[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the biggest broscience you've ever seen? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nhmb5cJWOc1u4kjwao1_1280.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1072) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhmb5cJWOc1u4kjwao1_1280.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1072
What's the biggest broscience you've ever seen?

I met this broscientist, he is not even just a broscientist, he's a personal trainer as well (mind you that in my country you gotta be a PE bachelor to be a PT):

>telling us about all the shit he has to stand
>"guys don't keep a diet and skip train and bad mouth you to other PTs"
>"they like other PTs because they offer them roids, I'm clean, I make them big clean"
>friends look at each other seeing he's prolly a trainwreck
>"I deload every four weeks"
>friend intervene and say "but niggas like kai greene, they have 8 weeks train, what's up wit that?"
>he changes subject
>"I never do the same exercise twice a week. your body reacts too quickly. if i bench today i'll just bench again in 2 weeks minimum. i do other chest exercises until them"
>i flip "nah dude, if you're not doing the same exercises not only for a brief period, you're not training. youre just fucking around at the gym"
>he starts showing pics of his clients
>only fat turned into skinny fat kind of shit
>I rest my case and go to the kitchen get more hot dog
>>
MUH DICK
SALSA PL0X
>>
PT are complete garbage, hell even people with PhD on physical sports or w/e are shit
>>
>>36992247
this story was terrible
>>
>>36992270
cbquality
>>
File: 1461841379057.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1461841379057.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>36992247
MAYBE IF YOU WERE CAPABLE OF FORMING A PROPER SENTENCE EVERYONE WOULDN'T FUCKING HATE YOU2
>>
File: 1461552986692.jpg (168 KB, 1033x679) Image search: [Google]
1461552986692.jpg
168 KB, 1033x679
>>36992339
thamks familia
>>
>>36992291
PTs at my gym seem to always make their clients to bullshit exercises with an exercise ball and lots of high rep pointless exercises. Have yet to see them teach anyone how to squat and deadlift.

Either every one of their client is training to run a marathon, or they're just giving them shit routines that conflicts with their goals.
>>
>>36992428
No, thats what normies want.
They want to "tone" and not get too big and shit
>>
eating clean lol
>>
>>36992247
you type like an absolute retard

thread hidden
>>
>>36992428
Watching fat fucks do HIIT.
All i can think is those joints...
>>
>>36992428
the one pt at my gym always teaches squat, bench press, push press, overhead squat, romanian deadlift, front squat and power clean

pretty good desu
>>
>>36992428
>Watching fat fucks in jeans do the lowest weight on a machine for 100 weights
>Workouts I've never seen done before, and for good reason, they look fucking worthless
>PT doesn't bother to correct form, just encourages them not to drop weight on face

TONING
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.