[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ trying to change shitty diet, but chicken tastes like garbage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 275x183
/fit/ trying to change shitty diet, but chicken tastes like garbage. Any good recipes? Also other lean meats welcome as well.
>>
u don't have to eat chicken and it's not hard to make it good dipfuck

put it in a pan with some oil and lowrys and cover it so it's still juicy and not a hard mass when it comes out
>>
Bump. Got engaged and really don't want to be a fat slob at wedding
>>
Chicken tastes amazing. Season with garlic pepper and salt... olive oil a plus. Bake or fry it up...

Problem is when its not freshly made it tastes disgusting. Maybe have preseasoned raw chicken ready to cook.
>>
I find that I get over my chickenphobia by simply making it into a spicy stew. Which is not hard, and you can freeze it.
>>
>>36991574
Get a pressure cooker - cooks in 20 minutes and you can toss any sauce in it to make it bearable for yourself.
>>
Most turkey and chicken in general, especially if it is skinless.
Turkey and chicken breasts especially.
Ground turkey, chicken, beef or pork.
Virtually all forms of fish, even the fattier fishes are very good for you. Tuna, while also good, should be eaten sparingly if you're concerned about mercury consumption.
More exotic-type meats, if you can find them: buffalo, ostrich, lamb, elk, venison, alligator, etc.

Oh wait that was from the sticky.

which you should probably read.
>>
>>36991594
>this fatass is engaged and i can't get a gf

lmao at my life
>>
Cut the chicken breast into little pieces and cover the little pieces with low calorie flavor of choice
>>
>>36991574
i drown my brown rice chicken or quinoa in tapatio. its the worst part of my meals and i only eat it once a day and eat other shit like tuna cottage cheese protein shakes salmon eggs. for the most part i drown it in tapatio and drink 10 bottles of water so i can down all the chicken.
>>
>>36991606
i also eat kangaroo and bison stir fry with veggies
>>
>>36991603
Its probably because you're self loathing and boring.
>>
>>36991622
n-no
>>
Crock pot:

Chicken
Salsa
Beans
>>
>>36991602
We have no exotic meat market where i live. Fish is my shit, but whenever i cook it , it usually ends up as some garbage jerky type thing
>>
>>36991629
It's probably because you have a little dick.
>>
Marinate chicken in greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, spices

Pulverize an onion and use that as a marinade with some garlic, comes out awesome

Bake plain/salt and pepper breasts at 425 for only 20 mins then eat with zero carbs bbq sauce
>>
>>36991602
Also I've read the sticky, and it doesn't exactly give recipes... which is what I'm asking for.
>>
File: 1413250829895.jpg (79 KB, 620x705) Image search: [Google]
1413250829895.jpg
79 KB, 620x705
>>36991603
I'm laughing at your life too anon. Thanks for the comedy!
>>
>>36991662
probs cause i'm 5'7 tbqh a lot of women are my height or taller

i have to jump to reach the pullup bar and one of them i can't even reach jumping
>>
>>36991644
go to the grocery store and buy bison meat. there are no exotic meat stores like we live in egypt. if you live in the US go to ralphs and buy some bison meat. it isn't even necessary it's just something in case you get bored of eating beef and chicken all day long
>>
Chicken is the blank canvas of the cooking world. If your chicken is bad, you most likely prepared it poorly. Instead of asking austistic millenials on 4chan, look at some of the literal thousands of rated recipes online.
>>
>>36991667

had to google image search that pic

thanks

im gonna go now
>>
>>36991574
You're probably eating boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Those are like rubber.

Learn to prepare whole chickens, or at least get dark meat, bone in, skin on (you don't have to eat the skin).
>>
I have a question
Why does raw chicken smell awful while raw red meat smells sweet and tasty?
>>
>>36991784
Two possible explanations (guesses) come to mind.

1, Humans are more similar to cattle than to chickens, so maybe to our sense of smell beef it reads as more normal than chicken meat.

2, birds are filthy and the poultry processing industry is filthier.
>>
File: Aromatics_Screen_Draft2-01.png (243 KB, 1200x928) Image search: [Google]
Aromatics_Screen_Draft2-01.png
243 KB, 1200x928
>>36991574
<- here you go
use your own discretion on the oils and fat
enjoy
>>
>>36991574
>chicken tastes like garbage
Don't talk to me or my Chancellor's son ever again
>>
>>36991574
I just put a bunch of taco sauce on mine
>>
>>36991574
Spice, olive oil, garlic, don't cook the shit out of it.
>>
File: image.png (771 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
771 KB, 1334x750
1. beef fillet
2. pork tenderloin
3. skinless duck breast
4. veal steaks
5. veal liver
6. cod
7. sea bream
8. sea bass
9. trout is a bit fattier but still okay
10. fresh tuna

get a food thermometer and cook everything precisely. it will be juicy and not rubbery, as long as you don't take it over 60C.

1 and 9 you can also eat raw
5-8 can be cooked in a medium oven (140C) until they are 52C inside.
>>
>>36993613
i meant 1 & 10 can be eaten raw and 6-9 can be easily cooked I an oven
>>
>>36991574
Moose meat.
Salmon.
Tuna (for mercury poisoning)
>>
>>36992140
>Latin
>Describes Spanish

Fuck you.
>>
>>36991574
kangaroo is super low in cals
>>
>eating the poultry-Jew

Enjoy lower test levels and negatively impacted fertility
>>
>>36991574
>chicken tastes like garbage

never gonna make it desu lad
>>
>>36993777
>Poultry Jew

Goddamnit why am I laughing so hard.
>>
Lots of pork is lean and protein rich like chicken. Tastes great too, I don't know why it's not as popular.
>>
>>36993824
Pork is haram
>>
I eat chiken with wok vegetables and sweet chili/taco sauce.

Taste great
>>
File: PlBJD.jpg (75 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
PlBJD.jpg
75 KB, 720x478
>>36993831
>>
>>36993824
the leaner cuts of pork can be very dry and tough if cooked incorrectly plus there is a misconception that the whole animal is made from fatty bacon so it gets overlooked when people are out shopping for health food
>>
>>36991574
add salt and pepper to it
tastes amazing
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.