[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolutely impossible natty right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160430_201321.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160430_201321.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Absolutely impossible natty right?
>>
>>
The dude is 23% bodyfat
>>
26 lbs of mass =/= 26 pounds of actual muscle. Fat and glycogen are things.

5 months? Easily possible. Go him.
>>
>>36989268
26 lbs is impossible but he doesn't look like he put on 26 lbs anyways
>>
>>36989268
you can look like shit w/o drugs
>>
>>36989268
Don't you realize that people laugh behind the backs of faggots that use roids? They're literally some of the most pathetic people on the planet, they can't even manage to make modest gains without using roids, is that really you? Or do you just lack personal discipline and patience? Or maybe you have totally unrealistic expectations? Check yourself.
>>
>>36989707

yeah i really care about what people think about me roiding when i have the natty test levels of a 60 year old man

> play fair!

ok, lets see you stop using caffine / nicotine / cough syrup / pain pills / and morphine when you get a surgery
>>
>>36989744
LOL OK you're posting bait, nice job I actually posted. But that's all you get. Now fuck off back to >>>/b/.
>>
>>36989268
this dude looks like me. like my twin or something. This is strange and unusual to look at.
>>
>>36989766

your argument is you are literally against modern medicine. So what if I bump up the dosage a little bit for a few weeks? why the fuck do you care?

get off your cloud of judgment unless you give up every single one of your own drugs of choice that you deem "respectable"
>>
>>36989268
Completely possible natty. How fucking stupid are you OP
>>
Whats before and whats after
>>
>>36989268
? he just got fat af
>>
>>36989268
he put on 26lbs alright, probably 5 lbs of muscle and the rest is fat, dud is easy 20+% bf

>shit gains
>20+% bf
>that fucking tribal tattoo
laughinggirls.jpg

not that impressive, where are his legs, guys that generaly post CHECK OUT MUH BICEP BRO pics, generally skip leg day
>>
>>36989787
Post pic anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.