[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep having to piss like every 45 minutes am I dying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1427457265184.gif (664 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
1427457265184.gif
664 KB, 253x200
I keep having to piss like every 45 minutes

am I dying?
>>
>>36978997
Diabetes
>>
>>36978997
internal bleeding
>>
>>36978997
Either diabetes or you drink like a gallon of water a day. I know after I drink a liter in like 10 minutes im pissing on and off for the next hour.
>>
Have you used ketamine for a extended period of time?
>>
>>36978997
Are you also thirsty and hungry all the time?
>>
>>36979018
Am i >>36979116
not suppose to drink a gallon?
>>
UTI or diabetes
>>
What are the symptoms of diabetes?
>>
>>36979324
I do, it just makes you piss often, which is annoying but healthy because your urine will often be crystal clear for the day
>>
>>36979116
what if im actually thirsty and hungry all the time?

diabetuus?
>>
File: 1z0suPv.jpg (21 KB, 350x369) Image search: [Google]
1z0suPv.jpg
21 KB, 350x369
Kind of weird I never actually feel hunger or thirst. I eat because that's what is taught, and I don't get any pleasure from food. Don't know what's happening brehs.
>>
>>36979506
Yes. those are the classical signs.
>>
>>36979591
i used to be this way. was a super skinny fucker. After years of lifting and getting much bigger, ive learned to enjoy food and i actually get hungry now. Bulking used to be a nightmare to me and cutting was just default. Now they are starting to switch.
>>
>>36979608
Same except I switch to a cut any time I feel like I'm about to like food too much
>>
>>36979666
scary 666 trips. Probably a good plan tho haha. Bulking i do 3500-4000, cutting is 2000. Its actually been hard this year cutting the cals in half. Normally its so easy. Im saving a fuck ton of money on food tho which is nice.
>>
could also be a symptom of a back injury
>>
>>36979676
Are you me senpai?

That's what I do calorie wise. I'll probably be calorie restricted for another week and then go uber bulk.

I was doing 3500-4000 last time and cut at 2k now as well. I'll jump to 5k next bulk (which I'll also up my training as well)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.