[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poverty chips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0039.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Anyone else's parents pack dry Mr Noodles in school lunches? We would pour the flavour packets over the crunched up ramen noodles and eat them like Cheetos.

As an adult I discovered that a bag of that shit is literally the same calories as a mini bag of chips. No wonder I was a fucking fat kid.
>>
>>36993360

They served us hot and nutritious meals at school.
>>
>>36993367

Those costed money, I usually rocked a PBJ or mustard/baloney sammy.
>>
File: csfp-food-pkg_crop.png (352 KB, 580x380) Image search: [Google]
csfp-food-pkg_crop.png
352 KB, 580x380
>>36993360
My family was really poor, so I got pic related and free lunch at school.

People even turned a blind eye to me taking food home with me!

But hey, cutting was easy.
>>
i am sorry (not sorry actually) but being poor is not an excuse to feed your children ramen noodles. that's fucked up. that's lazy. they could have at least bought some beans and rice and cooked them in large quantities, made and stored a week's worth of meals and packed that up for you.
>>
>>36993360
no, but if we're sharing school stories i sometimes popped into the corner shop before the bus arrived and stocked up on whatever stock they were getting rid of, then sold it to other kids at school for about 200% markup. there was always a chance some faggot would rat you out though. cans of coke were the best things to sell, could get two 12 packs for £5, sometimes less depending on the offer, and then sell them all for £1 each. i got greedy once and tried to bring in 3 packs but got caught and they all got confiscated, i think it was that little cunt tom who ratted on me.

school meals were pretty shit though, especially when that faggot jamie oliver decided everyone was too fat and all of the interesting stuff got dropped from the menu
>>
>>36993395
I think even nowadays you can get them here for like 25 or 30 cents a bag.
>>
>>36993421
My parents are legit fucked up but I think they just had too many kids too fast and couldn't handle shit. Nobody cooked from scratch and it was all processed carbs. Think boxed mashed potatoes, white bread jam sandwiches, pudding cups. When I started getting fat my mom switched the pudding to the fat free kind .
>>
>>36993544
Good mom

Smart
>>
>>36993511
Canada fag here, Jamie Oliver is slowly infiltrating our grocery stores...
>>
>>36993395
>Those costed money

Free of charge where I live.
>>
>>36993544

well maybe they should have avoided having too many kids too fast, seriously
>>
>>36993555
She had an eating disorder I think, it would be weird boxed potatoes and like frozen chicken for dinner, she'd skip meals for weeks then break down and secretly eat entire pies in her bedroom
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.