>37002932
Don't bother. Jason has been a shit show since 2011.
>>
>>37002932
>Seems like it could be interesting drama

Really? Between 2 yootoob celerys?

This is all about the ments
>>
>>37002944
bro he a man of god bro he compassionate

he cry for 6 hours bro nonestop it piss
>>
>>37002940

He doesn't have "fans"

It's just people who love watching his crazy antics.
>>
>>37002932

and yet I bet you still call people newfag for not getting your dank memes.
>>
BASED Lobliner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPs0gtcWk0
>>
>>37002232

You're so naive it hurts.
>>
File: this is amusing.jpg (31 KB, 479x476) Image search: [Google]
this is amusing.jpg
31 KB, 479x476
>Jason Genova atempts to scam his "fans" by selling non-existent tshirtss
>nothing happens

>Jason Genova sends unsolicited dick pics and a video of homself jerking off to a 17 year old girl
>Nothing happens

>Jason Genova gets slapped in the face by Rick Paninni
>THAT POOR POTATO! HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.
So fucking enjoying these ments
>>
Looks like a lot of new witnesses to the iron potato. I think we should post some of his greatest ments.

https://youtu.be/d8NjgJRIWUk
>>
>>37002232
All he did was slap the dude though. Literally just bitch slapped him a few times to put him in his place. It's not like he assaulted the dude
>>
>>37003110

Yea, but the majority of guys on this board are friendless losers that get triggered by bullshit like this and have flashbacks of high school. in Jason they see a kindred spirit
>>
>>37003110
thats assault, that is legally considered assault. if you spit on somebody, thats legally considered assault.
>>
>>37003138

Would you say that he violated Janoy's safe space?
>>
>>37003133
>insecure moron who things its alpha to assault literal retards
>>
jason defense force pls go
>>
>>37003160

He's not a retard. He's a sickening pissening scumbag scam artist. He had a video on Instagram up earlier today talking about how great it was to meet the Pianoman. Jason believes that everyone he meets is an idiot compared to him.

he's not a retard. He's a dumb guy trying his hardest to look like one.
>>
rich was legit angry lmao
look at his face
>>
>>37003201
>hes not a retard
you are
>>
File: it pregent.png (864 KB, 1276x1594) Image search: [Google]
it pregent.png
864 KB, 1276x1594
>>37003160

Behold your champion
>>
>>37003228

Good one! Here, enjoy the ments:

https://youtu.be/7G8Po263AVc
>>
>>37003230
>hes angry that a literal retard gets more pussy than him
kek
>>
>>37003228

How is he retarded?
>>
>>37002679
I think even Brad could handle Panini
>>
File: Joyful.jpg (10 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
Joyful.jpg
10 KB, 251x240
>>37003259

>janoy getting pussy

http://genovapedia.org/videos/lightsaber.mp4
>>
>>37002507

I can see him just falling back on the "I WAS JOKING!" excuse
>>
File: the_superlative_laugh (1).jpg (100 KB, 731x319) Image search: [Google]
the_superlative_laugh (1).jpg
100 KB, 731x319
>>37003289
>lightsaber.mp4
>>
>Jason has been crying all day. That poor, poor potato.
>He was ASSAULTED! Pianoman ASSAULTED and retarded person!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE4y_4rJG4e/

The sickening pisslord seems to be taking it pretty well. It's sad when Janoy Cresva shows more social competence than most of /fit/.
>>
>>37003443
he still tryin to get that collab video with rich
>>
>>37003443

apology assepted
>>
>>37003443
J A S O N
>>
>>37002976

We're fans of his character, not his "bodybuilding".
People do genuinely like Jason just not as any kind of fitness advisor.
>>
File: 1452629980453.png (231 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1452629980453.png
231 KB, 342x342
>>37003046

People lashed out against him for both of those things though you mong.

>also mfw Americans seriously believe fucking a 17 year old is pedo
>>
File: oh man.jpg (10 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
10 KB, 329x281
>>37003585

Sure

I mean, what's not to like?
>>
>>37003074

This one is one my all time faves
Certainly an underrated ment.

https://youtu.be/D1qTQml6-Fk?t=15m35s
>>
>>37003133

Or maybe they're just guys who don't like bullying? Take your armchair psychology elsewhere.
>>
File: lightsaberening.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lightsaberening.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>37003609

who said anything about being a pedo? He sent pics of his dick and a video of himself jerking off to a girls who told him no.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 310x324) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 310x324
Gota slap the shit out of a retard to unconfuse him right babe?
>>
>>37003637
she wanted it bro it piss
>>
File: 1458931849053.jpg (105 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1458931849053.jpg
105 KB, 550x960
>>37003634

>triggered

I'm sorry, I didn't know /fit/ was your safe space
>>
>>37003644
>beating up retards will make me cool guys right
i bet you were that kid who used to eat bugs and shit during recess because me and my fellow chads told you do it for laughs. lmao @ urlife
>>
>>37003273

Brad has good upper body strength especially considering his size.
He can rep 315 on bench.
>>
>>37002329

>jason that's illegal
>sorry;( lol

Tell me about the rabbits, PJ
>>
>>37003612

He's totally harmless and a funny guy. He can be a selfish prick sure but that's about it.
>>
>>37003653

>beating up retards

when did this happen?
>>
>>37003644

Well meme'd my friend.

There's a difference between getting annoyed at actual dickish behaviour and being triggered by a word.

I think this site is warping your mind, lay off it a little bit.
>>
File: Deep breathing exercise.png (271 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
Deep breathing exercise.png
271 KB, 357x346
>>37003680

Relax, breh. Take a few deep breaths
>>
>>37002329

I never actually saw the video. Is that his dick?
>>
>>37003676
in the video in OP where the retard got beat up.

if you eat that pile of dogshit over there ill let you smell my finger after i fingerblast ur moms fartbox, me and chad have a bet going
>>
>>37003692

Oh yes, there was a second video too.

Here's the audio:

https://youtu.be/9Nn7pESwWnU
>>
>>37003687

suck my dick nigger
>>
>>37003706

I already found that video a while back when I trying to find the video where Jason calls Brad a gunting goat.

The actual video seems to have disappeared though thankfully so I'll never see it.
>>
>>37003700

Post the link where janoy gets beat up
>>
>>37003726
its in the OP numbnuts. now hurry up and eat that pile of dogshit or me and chad wont let you tell people that you know us, anymore.
>>
File: hysterically-gif.gif (576 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
hysterically-gif.gif
576 KB, 400x213
>>37003737

You consider that getting beat up?
>>
>>37003751
eat the whole thing or we're going to show stacy the pics we took of our balls on your face
>>
>>37003751

No, beat up is your mom's pussy.
>>
I cant believe this happened fucking lmao. Especially at all the bootyhurt Jason cocklovers. Not surprised half of fit supports their fellow NEET bretheren. Betas follow betas, right babe ?
>>
>>37003764

Don't avoid the question. If you think that's getting beat up then you must have lived a very lonely, sheltered life.
>>
>>37003775

Jason isn't NEET and he's honestly less pathetic than Piana in a few key areas sadly.

Jason's a delusional fuck but if there's one thing he isn't it's insecure about himself like Piana.
>>
>>37003783
ill just smack you around next time i see you then. now eat that dogshit before we tell the whole school you tried to suck steves dick in the locker room after tryouts
>>
>>37003802

Oh shit, you're having a flashback aren't you?
>>
>>37003809
aww, triggered that easily, huh?
>>
>>37003819

Just being sensitive to your fragile psyche.

It's not your fault
>>
why didnt piano try to fight this beast right here?
>>
File: image.png (1021 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021 KB, 640x1136
Kek the cycle renews
>>
File: rich finna die.png (92 KB, 648x353) Image search: [Google]
rich finna die.png
92 KB, 648x353
kek
>>
>>37001561
>"Literally just wondering"
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>37004401
He should learn English first before he tries to mess with people.
>>
>>37004477
hes that fuckmassive nigger who rich bitched out of fighting last time.
>>
>>37004513
Yeah 1 autist defending another 1
>>
>>37004401
Lmao just looked this dude up, another fucking real retard on youtube
>>
>>37002223
>I'm in high school: The Post
Pussy, btw.
>>
>>37002985
Mark "Shout" Pocketliner is no better than both of them
>>
IT PISS
>>
Jason isn't classified as mentally retarded. He just has a learning disability. He can consent to a fight. If he didn't want to do it he could have walked away. Having said that, if someone threatened my life or especially the life of my wife, they would get a lot more than a couple of slaps. Rich didn't want to hurt him, just embarrass him. Jason said in an interview after that he knows Rich could have done some serious damage and still wants to collab. Rich says that he respects Jason for taking it like a man. I don't see what the huge deal is.
>>
>>37004653
crackhead ward is worse than all of them though 2bh lad
>>
>>37001603

>I think he held back a bunch by only slap boxing him

The reason he slap boxed him is because he felt he could get away with it. If he just started punching Jason in the face, that would've been way bigger of a deal
>>
>>37003932
It's amazing how many fake profiles there are on Facebook of this retard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-27-20-23-55.png (1005 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-27-20-23-55.png
1005 KB, 1080x1920
>>37004680
People are feigning being offended for purposes of carrying on about it. It was friendly horseplay being reframed as some kind of assault on the helpless.
>>
File: 57881958.jpg (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57881958.jpg
86 KB, 400x400
>>37001407
holy shit! is piana going to jail??
>>
>>37003819
>cant even make a comeback
BTFO
>>
>>37001514
>>genova gives the go for mutual combat
>no bor, no, noah, i don't wanna do that bro, nooo
you pressure a woman that hard for sex and you'd be arrested for rape
>>
>>37004725
He's going to get sued and have to give Genova Sarah's implants.
>>
>>37001641
People post memes in the comments of people's social media
>>
>>37004747
if i wanted a cumback i wouldve told your mother to spit, faggot.
>>
>>37004748

Yes because he definitely couldn't have kept no for an answer or walked away. Because a woman who says no to sex is going to reconsider and just assume a position for you to fuck her.
>>
Rich is lucky Genova didn't go into a retard rage & destroy him with his retard strength, then retard rape Sara.
>>
>talk shit
>get hit
>be a retard
>get sympathy

The only reasons you guys are so butthurt over this is because jason is relatable to you, retards
>>
>>37002887
>i made a mistake
>I deserve respect because I own up to it
>it's not really a big deal

pretty good abologi ;DDDDD
>>
The lesson here is that if you're retarded there shouldn't be consequences for action. Even if it's in a laughable, playful way.
>>
The lesson here is that if somebody trolls you online, even if it's in a laughable, playful way, you should be allowed to assault them.
>>
File: 1447796311226.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1447796311226.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>37002157
>>
>>37004852
"Assault"
>>
>>37004895
'As with assault, Florida law establishes several types of battery. Simple battery only requires an intentional, unwanted physical contact between the defendant and the victim. If the defendant has a previous conviction for battery, state laws permit the prosecutor to charge the defendant with felony battery for a subsequent offense.'
>>
File: 1435443375962.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1435443375962.gif
864 KB, 160x270
This shit is fucking comedy gold! Piana clearly completely out of control and drowning in roidrage with some sort of simulatenous full body meltig, and then the piss man starts to cry after getting jammed
>>
>>37002157
lmao, top 10 saddest/most brutal anime deaths would be better tho
>>
>>37003110
>>37003133
>I'm lower income and fight a lot
>>
Then I realized it was him because he could not make new profiles fast enough and then I started looking at the profiles and they had no followers it was clear they were all fake accounts. So @lordvader25 makes 100's of fake accounts and then chooses someone popular on social media and then orders a 66 on his IG and then with all these fake profiles he starts writing a bunch of awful fucked up comments against that person. He spends hours and hours attacking and threatening these people for no reason and demands them to apologize to him and most do out of fear!!

t. rich piana

So, Rich thinks all of the accounts that troll him are Jason...
>>
>>>37005365
>>>37005365
New Thread
>>
>>37002520

> me thinking about how long you hit f5 waiting for a response and never getting one

its ok baby daddy got ur (you) for you right here
>>
What is this order 66 shit i keep hearing about?? Someone fill me in on this joke??
>>
Will Elgin represent him in court?
>>
>>37005508
Jason sends his fans to harass and spam people
>>
>>37001407

I want to watch this video on mush.
>>
>>37001407

it's only 10 am here and this thread made my day
>>
File: 1427319011849.jpg (124 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1427319011849.jpg
124 KB, 609x607
>>37002506
>>
>>37001566

I dunno, order 66.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.