[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've unlocked the secret for Zenkai boosts in humans. Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: GSSKK.png (264 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
GSSKK.png
264 KB, 576x432
I've unlocked the secret for Zenkai boosts in humans. Here it goes.

>Starve yourself of all potassium for eight days.
>Continue your normal workout routine.
>By the sixth or seventh day, you should be feeling distinct weekness in your legs and shoulders. It'll feel like being extremely sore to the point of near paralysis.
>On the eighth day you shouldn't be able to stand, let alone walk. Your on the right track.
>Go to the hospital and tell them what happened - you have severe potassium deficiency. They'll stick you with an IV of the stuff and you should be up and going by the morning of the next day.
>Eat a fuckton of protein. Like, the whole fucking tub of protein powder amounts.
>Also take a B supercomplex each day while your doing this. It'll keep you alive.

The way this works is the bodies lack of potassium breaks muscles down far more than even the most strenuous work out. Like 4 times as much. On the ninth day you should see massive gains. I was able to break a store window rated to stand hurricane force winds with my bare hands.

Good luck and be safe.
>>
File: The_Shrine1.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The_Shrine1.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>
I don't think that breaks down the muscle in the way you want it to break down
>>
ok OP i will do this wish me luck
>>
File: work.jpg (249 KB, 1840x898) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
249 KB, 1840x898
>>36986214
>>
I feel like OP's a troll but how much validity is there to this. I want to try this if true tbhfamalams
>>
>>36986214
this is why I come to /fit/, for these retarded workarounds for gainz. You seriously want us to check ourselves into a hospital for some gainz? haha, im kekking as I type.
>>
>>36986410

Look some of the things you hear is legit. Muscle gains happen in anaerobic exercise so yu need to make your workouts as anaerobc as possible without blacking out from lack of oxygen reaching the brain.

Do all your lifts drunk, getting shitfaced will reduce your blood's ability to carry oxygen, making all your lifts more aneroboc and tearing it up more. Drink a lot of water and eat a lot that night and the following day for maximum recovery and repeat next gym session.

The drink also deadens pain to so you can afford to let form get sloppy during new PR attempts without issue.
>>
Nice rhabdomyolysis brah
>>
>>36986371

Well low potassium does break down muscle technically. But it does it by inducing rhabdomyolosis which dissolves muscle tissue in a way and it gets excreted through the urine. So it doesn't damage muscle, it destroys it and can be very deadly. Some people end up in liver and kidney failure from rhabdo
>>
>>36986469
I smoke so my lungs have to work much harder. I counter the ill effects of the cigarette by biking everyday for work. This way I can starve my body of oxygen and clear out my lungs giving me superior endurance.
>>
>>36987675
Could also counter those effects by not smoking you mong
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.