[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the body girls want you to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: gaz_2232632a.jpg (74 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
gaz_2232632a.jpg
74 KB, 620x930
This is the body girls want you to have
>>
>>36979223
that's nice
>>
File: Matt-boNer.jpg (50 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Matt-boNer.jpg
50 KB, 500x640
>>36979223
ITT we summon the FACE FRAME HEIGHT guy
>>
ok
>>
>>36979223
I wonder wholl get more grils in a party when prime zyzz(not the dead one) and this faggot competed. What now fatty?
>>
>>36979223
99% of girls are shit desu. Why do you put females on such a high pedestal?

t. guy with girlfriend who lifts anyway
>>
>>36979259
Best thing that's happened to /fit/ this year. It's been a very uneventful time for /fit/. We really need some entertaining tripfags or other people to harass.
>>
>2000+4^2
>caring about what talking vaginas want
>making it

PICK ONLY TWO
>>
>>36979295
This desu.

If you get the girl who likes you regardless of your physique you'll be way happier in the long-run. Of course I'm not saying to stop improving yourself, but the girl who likes you because of how well you connect will make you happier than the girl who walked up and said "Oh my God your arms are huge"

Where am I even going with this I'm fucking tipsy. You marry the former, have casual sex with the latter.
>>
>>36979344

The girl I want values someone that is constantly improving and is doing the same herself. That is why I lift. To make myself a better person and to attract people who feel the same. I'm very sure I've passed over my "soul mate" personality wise several times over because the girl was too out of shape. Who could blame a girl for doing the same?
>>
>>36979344
I'm the guy you replied to, and yeah, when my current gf met me, I was recovering from an illness, so when I started working out she was impressed by my gains.
In terms of other girls, her friends didn't hate me on sight and a couple of them even complimented her about me, which is the only validation I need to be honest.

Also senpai, why are you drinking your gains away? D:
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1242x2208
>tfw I'm basically the same mode as him.
No where close to where I want to be, I've only been lifting for two months exactly desu
>>
>>36979460
that's just sad
>>
>>36979310
Lmao yes bro
I never saved Supermangs autistic explosions
>>
>>36979460
fucking lol, you're not anywhere near him.
>>
>>36979460
>same mode
nigga u what
>>
>>36979223
TFW I have this body
>>
>>36979259
>>36979310
Anyone have a reference or archive for this supposed event? I'm completely unaware of its happening.
>>
>>36979369
Heh, I'm not saying looks don't matter completely, I'm saying find a girl who doesn't ONLY want you for your looks.

>>36979426
I met my current gf when I was 16, a skinnyfat fuck on the way to being fat, and had a moonface. We've been together for the last 4 years. The gains made her waaaay more affectionate in bed.

I'm also drinking because I'm a sad cunt in a sick cunt's body. Nothing to do on a Friday night in this empty state, despite girlfriend loving me she isn't the affectionate clingy type, so she's hanging with her girl friends and doesn't pay attention to her phone around anyone. Meanwhile, all my friends moved in with their girls and that can't go out without being called back home at 9:00 to watch the same series on Netflix and eat junk. So I'm drinking for the first time in about two months.
>>
>>36979583
>find a girl who doesn't ONLY want you for your looks
in other words be a beta provider

k
>>
>>36979583
yeah and all your buddies probably wish their gfs would go out with their own friends
>>
Please someone post the "looks like he skipped HEIGHT day" pasta
>>
>>36979641
he definitely skipped leg day
>>
>>she's hanging with her girl friends and doesn't pay attention to her phone around anyone
I've got some bad news for you m8
>>
>>36979460

REMINDER:

These are the delusional newfags who tell you your progress is shit, and that you look bad
>>
>>36979598
No, dummy. Get someone who sees you as more than a slab of man candy. Get someone who sees you as a connection, and also man candy

>>36979624
This lul. I just had a friend ask if he could come over tonight, then promptly ask if I was free tomorrow because his girl wants him home. It's also funny because they're getting fat when I was the fat one and they were fit :^)
>>
>>36979223
Basically what I'm at now. Need to get bigger though fuck what girls want
>>
File: 2343.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
2343.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>36979460
>>
>>36979673
Yeah, you'd think that and then realize that she doesn't focus on her phone around me either. Or do that shit where she sets it face down. More like a rule that we each have because I don't do it either. Plus when I say with her girlfriends, I mean they literally just drink at their house and talk shit about people. If we'd been dating for ling 2 months/ had issues with cheating before, I'd be worried.

That's enough explaining my love life to stranger for today.

Any of you dudebros play CoD?
>>
That's fine, but they better look like this then
>>
>>36979641
He skipped dick day by the way he's covering himself
>>
If that body had brutal strength in compound lifts and enough grip strength to roll up a frying pan I'd take it in a heartbeat.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.