[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all you have to do is lift bro! >it'll get you a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1461406660190.jpg (648 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1461406660190.jpg
648 KB, 3191x1760
>all you have to do is lift bro!
>it'll get you a gf for sure bro!
>>
>>36987736
2/4 ended up getting a semi-cute gf.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>36987736
I'll do the honors.
HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME.
>>
Ugly with nice body is better than ugly with shit body also
>>
>>36987903
This cant be said enough yet faggots like OP keep making this stupid thread.
>>
>>36987944
yeah its fucking stupid
its like someone complaining about one weakness they have so they give up everything

like if they couldn't squat so they just don't workout at all instead of working around it
>>
>>36987903
Neither make a difference in the eyes of women which is what OP implied by making this thread.
>>
>>36987967
I think it does
Maybe you will find an ugly chick who is into fitness also
>>
>>36987736
>lifting for girls
when will this meme die?
>>
Most of them would look a lot better if they fixed hair and/or grew a beard to cover up bad facial aesthetics.
>>
>>36987903
If anything, lifting turns women off. It is true that most women would like to have a partner who is in shape, but studies have shown that these women would like their partner to be like that naturally. By all means lift weights if YOU enjoy it, but don't be stupid enough to think that it's going to get you any girls.
>>
>>36988054
>women mean what they say
>>
I've never seen an ugly dude or a short dude with a woman 2bh

Only tall, beautiful alpha males get women
>>
>>36988075
sad but true,10/10 face,6ft,6 inches master race reporting in
>>
>>36987736
Lifting has, if not done at extreme levels, almost exclusively positive effects. It is a win/win activity. If these dudes you posted wouldnt lift, they woulde be in the same place as before (no gf). At least now they have a shredded body and can theoretically obtain girls with an ugly face but amazing body with a muscle fetish when before they were completely undateable.
>>
>>36988054
>lifting weights isn't being in shape naturally
Wew lad
>>
>>36988054
> but studies have shown
link?
>>
Its hardly about looks. Its about how you present yourself. Watch this and never get cucked again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
>>
>>36988270
tldr?
I don't want to watch all of that
>>
>>36988054
How does one look fit naturally? Are women retarded?
>>
>>36987736
Dude on the bottom right's face isn't terrible. With that body he could easily pull bitches
>>
>>36988054

In a way this makes sense, because lifting will not cure crippling social anxiety. Thus, it can be possible to be VERY aesthetic and not have a gf/laid. So it's healthiest to lift for yourself AND only yourself.

That being said;
>listening to what they say
>implying women "who don't like guys too big" don't mire jacked guys
>implying most women aren't foxes with the "sour grapes" scenario
>>
File: camera.jpg (69 KB, 939x1342) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
69 KB, 939x1342
>>36987736
>You need to lift bro!
>implying it's not just all about the FACE
>implying this guy needs to lift
>>
>>36988054
No. This is fucking so wrong.
I have banged around 3 girls alone, with one of which ended up being my gf on the fact that they said that I have big arms, and came up to me first and was feeling them.

Then again, I'm not some socially awkward autist, and am actually really arrogant. So yeah, lol
>>
>>36990116
Cool dynamic range bro
>>
File: 1431817009586.png (129 KB, 186x264) Image search: [Google]
1431817009586.png
129 KB, 186x264
>>36990120
>feeling the need to validate yourself on a fitness inspired mongolian incel site
also
>things that happened
>>
>>36987736
>NICK WRIIIIIGHT!
>>
>>36990116

A rare /fa/ appears
>>
This is the problem with /fit/'s philosphy
It's not lifting that gets you girls
It's lifting that helps you get girls
You have to get girls yourself
You're not gonna get shit just sitting on your ass, just like in the gym
You gotta work for it
>>
>>36987736

Lol this picture is so cringy
>>
File: 1460505261503.png (179 KB, 462x450) Image search: [Google]
1460505261503.png
179 KB, 462x450
>>36988054
>look like they roid naturally
Lol
>>
>>36988270
>pickup artists
>>
>>36988054
Lifting weights will only be a turn off to women who don't want to be with someone who is always going to be in better shape then they are.

If you're looking for a gf, why would you want to be with someone who will stagnate your growth in the weight room, not to mention your growth as a person with the type of mindset most college women have to begin with?
>>
>>36988109
>so insecure i need to chime in with my stats!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36988337
If you are a beta who doesn't get da pussy then start acting like a clown (literally) so you can get at least some third grade pussy.
>>
File: image.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993 KB, 250x250
ITT: uggos, manlets and autists get mad that attractive women have standards.
>>
>>36990116
his face is NOT special at all, average as hell
>>36990120
wow omg you must be so cool

"and am actually" inbred detected
>>
Okay guys, here's the deal: Our sexual desires are evolutionarily engrained into us, and since evolution selected on the gene level, the traits we look for and desire in a partner are mainly of a genetic nature as well. In the real world no fucking women cares about how much "will power" you have or some gay shit like that, because most of what we call will power or discipline are not going to be inherited to your children (part of it will be, but personality is still mostly non-hereditary).

If you want to impress girls with your physique, then you have to go about it in a way that appears casual or almost easy to you - as if are barely investing any directed effort whatsoever in your appearance. For example, you can claim that you participate in a socially acceptable and "fashionable" sport like MMA or football, and then pass your ripped aesthetic physique off as "well I just do a few push ups everynow and then and train with the boys haha".

DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, talk about how hard you go at the gym or how hard you train your abs or other shit like that. Talking about the gym or how dedicated you are to your meal plan will make you look like a boring and non-genetically gifted weirdo and it WILL 100% turn women off.
>>
>CTRL F
>no results for FACE FRAME HEIGHT
What thr hell is going on, that guy is slipping up
>>
>>36987736
those guys have a better chance at getting a gf being fit and not being fit at all.
>>
>>36991132
I think it's more autistic to lie about playing sports when going to the gym is a common hobby. Just don't sperg out when they ask about it and you're good.
>>
>>36990782
Is knoch considered rare these days?

My its been a while
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.