[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh fuck my spine!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: out-of-line.jpg (77 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
out-of-line.jpg
77 KB, 500x338
For the 3rd time in 3 years, I've had to stop my weightlifting routine, because it has triggered constant pins and needles down my left arm.

This time I have realised, one of the vertebra between my shoulder blades is totally out of line!

On a scale of 0 (do some diddlys now you pussy) to 10 ( you're never going to lift again) how fucked am I?

I'm waiting for a call back from the weekend doctor to see if I should see him today or next week.
>>
File: Asian Cowboy.jpg (189 KB, 506x964) Image search: [Google]
Asian Cowboy.jpg
189 KB, 506x964
>>36982169
This is Dr. Weekend Doctor, make funeral arrangements and get your affairs in order, you're already dead
>>
>>36982169
sounds like youare pinching some nerves in there

7/10 stop lifting with your back and seek medical advice
>>
All that lifting for girls and you end up destroying your spine. Lmao....
>>
should stayed off that bullet train
>>
stop lifting heavy shit and start doing "high" reps with lower weight.
dl 500lbs isn't a natural thing
>>
>>36982169
>This time I have realised, one of the vertebra between my shoulder blades is totally out of line!
How you know?
>>
File: outofline.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
outofline.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>36982467

If I reach over, with either arm, the vertebral process, the sticky out bit, is an inch or so to the left compared to all the other ones

I got my GF to check for me and it was pretty obvious to the touch

>>36982358

Most I've ever done is sets of 5x 200lb squat and 300lb diddlys.

Currently only squatting 80lbs x 10 reps. I think it's the overhead press (also weak) causing the aggro.

>>36982288

Won't lift until I see a good doctor.
>>
>>36982719
sounds like your arms are different lengths lad
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>36982752
What do you mean?
>>
>>36982770
your sticky outy bits feel further to the left because your right arm is shorter and can't reach as far
>>
I'm quite flexible, and can feel it with either hand. But trust me, I'm hoping it's nothing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.