[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muscular gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 176240452.jpg (35 KB, 462x480) Image search: [Google]
176240452.jpg
35 KB, 462x480
Did anyone here at /fit/ had a lifting gf? I wonder what it is like.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
bump
>>
>>36983648
>on /fit/
>having gf
Pick one
>>
>tfw i haven't had a lifting bro for over 2 years
>gym is full of old people and DYELS
yesterday I shared the deadlift platform with some dude though, was nice
>>
>>36983648
Nah man, I wish. I'm sweating my ass off everyday at the gym just to look good for her and she doesn't do shit. She's the same high school brat, but older, fatter, uglier and louder. She didn't even quit smoking and I'm 5 years asking her to. Fuck my life.

Sorry for the whining,I just had to get it off my chest.
>>
>>36984076
LEAVE THE GOOD-FOR-NOTHING CUNT
>>
>>36983648
Yeah. Married a cross fit instructor. Marriage annulled 5 months later. Don't do it. They are spoiled cunts. The fact that they lift goes to their head and they turn into obnoxious gym bully chads but no one calls them on it hecauze they are female. No humility don't do it.
>>
>>36983648
Yeah I love giving her clitjobs.
>>
>>36984163
At least sex was good, right?
>>
>>36984076
We're here for you, man. Let it all out.

All though getting a blowjob from a girl whilst she's smoking is one of my to do things I envy you in that department.
>>
>>36984163
If you are gonna get married it's pretty much mandatory to have a gullible and obedient gf. If you aren't in control, she WILL try to take control. When she does, it's just a matter of time when the breakup happens. Worst case scenario she wants to keep the relationship going but fucks and/or flirts with other guys.
>>
>>36984076
Leave her or face the ever growing consequences
>>
File: 1354486767329.jpg (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1354486767329.jpg
62 KB, 250x250
>>36984190
>clitjobs
>mfw
>>
>>36984242
>ever growing consequences
KEK
>>
>>36983648
My wife is in pretty great shape.... but she sadly doesn't look the part. She can hold plank and do all sorts of shit that i can't when it comes to bodyweight exercises.... but yea, genetics are making it pretty impossible for her to look the part.

We were at a party the other night and there was a /fit girl there. Couldn't take my eyes off her the whole night. Not as extreme as OP's picture, but still enough you could tell she works out.
>>
>>36984203
sounds like she's not the type to give bjs anon
>>
>>36983648
Got my wife into lifting, it's pretty fucking great. Looks better than she did when we first dated, also out gym is full of old folks and beginners, she's one of the best lifters outside of myself and the powerlifting squad.
We cook meals together, massage sore muscles, have more sex than we did as teens.
Bought her gloves though, don't want callousy hands on my dick.
>>
File: LG 170kg.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LG 170kg.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I dated this girl for a while
>>
>>36984203
Lol. I think you're idealizing it. Maybe you're thinking about a feminine classy Kim Basinger-like smoker. She's nothing like that; think more of a fat and loud SJW with baggy trousers. That's what she has become.
>>
>>36984306
FB pics if shes a friend of a friend?
>>
>>36983648
My gf lifts and runs track.

She max squatted 250 for a single with me spotting, and i got fully hard and had to hide it in the gym.

>tfw she notices and cheekily backs her ass into me and gives a little wiggle
>>
>>36984412
What a fucking drama queen. Just do your shitty lift and fuck off.
>>
>>36984534
yikes man. what's keeping you from breaking her off?
>>
>>36984225
Women eventually learn though.
All relationships are a battle of egos
>>
>>36984771
>tfw no cheeky gf

Noice though breh, I know that feel.
>>
File: IMG_2196.png (860 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2196.png
860 KB, 640x960
My gf is pretty fit. Big legs and butt and nice slim top no flabby arms or rolls at all. She has been working really hard too. Just wants a flatter stomach and to tighten up and tone her legs so we are back in the gym getting her to her ideal body.
>>
>>36984601
Wish I did. Wasn't that kind of party. No common friends that I know of... already tried finding her myself and failed.
>>
>>36984163
Never marry. I'm dating an extremely /fit/ grill. You simply need to remain her who is the boss!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.