[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cheapest barefoot shoe? I'm not paying $100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (184 KB, 419x263) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
184 KB, 419x263
What's the cheapest barefoot shoe? I'm not paying $100 for some fucking shoes.
>>
>>36988705
I just spend $165 on some shoes because i'm extremely flatfooted and have fucked up ankle pronation; so I need a lot of support

We'll see if its worth it
>>
If you want cheap that's still good quality, look into new balance minimus on amazon. There are different versions and you can look through the colors to get a pair for like 50$. I have a pair and 3 pair of vibrams and I like them all.
Merrells are good too but they're expensive like the vibrams.
>>
>>36988705
>What's the cheapest barefoot shoe
Your feet.
> I'm not paying $100 for some fucking shoes.
That's not an outrageous price for shoes. But the ones in your pic sometimes show up at Ross for much less than 100 dollars.
>>
I wouldn't worry about the cost of the shoes themselves, I'd be more worried about the inevitable foot and ankle injuries you will get from wearing cut-rate meme shoes. Or high-quality meme shoes for that matter. Seriously, there was a class-action lawsuit against Vibram because their shoes fucked up too many feet. Vibram lost.
>>
>>36988705

You get what you pay for

I bought $150 running shoes and they're fucking great, like walking on clouds
>>
>>36988705
Meme shoes
>>
>>36988745
>new balance minimus

These look alirght until the better ones get cheaper. Thank you.

>>36988756
>show up at Ross for much less than 100 dollars.

I don't know about that, but thanks.

>>36988792
If you run a marathon the first day you get them, yea, you'll get injured. I don't run, just lift though. Even then, I'll be careful the first few weeks.
>>
>>36988845
what kind?
>>
>>36988919

Nike Air Max running shoes
>>
>>36988929
how wide in the toebox area are running shoes supposed to be?
Mine fit snug, not tight. My pinky toe presses against the side though
>>
I run in my ollos love them and their $60 a pair - http://ollopk.com/
>>
>>36988970

I don't know fag. Whatever feels comfortable.

I have mine from 2012, best shoe I've ever owned. They changed the design and material pretty drastically since then - I was just looking at the 2016 model and it's made out of knitted cotton/polyester and shit. No thanks. Hopefully they go back to stronger materials next year.
>>
>>36989059
Thanks. Are these barefoot-like shoes? I.e., not a lot of cushion and flexible sole.
>>
>>36988705

I got new balance minimus for 60$ from a website that sells factory defects. I don't know what the defect is on mine but they've been great for two years.
>>
>>36988705 cheapest barefoot shoe
Barefoot shoe
Barefoot
Shoe
Choose one.
Srly have a look at "the running barefoot"
>>
>>36988867
If you're not a runner why not just get some regular running shoes with decent cushioning?
>>
>>36989767
What site?
>>
>>36988705
Fuck off I don't want to see your toe condoms you freaks
>>
>>36988867

If you're a lifter, these are never going to be worth the price.
>>
If youre into any sport or cardio just buy the nicer shoes. Youll thank yourself when you can still run at 50.
>>
>>36988919
cumulonimbus clouds
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.