[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever get depressed at how common being /fit/ is these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 26
File: BlgkhKbIAAA8o2R.jpg (45 KB, 592x790) Image search: [Google]
BlgkhKbIAAA8o2R.jpg
45 KB, 592x790
Do you ever get depressed at how common being /fit/ is these days? Working out and steroid use is more common than ever now. You aren't anything special anymore if you have a six pack, good chest definition and arms that stretch out a normal t-shirt. Tons of other guys have that.

I've recognized this and I've lost a lot of my motivation.

I dunno, does anyone else see this?
>>
>>36987126
I think I get what you mean. Fitness was supposed to give you an edge over other people, but now every fucker has muscles.

I live in a DYEL country though, soall good
>>
>>36987126

I disagree. The average person is getting fatter and fatter. So many overweight people.
>>
>>36987126
I live in one of the fattest cities in one of the fattest countries, so it's still working out really well for me.
>>
>>36987126
I guess it depends on where you live. It shouldn't demotivate you though
>>
>>36987126
Nah senpai
Go to the beach and you'll feel better

Also, I work out and eat right to better and challenge myself not to get attention.
The perks of having a good body just come with lifting.

Regarding steroids, I see no point in not hopping on once you hit your genetic limit unless you just want to get diminishing returns each year
>>
>>36987126
>looking good and being strong isnt easy anymore
>i dont want to do it anymore
pussy
>>
>>36987126
That's because you're in a gym
Go to your local grocery store and you might be the biggest guy in there
>>
>>36987126

Not sure where you life but i guess somewhere in australia where everyone roids for festivals lel?

im from germany and if you take 100 guys, 60 look average, 20 look "sporty", 15 athletic and only 5 guys look realy jacked.

I work in a company with 350 emplyoees and i am the only one who lifts.
>>
Is AJ on roids
>>
>>36987126
Yeah this is bullshit. Everyone is fat as fuck or untrained skinny. Evn here in europe.
>>
>>36987126
Roiders ruined everything. Girls standards are much higher because of these retards.
>>
>>36987190
>>36987192

No, that's exactly my point, I go to the grocery store and see steroidbrahs. I live in Toronto

I'm probably older than most people on this board, 29, when I started lifting in 2003 it was like no one else worked out, and most who did were DYEL mode. It just feels like it isn't worth it anymore, for the very reason that I can go to the grocery store and always see one or two guys with their gf walking around in sleeveless shirts and trying to look casual flexing
>>
>>36987192
So not fatties? Fuck off

>>36987190
This. In the gym im skinny.

Outside im fucking beast.
>>
>>36987212

>Even here in Europe

You say that like we expected you guys to not be effeminate weaklings? Your entire continent is literally ran by women lmao. Of course you're feeble.
>>
>>36987223
Post pics
>>
>>36987126
being /fit/ =/= being fit

normies jog a couple of times a week, sometimes go to the gym to use the machines and that's it. steroid use is only rampant among PTs and people's whose job it is to look big, at least here in the UK

>You aren't anything special anymore if you have a six pack, good chest definition and arms that stretch out a normal t-shirt. Tons of other guys have that.

yeah nah, stop baiting. if you picked 100 men off the street at random at most one or two will look like they lift, the rest will be skinnyfat, fat or skeletons.
>>
>>36987251

I can't, I'm a public figure. lololol. in b4 'no ur lyin'
>>
>>36987223

I get what you mean.

I live in South FL and I swear like every other guy is on roids, especially when you go to Miami on the weekends. Every other dude has triceps like a body builder, it's ridiculous. Lots of people on here saying OP's claim is not true because they don't live in a major city where competition is highest.
>>
>>36987247
nice try amerifat, it's pretty obvious there's oestrogen in the water supply over there. the average white male must be well under 5'10, and in two weeks of travelling i saw maybe 10 people who looked like they had done something more strenuous than drive a car for the past 10 years.
>>
>>36987256

>If you picked 100 men off the street

And here we are back to this meme again. The top 10% of men have 90% of the women. Women would literally share with a high value male than go for a man that is not up to standards.

If you want to be competitive nowadays you pretty much have to roid.
>>
>>36987166
yeah, you can fuck all those disgusting fatties you live with
>>
>>36987269
Block face it's literally that simple
Post pics and stop claiming bullshit
>>
OP, I know what you mean, but you've gotta put that shit behind you and realize that you exercise for yourself. Even if everyone on the planet becomes swole tomorrow, that doesn't make you any bigger or smaller. Every man is born and dies naked and alone. You can choose to make yourself better, or you can choose not to.
>>
>live in America
>35% of the population is obese
>70% of the population is overweight in general

even if the other 30% of the population was all jacked it still gives you an advantage
>>
>>36987304
this is true.

there is always going to be someone bigger and better than you. I'm 6'2 but there will always be a guy who is 6'4. I could weigh 210lbs of muscle but then someone like Klokov comes along and weighs 260lbs of solid muscle. then someone like The Mountain comes along who can deadlift 1000lbs.

there is always a bigger fish. And even if you can maintain your position, eventually you will get old and whither while a new younger man will be there to take your place.
>>
>>36987326

see here: >>36987290
>>
>>36987304
I lift because I enjoy it
I don't get why people get so mad when they find out steroid use is more common than ever
>>
>>36987126
Idk maybe its my location but i live in the suburbs and wherever i go im usually the only /fit/ guy there. Whether i go to a store or college theres usually very few big guys.
>>
File: feellion.jpg (28 KB, 551x367) Image search: [Google]
feellion.jpg
28 KB, 551x367
>>36987329
>>
>people actually responding to /r9k/ shitposting threads
They come here to try and make you feel bad because they look like shit, just ignore them.
>>
>>36987126
Look at the statistics and people out of the gym. There are more obese and overweight people than ever. You're still better than all of them.
>>
>>36987344
again 30% are not overweight
that still means there are people that are skinny or skinnyfat

being fit still means something
it doesn't mean you will fuck everyone you see but it means something
>>
>>36987290
nice projecting, who mentioned women?

>If you want to be competitive nowadays you pretty much have to roid.

competing for what? the girl in the gym who is obviously on gear herself? if you need to juice to get laid then you have serious issues that juicing isn't going to fix. i hate to break it to you but most girls aren't attracted to mass monsters with a busted face. when will you learn? it's all about HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
>>
>If you want to be competitive nowadays you pretty much have to roid.

You're a fool. Yes, women like men who are big and in shape, but like most things in life there are diminishing returns involved. As long as you look reasonably good and aren't notably weak, then you're fine. Once you've met that criterion, the bitch is gonna start to look at other things about you, like your face, sense of humor, hobbies, wallet, etc. No bitch is gonna start to nitpick over the fact that your chest isn't Arnold-tier or that you can't squat 3pl8.

Using roids, however, WILL turn off a lot of women. The very few extra women that you manage to pick up by getting bigger through roids is certainly going to be outweighed by the many women who will view you as an insecure meathead. Every time.
>>
File: 1444595088310.png (760 KB, 1195x475) Image search: [Google]
1444595088310.png
760 KB, 1195x475
>>36987126

Shouldn't the fact that people want to get fit make you feel better? Nice ego trip lol

Just move at your own pace and don't give a fuck about how fast or good other people's progress is, once you stop caring you'll feel better

Besides, it doesn't even take a lot of effort to start impressing the average person anyway
>>
>>36987371
>>36987372

Clearly you have never been to a major city where competition is high. Go to Miami or LA, even Chicago (although not as bad) and you will see what I am talking about.
>>
>>36987297

This is a discussion thread. I'm not interested in your opinion of my physique.

>>36987276

This chap gets it, and I think we're onto something now. Around major greater metropolitan areas, the competition is fierce. I get the feeling Miami has the problem even worse than Toronto because it's a beach city.

>>36987329

This is another good point.

>>36987371
>>36987372

I was thinking the same thing, but you said it for me.
>>
>>36987390
>living in florida, california, or chicago

turns out you truly are retarded
>>
File: can you fucking not.png (614 KB, 524x508) Image search: [Google]
can you fucking not.png
614 KB, 524x508
>>36987126
I think you have a sampling bias. since you are into fitness, you probably frequent communities (online and irl) where people are above-average fit. you browse fitness forum boards, go to the gym and are of course bombarded with images of fit people. you are also training yourself to notice fit people. if you weren't fit, you wouldn't notice them as much. in reality, the average male is weak af and can barely do 10 push ups. there has not been a single year since who knows when when there hasnt been an increase in obesity. normie standards are low as fuck, if you have broad shoulders and defined abs, your body will not limit you with the ladies.

what you *should* be worried about is that the average female is getting fatter and fatter. soon chubby will be the norm, and only the top alpha males will have a chance to get a hottie
>>
>>36987401
>waaah I'm a public figure I can't post pics

Get your head out of your ass
>>
>>36987440

I guess you missed the posts where I talked about the grocery store.
>>
>>36987184
>I see no point in not hopping on once you hit your genetic limit

lol, how many people actually reach their "genetic limit"?

it's like 1 in a million, if that
steroids are for failures
>>
>>36987440

I can't believe you saved pictures from that disgusting pig's photo gallery.
>>
>>36987440

This.

I live in an effeminate metrosexual European country and virtually every man I see has smaller legs than me.
>>
File: obese.gif (26 KB, 860x509) Image search: [Google]
obese.gif
26 KB, 860x509
>>36987450
*even* that is a sampling bias. fit people buy chicken and veggies at the grocery store. fat people buy processed shit at walmart or eat at fast food. and there is also my point about you noticing the fit people but not the unfit ones. you can't argue with the numbers brah, we are a nation of lardasses, now than ever before in history.
>>
>>36987474
i saved a bunch of them. great reaction pics for when someone is going tootles xD im sucha quirky female
>>
>>36987401
I can confirm the Miami thing

It's ridiculous desu everyone goes to the gym
>>
>>36987465
People who train smart and can't add size no matter what

Like when you're a competitive bodybuilder and your stage weight stays the same after bulking for more than 2 years
>>
>>36987484

I don't need to argue with numbers when the premise is flawed, brah. The entire point I'm making is that I am seeing this everywhere. Grocery store, subway, restaurants, city streets, wherever I go.
>>
>>36987494

Made me rage so hard when I saw that gallery. Just the mentality of it - "if I embrace my disgusting pig body it makes me more le funny and down to earth". People actually found her "sense of humor" to be attractive. We already saw this with Amy Schumer. Scary to think about the future mating prospects when women can start to embrace their disgusting bodies and men are supposed to find it attractive.
>>
>>36987227

>average
>not fat
>>
>>36987526
nah brah your premise is broken brah. what you're seeing is no reliable model of the population brah because what you are seeing is flawed brah. what you are seeing is biased by
A: sampling bias of who you frequent and
B: confirmation bias of who you notice
>>
>>36987126
I live in America where this will never be a problem
>>
>>36987537
dont worry they're miserable inside and hate themselves. being quirky and receiving positive attention form online fuckbois is all they get
>>
File: Amy-Schumer-Pirelli.jpg (94 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Amy-Schumer-Pirelli.jpg
94 KB, 950x534
go to the gym everyday anon and take steroids and feel subconscious about your height, facial hair, abs, and hairline so you can date a strong independent woman who embraces her body and doesn't adhere to sexist societal expectations of the female body
>>
>>36987192
>only 5 guys look realy jacked.
5%ers confirmed
>>
>>36987657
This desu. Seeing another fit person out in public is so rare. Always surrounded by fatties when I get groceries.
>>
actually the oposite. feels good to not be jacked like every other dumbass walking around.

also feels good to not have hipster tats, a nazi youth haircut and raybans with a beard.

feels good not being a trend hopping little faggot desu
>>
>>36987482
>smaller legs
>not smaller muscles
Spotted the T-rex
>>
>>36987126
This is just blatantly not true. Spoken like a true DYEL.
>>
I live in LA where everyone is supposed to be thin and pretty...

Bunch a DYEL fatties everywhere, I tell you.

Except for gay communities. Fags are pretty jacked.
>>
>>36987726

you probably live in the pleb minority part of LA
>>
>go to gym

>you are one of the few people not on steroids

such is the natty life
>>
>>36987126
I feel like this sometimes because I live in a college town. When I travel outside of it, I see it is not the norm.
>>
>>36987636

Brah, I know you're half way through college brah and think you have everything figured out, but nah brah.

I didn't run a scientific sampling on what I see, I'd be writing this for peer review if I did and I certainly wouldn't be posting that on /fit/. Your premise is flawed because you are simply assuming biases, as you made many other assumptions that are incorrect. If you had bothered to read the thread, you would see that I am not even American, so your numbers about American population statistics are not specifically relevant.
>>
>>36987744
Just hop on
>>
>>36987765

nah, my goal body isnt bulky anyway

besides I like a good challenge, I want to see how far I can go naturally
>>
>>36987296
Top Kek
>>
everybody's into crossfitting or powerlifting here
good chunk of people walk around in gymshark or nike gym shit 24/7. don't get me started on how many ppl have tripods filming themselves at them trying to cash in on that IG/YT money

I wouldn't mind it but everybody full on narcissist mode and takes this shit too serious. Now I just take my small gains and hang out at art galleries and concerts.
Atleast at those shows me and the security guards are the biggest ppl in the venue
>>
>>36987193
deffo
>>
>>36987126
Unless you live in Place likes Rio de Janeiro,Portland,Sydney (mostly are beach cities for obvious reasons) or some other "gym culture city" you have nothing to worry about.

And if you live in one of those cities you got a Lot of fit girls surplus.

my tip: just don't give a fuck and do your thing.
>>
>>36987126
Not really.

I workout because its fun and meditative.

Its good that fewer people are fatasses.

The guy on the right looks trashy as fuck and the guy on the left is weirdly proportioned.

Too lanky for how much muscle he has.
>>
>>36987290
>The top 10% of men have 90% of the women.

Patently false.

Get off the internet and talk to a real human being for fucks sake.
>>
>there is no point in improving yourself cause everybody else does so as well
betamax as fuck better just kill yourself
>>
>>36988148

as far as sex goes it's true.

the attractive and semi-attractive women share the same men.
>>
>>36988257
get off the internet. you have lose sight of reality
>>
Yeah more people work out now. But there are still just as many fat people. If not being 'special' because of lifting anymore makes you want to stop then fucking stop because you're a faggot.

Fuck reading this thread pissed me off. /fit/ could not be more DYEL and insecure if it tried.
>>
>>36988257
>attractive women go after attractive men

wow, incredible, it's disgusting how humans are the only animals to do this, right? it's not like it's instinctual for women to go after the most attractive men they can find, right?

fuck off
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>36987781
>le steroid makes you bulky meme
>le pushing my natty potential meme
kill yourself
>>
>>36988223
This so much
>>
>>36988257
Jesus you're an idiot.

Get off RoK and r9k.

90% of all women do not share the same 10% of men.

90% of all attractive women do not share the same 10% of men.

That's a lie which you readily believe because it feeds into your underlying sexual insecurities and allows you to feel more control over your own life and destiny because you believe you're privy to information hidden from the vast majority of the population when in fact you've garnered this information from sketchy "pickup artists" or alternatively women hating basement dwelling misanthropes both of whom have a tenuous grasp on reality and a strong bias towards cherrypicked facts and stories that fit their prefabricated narrative.

tl;dr you're an idiot. Turn off your computer. Go outside.
>>
File: reddit-alien.png (50 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
50 KB, 736x1024
>>36988290

>wow
>right?
>right?

Seriously fuck off back to rebdit, I'm not even kidding. Stupid cunt.
>>
>>36988304
This.

Beta faggots who are currently typing out a reply telling this anon he's wrong should stop and promptly kill themselves.
>>
>>36988310
>im not even kidding
fuck better do what this cunt says he has a reddit picture saved. pls no bully
>>
>>36988304

I was outside earlier today. Going back outside in an hour or two after I finish with dinner. Stop projecting.
>>
>>36988310
that sounds like something a redditor trying to fit in would say

you sound upset, friend, what's wrong? did mommy overcook your tendies?
>>
if you get your motivation from being an edgy hipster with an obscure hobby than fuck u anyway because that's dumb as shit
>>
>>36988328

>the patronizing "mature adult" comment

It's like you redditors aren't even trying
>>
>>36988326
>stop projecting

Literally nothing in my post could even remotely be construed as projecting.

Next you're going to tell me to stop strawmanning.

Just stop it with the rhetorical terms that you pretend to understand.

You're an idiot.

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: favicon.png (10 KB, 282x281) Image search: [Google]
favicon.png
10 KB, 282x281
>>36988328

It's fun to see neckbeards trying to parody other neckbeards, without thinking they are neckbeards themselves, and failing at it because they are awkward neckbeards
>>
File: 1452318473297.gif (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1452318473297.gif
89 KB, 256x256
>>36988348
>i'll just call him reddit again, that will show him lmao xDDDDDD
>>
>>36988349

>strawmanning
>rhetorical terms

go back to tumblr you ugly fat piece of shit. might as well give up on that weight loss, god knows your whiny attitude will never get you anywhere. go eat some more chocolate cake, quit your crying.
>>
this is what happens when you "lift" for other people.
>>
ITT: overweight and out of shape liberal faggots who are mad that young, wealthy aesthetic conservatives are fucking 90% of the desirable women
>>
>>36988386

I notice there are a lot of people who say this. Who do they think they're fooling?
>>
>>36988401

If anyone was wondering, this is what a narcissism complex sounds like.
>>
>>36988296

Don't get all angsty and insecure on us because you couldn't resist, bb.
>>
>>36988304

this comment is hilarious because I literally don't even know what RoK stands for yet you clearly do. And I've only been on r9k maybe once or twice since first coming to 4chan in 2009. you clearly know more about the r9k board culture than I do.
>>
File: malefem1_3062978c.jpg (105 KB, 460x609) Image search: [Google]
malefem1_3062978c.jpg
105 KB, 460x609
>>36988412
>>
lmao at all these newfags that got blown the fuck out
>>
>>36988458

If anyone was wondering, this is what narcissistic rage looks like.
>>
>>36988458
>>
File: malefem5.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
malefem5.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>36988587
>>
I dont remember the last time when ive seen someone even little bit muscular on the street. Russia.
>>
I live in sydney australia. Huge beach and rugby culture and heaps of big guys (for you). If you travel to melbourne though its totally different. Most people follow sports which dont emphsise muscularity like soccer and aussie rules, so way less jacked guys around. I reckon its a cultural thing dependent on location
>>
>>36987126
They'll be dead pretty soon so don't worry lol.
>>
File: 1461445548219.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1461445548219.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>36988602

You can keep imagining that, but then you would have to ignore everything I do in /pol/
>>
>>36988614

That's because Melbourne is full of beta commie liberal faggots
>>
>>36988622
This is true
>>
>>36987126
well maybe using your body as your way of being a special little snowflake isnt a good idea, you autistic faggot. write a great novel if you want praise from normies
>>
>>36987223
stop caring that you're not the biggest guy in the room anymore, you insecure faggot. jesus you're almost 30 and you're online complaining about other people looking good. kill yourself
>>
>>36987465
>steroids are for failures
Or ya know... for people that want to take it to the next level.
>>
>>36988805

>write a great novel

/lgbt/ is <----that way you starbucks sipping, barnes-n-noble faggot
>>
File: 1459104518969.jpg (29 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
1459104518969.jpg
29 KB, 300x203
>>36988814
>>
>>36988834
followed by "praise from normies"
i was calling op a faggot, maybe you should go back to /b if you want to be a fucking retard
>>
>>36988401
It's almost like you didn't gather any substance from the thread and just came here to interject with irrelevant bullshit

>inb4 "teehee butthurt libtard troll'd"
>>
>>36987152
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>36987666
I hate feeling subconscious breh

O_o
>>
File: 1378042009285.png (26 KB, 232x195) Image search: [Google]
1378042009285.png
26 KB, 232x195
>>36987126
>visit Australia
>all the White men are 6'3 and jacked
>>
>>36987126
it's really not that common, but depends where you live. difference between samoa and iowa
>>
>>36987126
Depends on where you live
I work at a certain biotech company that happens to be huge and everyone I've ever seen is dyel as fuck
The again a lot of the time people are in ppe so there could be some huge dudes
>>
>>36987223
Lol not really

I'm in Toronto and gym in the AMC good life downtown. I'm prob one of the bigger guys and not even that big.

Ur avg Toronto guy is a 5'6 145pound indian
>>
If you base your identity on your fucking body you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>36989164
I get the point you were trying to make, but 90% of people that I've seen from both Samoa and Iowa are obese.
>>
>>36989246
>Fatty detected
>>
>>36988819
99% of roiders dont reach the first level in order to get to the next.

If you need roids to look good then ur a genetic failure
>>
>>36989298
Basically if you look shit natty, you will look shit roided
>>
>faggot the thread
This board is seriously too infected by you r9k spergs.
>>
>>36987923
THIS
H
I
S
>>
File: 1445442073262.png (449 KB, 958x438) Image search: [Google]
1445442073262.png
449 KB, 958x438
>>36988304
How does that blue pill taste like motherfucker?
>>
>>36987223
Drake is that you? If it is take Future off of Grammys pls
>>
>>36987126

I live in San Diego & I swear only half the people here aren't fat, & only a quarter of them look like they lift
>>
>>36987184
>HURR EYE WURK OWT TO BETTR MUHSULF!

fucking hate fags on here who act as if they don't do so for the feeling of superiority and intimidation factor
>>
>>36987152
I dont even count those as people though
>>
>>36989474
This guy would make for a good case study for Mike Mew. His face literally melted down from the mouthbreathing, soft foods and hormonal imbalances.
>>
File: 1379012807330.jpg (1 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
1379012807330.jpg
1 KB, 103x125
>>36989999
>>
I want what OP said to be true. I want it so bad. If it were true, there would be more women who follow the herd and work on their bodies and slim down. Stores would stock more clothes that fit, instead of being too narrow in the shoulders or tent-like in the waist.

But none of that is happening because almost everybody is a fat fuck in the US
>>
Thats how we are supposed to be, like chimps are all muscular because technology didnt fuck them up. Doesnt really bother me, its more about keeping good facial aesthetics and a bright mind through the years.
>>
File: 1459274808516.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459274808516.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
>>36989999
>9999
Nice bruh
>>
>>36989586
No wonder so many on /fit/ have trouble getting laid. You spend at least 5 hours a week trying to look more "intimidating" and then probably another 40 hours posting about it.

I lift for fun, that is all. I have a nice body and get complimented on it occasionally, but I don't stare at myself in the mirror and shit like you manorexic faggots
>>
>>36987390
In thise places you need money
>>
>>36987219
Honestly this. People see fitness YouTube models that are roided, do shit for cardio, yet are slim as fuck eating cheeseburgers not even counting calories.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>36989999
>>
>>36989159
>TFW I'm australian
>only 6'
>fell like a manlet most of the time
>>
File: 1356341098351.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1356341098351.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>36990281
>tfw 6'2
>feel like a little bitch in Australia
>>
>>36987223
Confirmation bias
Your insecurity is what's the issue m8 it's the same with manlets
If you're insecure about your height you think that the average height is a lot higher

I think basically you're projecting
>>
/fit/ has serious psych problems.

I've never seen anywhere else on the internet where people complain about being short if they're over six feet tall. It's just insane.
>>
>>36987223
As long as you look like the best possible version of yourself then it shouldn't matter. I'm 32 and in better shape than when I was 21. I'm a DYEL skinny fag and I will never look like Zyzz or Jeff seid without PED but that's okay.

Don't give up because of some dumb shit like curlbros looking more swole than you.

This is about being in peak physical fitness and feeling like an Adonis.
>>
No, its not common at all. Stop spending so much time on the internet and go to a public place. Out of 100 people, 1-3 will actually look like they lift.

You guys need to pull your heads out of your fucking asses and step outside.
>>
>>36987126
>live in sydney, australia
>sun 24/7 365 days a year
>nearly everyone goes to the beach
>nearly every male in their 20s/30s works out and is tanned
>>
What rubbish. Average height in straya is 510 and being 510 myself I can confirm that this height is dead average. All in your head buddy.
>>
>>36990537
>being a jungle asian
We're talking about White Australians, anon.
>>
>people that talk about going to the gym posting shirtless pics and motivationals on fagbook
This triggers me
>>
>>36987219
Every girl I've talked with says they all hate the roided out look. If they're clueless about fitness, they just want abs. If they're not clueless, they just want a guy that's bigger than them.
>>
>>36990916

Women don't know what they want you fucking idiot. If you haven't figured that out by now God help you.

Ive been at bars and heard girls talking about the super roided out bartender like "I would fuck the shit out of him"

Every woman that appears on Klokovs channel is mirin the fuck out of his muscles

Women don't know what they want. They don't want you to be Ronny Coleman but to say they don't want a huge shredded guy to pound their pussy is just retarded.
>>
>>36987152
this
/thread
>>
>>36987276
This. I live in gainesville and was raised in ft Lauderdale and I can confirm
>>
>>36988304
You were not in a frat
>>
File: 1461667497427.jpg (26 KB, 319x469) Image search: [Google]
1461667497427.jpg
26 KB, 319x469
>>36990281
>TFW Australian and 5'7"
I've literally had people tell me I'd be a close 10/10 if I was taller, fuck this shit
>>
>>36990094

>everday

Kill yourself.
>>
>>36987126
>by day they work in IT
>at night they become Askew Abs and Manlet Man and fight crime
>>
File: 1459222574102.jpg (16 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1459222574102.jpg
16 KB, 379x374
my friend they could have a lot of muscles but if you do it right you will have healthy and energy and also happiness and they wil have just desease and deformities
>>
>>36987247
says the guy who's next president is gonna be a woman
>>
>>36987126
I think this belongs on /b/ not fit.
>>
I would like it if it wasn't mostly just a prevalent increase in roid usage.

There's no real interest in self-improvement, it's just for looks. Shames the whole hobby, really.

Hard work and perseverance, completely perverted. I'm not saying that roiders are incapable of hard work, but it just makes the whole thing a real fucking breeze. Most of them have no interest in competitions and whatnot so there's no real reason to push it to the limit.
>>
LMAO, it's not about being fit is using it for what you want socially.
Other than this, fitness is not getting bigger, we just acknowledge more because we are at the gym every other day and we can easily spot a person who lifts in our daily basis
>>
Im easily one of the biggest people in my town and im not even big. You have body dysmorphia or something
>>
>>36993070
>Other than this, fitness is not getting bigger, we just acknowledge more because we are at the gym every other day and we can easily spot a person who lifts in our daily basis
this!
>>
>>36987484
>2005-5006

Damn Nostradamus in da house nigga
>>
>>36987304
>Every man is born and dies naked and alone.
You don't die naked.
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 343x340) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 343x340
>think more people are getting /fit/
>turns out that /fit/ is slowly turning me gay and I'm just spending more time mirin
>>
I see this too
Think it has something to do with getting a gf is becoming harder and harder so more guys get into fitness to get an edge but all it does is cause inflation where being fit is commonplace
>>
>>36989474
who is this guy again?
>>
Nah m8 you are just a manlet. Us lanklets really stand out, even though it tends to take us longer to stop being DYEL
>>
>>36994147
Eggman, some guy that got meme'd hard on /r9k/
>>
>>36987256
Yeah, none of my mates are /fit/, they mostly do cardio and some machines, but they do not increase the weights when they are 'lifting', so they will look the same forever, maybe a bit toned.
>>
>>36987290
the difference between what most people can achieve naturally and what you'll achieve with roids isn't the difference that will either get or separate you from women

at that point it is way more about attitude and confidence and all that crap
>>
>>36987126
I had the same thoughts recently, also I realised that lifting won't fix my non existent jaw and that girl mainly care about popularity and face. Got pretty depressed, but I am trying to don't lose my motivation, also even in my dyel country more and more people are starting to lift weights
>>
>It is not special anymore
That is the whole point you colossal faggot.

I do not strife to be a god amongst men but rather a god amongst other gods. What fun is it to be the very best, I want to live in a Society where everyone is atleast as good as i am without anyone being superior or inferior
>>
>>36989474
>he fell for the pill meme

lmaoing at you right now
>>
>>36987126
can we talk about how the guy on the left has the worst genetics ever?
>>
File: Bad-News-Bro.jpg (62 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
Bad-News-Bro.jpg
62 KB, 500x610
I don't do it to stand out or be special. I lift to stay sane and respectable in a domesticated world which is essentially captivity.
>>
>>36987126
I don't feel this way. Even if someone lifts, odds are that i'm considerably taller than them. Anyone at or under 5'10 looks small regardless of the muscle they put on.
>>
I'm 220 lb after five years natural at 6'7" with long arms/legs and steroid users are ruining the fun for everyone else.
#foreverskelly
>>
>>36995934
>the guy on the left
>>
>>36987126
Nope, because I'm the strongest biggest guy in my only college class and have already dated the most attractive girl in it

I'm not even a big guy by /fit/ standards, 5'10 155lbs

But when everyone else is skinny fat, skeleton or just fat I look great in comparison
>>
>>36987509

Also from Miami and I basically want to kill myself out of shame every time I step outside because everyone looks infinitely better
>>
File: 1455487286629.jpg (153 KB, 1440x852) Image search: [Google]
1455487286629.jpg
153 KB, 1440x852
>Live in Chicago
> DYEL by /fit/ standards (6ft/195 ilbs, barely visible six pack, haven't even hit 1/2/3/4 yet)

I'm still the most athletic, strongest dude in like, 95% of place I walk into, and the other 5% are the gym and clubs. Seriously, any given party or other social event I walk into, and I'm usually the only person with pecs and no gut.

Honestly I find this more upsetting than anything. Sure, I look better by comparison, but its sort of ridiculous how terrible the general population looks.
>>
>>36987193

SHUT AP BLUD! OI, TELL MAN TO SHUT AP!
>>
File: 1461266970865.jpg (10 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1461266970865.jpg
10 KB, 242x208
>>36996316

>Chimpcago

I bet you're a filthy suburbanite
>>
>>36987192
I'm curious. What the fuck, in your mind, is the difference between "sporty" and athletic?

Also 40% athletic/sporty is kind of a lot.
>>
>>36987126
>how common being fit is
Statistics around the world tell us we've never been more fat and out of shape as a race. A majority of people are overweight in many countries. I don't understand how you think being fit is more common now, other than you're an idiot who lives in his own lala land far far away from reality
>>
>>36996595
Yeah, but the problem is we don't consider fatties to be viable sexual partners (or even human).

What we want is a world where everyone is skinny, especially girls, and then only like 0.1% of males being jacked so we get more puss.
>>
>>36987329
m8 fuck you those are some dark feels that we don't need a constant reminder of.
>>
>>36988121
>The guy on the right looks trashy as fuck and the guy on the left is weirdly proportioned.

>>36995934
>can we talk about how the guy on the left has the worst genetics ever?

Olympic gold medal-tier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Joshua
>>
>>36987329

Such is the law of the jungle.
>>
>>36996595
>>>36987126 (OP)
>>tfw I'm a gymrat and the only other people I see are gymrats
>>
>>36987126
>I've recognized this and I've lost a lot of my motivation.

lol die faggot
>>
Their are still a lot of fat asses man, you're just surrounding yourself with people who lift and the fitness industry naturally by going to the gym. The average person is still getting fatter and the fitness industry will never be large enough to change that.
>>
>>36987126
Notice this too.

Used to feel alpha as fuck. Walked around knowing I was stronger than the vast majority I encounter. Knew that I was filling my tshirts in all the right ways and that women weren't used to seeing it around here.

Now, even though I have improved over the years (not by much obviously)... I don't feel the same. I see guys with big arms and low bf. I see guys with veiny arms and big chest. I hear guys talk about their favorite protein flavor as I walk past. I hear guys talk about calories in vs calories out when I'm at the bar.

This stuff knowledge used to be my secret weapon. That and roins. But now the secret is out. Now ever guy knows how to get big and how to cut.....

Guess it doesn't help that I'm a manlet. The one thing that made me feel confident despite being a manlet was having a great physique.. But now everyone has a good physique... Now I'm just some manlet who tried to get big to compensate.
>>
>>36993070
I love looking at a guy I know has done his time in the gym and him looking back at me and we both nod. A gun recognizes another gun. No homo.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.