[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> ive lost less than 5 pounds in the last month > i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1333375083726.jpg (12 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
1333375083726.jpg
12 KB, 320x224
> ive lost less than 5 pounds in the last month
> i'm still fat as fatass (5'10 270lbs)
> i've heard "have you lost weight" 40 times in the past week at work
> autist so i reply "huh.. y..yeah i guess"
i don't feel skinnier at all and when i look in the mirror i dont even see a difference how the fuck are these strangers seeing it before i do
>>
Fuck you, I've lost 22lbs in the past month and my own gf hasn't even noticed.....
>>
>>36980297
take your gf to the optometrist
>>
>>36980318
To be fair I am a bigger guy, so maybe it's not gonna be really noticeable for another 20lbs or so.
>6' 3"
>306lbs to 284lbs
>>
>>36980362
That'd probably be it, once you get lower it'll really start to be more noticeable
>>
because you see yourself everyday. Which means a little lost each day goes unnoticed. Seen my mum today for the first time in about a month and she noticed, even though ive only lost ~6-7kg. Also, it may be muscle replacing fat. So you aren't losing weight, but you are losing fat.
>>
>>36980297

22lbs, one month.

enjoy the loose skin and starvation anon.
>>
Literally eat like a vegan. When I started I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks.
>>
File: 20150424_china.jpg (32 KB, 351x483) Image search: [Google]
20150424_china.jpg
32 KB, 351x483
>>36980072
THey know you started working out, so they are lying to you to try to keep you motivated. They are very concerned about your lack of a social life and how depressed you seem all the time so they are trying to keep you motivated. They know your close to suicide and that failing at this might just push you over the edge.
>>
A personal letter to all my /cutting/ bros:
>start cutting
>realize i dress like shit
>start buying a new wardrobe
>pants I bought a month ago are too baggy now
Don't do what I did for the love of god
>>
>>36980072
idk your routine, but it looks like you're eating too close to your ACTUAL BMR. fuck the calculators you might just have really low metabolism, do an hour of low intensity cardio and amp up week to week to raise that shit. meanwhile eat about 200-400 calories less than what you're doing now

this post assumes you're actually counting calories, if you're not fuck off and learn how to cut
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.